Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,664 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

Absence Of Interpreter Stalls Trial Of Chinese Accused Of Killing Nigerian Girl - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Absence Of Interpreter Stalls Trial Of Chinese Accused Of Killing Nigerian Girl (37271 Views)

Peter Nielsen To Die By Hanging For Killing Nigerian Wife, Daughter / 11 Friends Arrested For Killing Nigerian Student Over Debt In Cyprus / Absence Of Lawyer Stalls Trial Of Seidu Adeyemi, Khadijat Oluboyo's Killer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Absence Of Interpreter Stalls Trial Of Chinese Accused Of Killing Nigerian Girl by WilsonBright935: 7:36pm On Oct 05, 2022
LeoDeKing:
But the slain girl was his girlfriend.

So how was he discussing with his hausa speaking girlfriend?

The Nigerian lawyer that sold this idea of language barrier to the Chinese murderer must be very stupid.

He's doing what he was paid for
Re: Absence Of Interpreter Stalls Trial Of Chinese Accused Of Killing Nigerian Girl by HitbackIIback: 7:41pm On Oct 05, 2022
LeoDeKing:

The Nigerian lawyer that sold this idea of language barrier to the Chinese murderer must be very stupid.

Honestly we joke too much in this country...I won't be surprised if this case die a natural death
Re: Absence Of Interpreter Stalls Trial Of Chinese Accused Of Killing Nigerian Girl by romunu(m): 7:41pm On Oct 05, 2022
Who interprets for them, while gbenshing?
Dead country.
Re: Absence Of Interpreter Stalls Trial Of Chinese Accused Of Killing Nigerian Girl by YangaBabe: 7:43pm On Oct 05, 2022
All this one na scam abeg, they can get very good interpreters plus how exactly was he communicating with the Hausa speaking girl? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Absence Of Interpreter Stalls Trial Of Chinese Accused Of Killing Nigerian Girl by nnamdi640: 7:44pm On Oct 05, 2022
How was he able to communicate with his lover and people around him before the sad event took place? wonder shall never end. See as court room be like shrine

1 Like

Re: Absence Of Interpreter Stalls Trial Of Chinese Accused Of Killing Nigerian Girl by WINDSOW(m): 7:44pm On Oct 05, 2022
No wonder they are called body of benches. These are body of trenches�������
Re: Absence Of Interpreter Stalls Trial Of Chinese Accused Of Killing Nigerian Girl by eightsin(m): 7:46pm On Oct 05, 2022
lhordspy:
Why is a court room like that for christ sake?

Just look at what those lawyers are sitting on. Just like football viewing centre where people gather to watch match.
It is well.

angry

It's not well at all.
This is a disgrace.
Re: Absence Of Interpreter Stalls Trial Of Chinese Accused Of Killing Nigerian Girl by Sheylon(m): 7:48pm On Oct 05, 2022
lhordspy:
Why is a court room like that for christ sake?

Just look at what those lawyers are sitting on. Just like football viewing centre where people gather to watch match.
It is well.

angry
I thought I'm the only one that notice it, Nigeria is Bleep.
Re: Absence Of Interpreter Stalls Trial Of Chinese Accused Of Killing Nigerian Girl by SURElee(f): 7:49pm On Oct 05, 2022
So they mean to tell me they can get any Chinese in Nigeria or from the Chinese embassy in Nigeria to be an interpreter?

They better get an interpreter asap.

1 Like

Re: Absence Of Interpreter Stalls Trial Of Chinese Accused Of Killing Nigerian Girl by omynicakaria: 7:50pm On Oct 05, 2022
[size=8pt][/size]
Re: Absence Of Interpreter Stalls Trial Of Chinese Accused Of Killing Nigerian Girl by jeromestarks: 7:50pm On Oct 05, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Either very stupid or very smart. I settle for very smart.
Re: Absence Of Interpreter Stalls Trial Of Chinese Accused Of Killing Nigerian Girl by benjanny(m): 7:51pm On Oct 05, 2022
Big Lies
Re: Absence Of Interpreter Stalls Trial Of Chinese Accused Of Killing Nigerian Girl by josephevergreen(m): 7:51pm On Oct 05, 2022
How was he able to intaract with the said hausa speaking lady.it must be a Nigerian lawyer that sold this idear of language barrier to the mugu!

Dm for your tiles and accessories.

Very affordable and reliable

1 Like

Re: Absence Of Interpreter Stalls Trial Of Chinese Accused Of Killing Nigerian Girl by Candidlady: 7:51pm On Oct 05, 2022
sad

No handcuffs
Abi it is my eyes

1 Like

Re: Absence Of Interpreter Stalls Trial Of Chinese Accused Of Killing Nigerian Girl by omynicakaria: 7:52pm On Oct 05, 2022
[img][/img]
Re: Absence Of Interpreter Stalls Trial Of Chinese Accused Of Killing Nigerian Girl by Entprys(m): 7:53pm On Oct 05, 2022
wiseone28:
Learn how to spell believe correctly first
Ssssshhhhh.
Lecturer
Re: Absence Of Interpreter Stalls Trial Of Chinese Accused Of Killing Nigerian Girl by Segzy19: 7:54pm On Oct 05, 2022
Why is he not handcuffed?
Re: Absence Of Interpreter Stalls Trial Of Chinese Accused Of Killing Nigerian Girl by jeromestarks: 7:54pm On Oct 05, 2022
Tonypen247:
Are they claiming that there is no Chinese interpreter in the whole of Nigeria or they can't employ one for a serious case like this

I won't be surprised if we are told that the culprit and the deceased have been communicating through Google Translator during their relationship. undecided undecided

This country is a joke lipsrsealed embarassed
Which serious case?
Chinese man killed one Hausa girl who wanted to chop his Money. That one na serious case?

Las las, the Chinese man will walk way freely.
Re: Absence Of Interpreter Stalls Trial Of Chinese Accused Of Killing Nigerian Girl by Generalwoodz(m): 7:55pm On Oct 05, 2022
YoungLionken:
They should come and employ my service in that regard..

$1,000,000 per sitting cool...

Lion!

1 Like

Re: Absence Of Interpreter Stalls Trial Of Chinese Accused Of Killing Nigerian Girl by ShaqFu: 7:57pm On Oct 05, 2022
He's mad!. This is the nonsense this bastards usually do. I'm sure the girl he allegedly murdered spoke Chinese right?
Re: Absence Of Interpreter Stalls Trial Of Chinese Accused Of Killing Nigerian Girl by Father254: 7:58pm On Oct 05, 2022

1 Like

Re: Absence Of Interpreter Stalls Trial Of Chinese Accused Of Killing Nigerian Girl by Jossibest(m): 7:59pm On Oct 05, 2022
How dose he and his girl friend communicate?
But the girl go don chop him well,well and I believe na him make this man settle her in such way.
Re: Absence Of Interpreter Stalls Trial Of Chinese Accused Of Killing Nigerian Girl by Babapyro: 7:59pm On Oct 05, 2022
So they can't use Google translate,awon oloriburuku
Re: Absence Of Interpreter Stalls Trial Of Chinese Accused Of Killing Nigerian Girl by Iamachosen123(m): 8:04pm On Oct 05, 2022
So bad
Re: Absence Of Interpreter Stalls Trial Of Chinese Accused Of Killing Nigerian Girl by dnawah(m): 8:05pm On Oct 05, 2022
LeoDeKing:

no not stui,very wicked angry
Re: Absence Of Interpreter Stalls Trial Of Chinese Accused Of Killing Nigerian Girl by heysquare(m): 8:06pm On Oct 05, 2022
Entprys:
God punish any one who never beleive that nigeria is a zoo full of animals. Which some of the animals are moderators in public forums
You're one of those that God will punish for calling your country of birth zoo. I know that the Zoo mantra is just in sabbatical leave and will return as soon as the election is over! Awon Omo ale jatijati ti n pe Iya e lasewo!
Re: Absence Of Interpreter Stalls Trial Of Chinese Accused Of Killing Nigerian Girl by orikoku: 8:08pm On Oct 05, 2022
RepairZoneNl:
Make dem use Google translate na

In other news I fix iphone panels from 6 to 13pro max
abi
Re: Absence Of Interpreter Stalls Trial Of Chinese Accused Of Killing Nigerian Girl by Tejuri(m): 8:09pm On Oct 05, 2022
Una don start abi. Was he speaking Chinese to the girl?
Re: Absence Of Interpreter Stalls Trial Of Chinese Accused Of Killing Nigerian Girl by UNDFTD: 8:09pm On Oct 05, 2022
What does he need an interpreter for? Does he NOT speak English, otherwise how was he communicating with his murdered girlfriend? Furthermore, how many Nigerians that are serving jail times in China did they provide interpreters during their trial? This is nothing but a red herring!
Re: Absence Of Interpreter Stalls Trial Of Chinese Accused Of Killing Nigerian Girl by Aguiyimba(m): 8:10pm On Oct 05, 2022
HolyMan12:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/557730-absence-of-interpreter-stalls-trial-of-chinese-accused-of-killing-nigerian-girlfriend.html

Maybe he's not much good in speaking English or it was his lawyer that sold the idea to him in order to prolong the case.
Re: Absence Of Interpreter Stalls Trial Of Chinese Accused Of Killing Nigerian Girl by Konjiboii: 8:14pm On Oct 05, 2022
LeoDeKing:

He was probably * you sucky sucky for $1, me love you long time*
Re: Absence Of Interpreter Stalls Trial Of Chinese Accused Of Killing Nigerian Girl by Naustine(m): 8:15pm On Oct 05, 2022
What language was he using to communicate with the girl and her family when the going was good?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can A Woman Actually Rape A Man? / Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Civil Servant In Osun State (Graphic Photos) / African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.