Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,623 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:37 AM

Pandagric Novum Farms: Largest Maize Farm In Nigeria - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Pandagric Novum Farms: Largest Maize Farm In Nigeria (42672 Views)

Obasanjo Inspects His Yam And Maize Farm (Photos) / My Maize Farm In Pictures / My Maize Farm Made Me Smile This Morning. Photos Attached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pandagric Novum Farms: Largest Maize Farm In Nigeria by SugarGirl44(f): 11:39am On Oct 05, 2022
Agbado keeps winning...zombidients now hide to eat it.
Fulish people that can't even troll with sense.
Dunno how agbado can ever be an insult when most of their mothers roast it by the road side, and it's a major source of daily carbohydrate intake.
Awon omokomo.

2 Likes

Re: Pandagric Novum Farms: Largest Maize Farm In Nigeria by Mayeldah(m): 11:44am On Oct 05, 2022
Bandits will soon sack the farmers or start collecting taxes from them

Bad policies of Buhari, one step forward, 3 steps backward

We will continue roaming in circles until FG and the army takes security serious, insecurity is the major driver of inflation and high food prices today
Re: Pandagric Novum Farms: Largest Maize Farm In Nigeria by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:46am On Oct 05, 2022
incandescentena:

''Silent billionaires"....how many.? like their croonies?!...is that now the primary objective of the Scheme??

Shameful!
The primary objective is to put millions into the pockets rice farmers and others in the rice industry rather than putting trillions in the pockets of foreigners.
Silent billionaires are people who are rich without making noice about it. The one I know has no links whatsoever to government.

1 Like

Re: Pandagric Novum Farms: Largest Maize Farm In Nigeria by Kaysalas(m): 12:06pm On Oct 05, 2022
obedience4:
V.p I thought you were the one to handle the economy.. angry
na farm work them give you?? angry
So farming Agbado Is not part of the economy? Una Mumu too much abeg

1 Like

Re: Pandagric Novum Farms: Largest Maize Farm In Nigeria by Timmi: 12:13pm On Oct 05, 2022
officialJP:
Rubbish

For simple minded ObiZombie like you, yes it is rubbish. Reason why you are where you are today.

1 Like

Re: Pandagric Novum Farms: Largest Maize Farm In Nigeria by harmargedon: 12:37pm On Oct 05, 2022
olax02:
Na so somebody do during his own tenure. Operation Feed the Nation. Turn am to persona business. I no mention Name oooo grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pandagric Novum Farms: Largest Maize Farm In Nigeria by bizzibodi(m): 12:38pm On Oct 05, 2022
Agbadorian farm...Bat and batified urchins will be pleased grin grin
Re: Pandagric Novum Farms: Largest Maize Farm In Nigeria by oneMalik: 1:01pm On Oct 05, 2022
Instead of you to post what OBI-DIOTS go like you go dey post DEVELOPMENTAL program .

Na wa for you o !
Re: Pandagric Novum Farms: Largest Maize Farm In Nigeria by casualobserver: 1:11pm On Oct 05, 2022
Nigerian Journalists are so useless and brain dead!! You tell us about the largest maize farm in Nigeria but the most important, most useful and the most basic information..i.e the size of the farm, you fail to tell us…how many hectares is this largest maize farm in Nigeria?

This is not how you do journalism!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pandagric Novum Farms: Largest Maize Farm In Nigeria by MoneyMustBMade(m): 1:29pm On Oct 05, 2022
I love this man... One of the Yoruba man I so much like.
Ride on osibanjo
Re: Pandagric Novum Farms: Largest Maize Farm In Nigeria by gotnel: 1:33pm On Oct 05, 2022
Good news.
More mega farming projects like this will make the difference in our economy.
Plenty jobs of different kinds are available in commercial agricultural business.

1 Like

Re: Pandagric Novum Farms: Largest Maize Farm In Nigeria by Rayjnr: 2:11pm On Oct 05, 2022
officialJP:
Rubbish

Once it's a good news from the north it boils you, but if na bad news from there you will rejoice, ajekuta mamomi

1 Like

Re: Pandagric Novum Farms: Largest Maize Farm In Nigeria by incandescentena: 2:26pm On Oct 05, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
The primary objective is to put millions into the pockets rice farmers and others in the rice industry rather than putting trillions in the pockets of foreigners.
Silent billionaires are people who are rich without making noice about it. The one I know has no links whatsoever to government.

Please ......the government have only made few people billioniaires and this few have failed to lift people out of poverty which is what the government intended would work....but bad accountability, mismanagement, and poor governance skill is what makes the policies fail on the go......

Those billioniaires are nothing but part of the few eating from the cookie jar meant for betterment of majority Nigerians

Nigeria poverty capital
Nigeria highest out of school kids
Nigeria Fantastically currupt
Nigeria always failed policies, leadership

2 Likes

Re: Pandagric Novum Farms: Largest Maize Farm In Nigeria by Panda7(m): 2:36pm On Oct 05, 2022
agric produce is a product that should be exported to many nations of the world that can't cultivate them as they largely have alkaline or acidic soil content and unfavorable climate conditions good reasons for sea shipping transportation.
Re: Pandagric Novum Farms: Largest Maize Farm In Nigeria by TheRareGem1(f): 2:41pm On Oct 05, 2022
Best VP ever
Re: Pandagric Novum Farms: Largest Maize Farm In Nigeria by Bombolistic: 2:44pm On Oct 05, 2022
The herdsmen never see the place sha. I just dey ask grin
Re: Pandagric Novum Farms: Largest Maize Farm In Nigeria by Joker25: 4:21pm On Oct 05, 2022
Osinbajo is now more active than buhari these days so finally they have allow the legitimate President to work after denying him that right since 2017

If u know u know
Re: Pandagric Novum Farms: Largest Maize Farm In Nigeria by texas1990(m): 6:07pm On Oct 05, 2022
officialJP:
Rubbish
rubbish kill you there mumu, Biafra E-goat
Re: Pandagric Novum Farms: Largest Maize Farm In Nigeria by Benrosaria(m): 6:18pm On Oct 05, 2022
Who owns it ??

A white man lolololol..
Re: Pandagric Novum Farms: Largest Maize Farm In Nigeria by D7D8: 6:32pm On Oct 05, 2022
Only APC regime make Nigeria giant again no more bring make we share God bless Baba Buhari and God bless the Federal republic of Nigeria.Asiwaju for 2023.
Re: Pandagric Novum Farms: Largest Maize Farm In Nigeria by Babastrong(m): 8:19pm On Oct 05, 2022
[quote author=Segkem2013 post=117289563]

Sorry I'm not as poor or foolish as you are. I'm a proud farmer and I don't think I have been insultive on this platform especially in regards to other people's post. Please go and get a life because everyone is not into crime like your lineage.
Your quoting me shows the kind of upbringing you had.[ Lol. Why are you crying behind the screen. Your emotional outburst shows that you are rich ironically. Pele omo]
Re: Pandagric Novum Farms: Largest Maize Farm In Nigeria by Niswayne19: 8:22pm On Oct 05, 2022
A good one for Nigeria.

For your 100% perfect trim, oraimo luxurious SmartTrimmer 2 has got you!

Re: Pandagric Novum Farms: Largest Maize Farm In Nigeria by Ujm1: 8:46pm On Oct 05, 2022
Really
Re: Pandagric Novum Farms: Largest Maize Farm In Nigeria by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:44pm On Oct 05, 2022
incandescentena:

Please ......the government have only made few people billioniaires and this few have failed to lift people out of poverty which is what the government intended would work....but bad accountability, mismanagement, and poor governance skill is what makes the policies fail on the go......

Those billioniaires are nothing but part of the few eating from the cookie jar meant for betterment of majority Nigerians

Nigeria poverty capital
Nigeria highest out of school kids
Nigeria Fantastically currupt
Nigeria always failed policies, leadership

Is anyone stopping from joining and becoming a billionaire? You people just want to sit down and insult government from morning till night
Re: Pandagric Novum Farms: Largest Maize Farm In Nigeria by Segkem2013(m): 11:18pm On Oct 05, 2022
[quote author=Babastrong post=117303921][/quote]

This beggar is still insulting his destiny helpers. Abi no be you be the O.A.U graduate wey dey beg for 50k?

So ara e ooo, ki alaanu ma jina si e.
Re: Pandagric Novum Farms: Largest Maize Farm In Nigeria by incandescentena: 8:35am On Oct 06, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Is anyone stopping from joining and becoming a billionaire? You people just want to sit down and insult government from morning till night

I am not insulting government. Its criticism deliberate on the deceitful, dishonest nature of government through propaganda and mismanagement and abused of public resources. Its very nonsensical to bare. Let's say it as it is please....

1 Like

Re: Pandagric Novum Farms: Largest Maize Farm In Nigeria by frog12: 9:15am On Oct 06, 2022
i think this govt policy of investing all agriculture farms in the north is dangerous. there are lands in the south as well
Re: Pandagric Novum Farms: Largest Maize Farm In Nigeria by Babastrong(m): 12:14pm On Oct 06, 2022
[quote author=Segkem2013 post=117307737]

This beggar is still insulting his destiny helpers. Abi no be you be the O.A.U graduate wey dey beg for 50k?

So ara e ooo, ki alaanu ma jina si e.[ kikiikikii. I am now an helper looking who to help. ]
Re: Pandagric Novum Farms: Largest Maize Farm In Nigeria by haslaw(m): 6:54am On Oct 07, 2022
Segkem2013:
Agbado loading....

Hope the 50 million soldiers are seeing this.

officialJP:
Rubbish

Akfrenzy:
grin Fulani herdsmen will be salivating now grin grin

Antoeni:
Agbado Vision in Progress
Rubbish

IPOB CANNIBALS spotted with their toxic hatred and bitterness for anything that is good.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See This Baby Antelope My Brother Caught / Make 200,000 Naira Or More Monthly Growing Indigenous Vegetables this Dry Season / My Little Backyard Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.