Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

Abuja Big Boys Converge For Colleague's Late Father's Burial Reception - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Abuja Big Boys Converge For Colleague's Late Father's Burial Reception (51285 Views)

Edo Youths Converge At A Hotel To Chill On Christmas (Video) / Police Officers Shoot In The Air At A Wedding As Big Boys Throw Money / Big Boys Slap Their Friend With Money, Wake Him Up With Money On His Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuja Big Boys Converge For Colleague's Late Father's Burial Reception by dailybuzzng: 12:56pm On Sep 08, 2022
Money Rains As Family Holds Burial Reception In Honour Of 95-Year-Old Elder John Ekpa In Abuja

The family of late elder John Ekpa who passed on at the age of 95 on July 15 has held a reception in honour of their late patriarch.

The nonagenarian was laid to rest on August 19, 2022 at his home town.

At a reception held in his honour at Sandralia hotel Abuja on September 3, friends of the family came together to express gratitude for the long life and good health elder Ekpa enjoyed which saw him clock 95 years on earth.

The colourful event attracted dignitaries from across the country, including Her Excellency Mrs Patricia Ugokwe - wife of former Ambassador to Austria, Her Excellency Mrs Odubu, wife of former Deputy Governor Edo state, captains of industry, business executives and top entertainers.

There was also a rain of money as guests showered love on members of the bereaved family.

One of the sons of late John Ekpa, Capt. Daniel Ekpa (Rtd) has since expressed gratitude to all those who identified with the family at their period of grief.

He said, "I want to sincerely thank all those who identified with my family and showed us love before, during and after the burial of our father, late Elder John Ekpa.

"I am grateful to God to know that I am surrounded by good people who really care and truly love me. Like I say in my secret prayers to God, that everyone that participate in one way or the other in my father's burial, they will grow old and exceed 95 years of age.

"God bless and replenish you in million folds, in Jesus name Amen".

The late elder John Ekpa was a devout Christian who was known for selfless community service and living a life of sacrifice.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/09/family-holds-burial-reception-for-elder-john-ekpa/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abuja Big Boys Converge For Colleague's Late Father's Burial Reception by dailybuzzng: 12:57pm On Sep 08, 2022
Photos 01

Re: Abuja Big Boys Converge For Colleague's Late Father's Burial Reception by dailybuzzng: 12:57pm On Sep 08, 2022
Photos 02

1 Like

Re: Abuja Big Boys Converge For Colleague's Late Father's Burial Reception by dailybuzzng: 12:58pm On Sep 08, 2022
Photos 03

Re: Abuja Big Boys Converge For Colleague's Late Father's Burial Reception by gaby(m): 12:59pm On Sep 08, 2022
I know say na Alex handwork...

Well done...

32 Likes

Re: Abuja Big Boys Converge For Colleague's Late Father's Burial Reception by dailybuzzng: 1:00pm On Sep 08, 2022
Photos 04

Re: Abuja Big Boys Converge For Colleague's Late Father's Burial Reception by dailybuzzng: 1:02pm On Sep 08, 2022
Photos 05

Re: Abuja Big Boys Converge For Colleague's Late Father's Burial Reception by Princessogaraya(f): 1:45pm On Sep 08, 2022
Rip to the man
Re: Abuja Big Boys Converge For Colleague's Late Father's Burial Reception by NwaNimo1(m): 8:08pm On Sep 08, 2022
Their wives / chicks...............FUgly

[img]https://giffiles./216/216347.gif[/img]

12 Likes

Re: Abuja Big Boys Converge For Colleague's Late Father's Burial Reception by freelancerrr: 8:09pm On Sep 08, 2022
Hope no one will say vanity upon vanity cry

Modified: The moniker under me just did

Tinubuwins2023e:
Everything na vanity

Pls send me small vanity to ma aza, I broke

4 Likes

Re: Abuja Big Boys Converge For Colleague's Late Father's Burial Reception by Tinubuwins2023e: 8:09pm On Sep 08, 2022
Everything na vanity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abuja Big Boys Converge For Colleague's Late Father's Burial Reception by Freelane33(m): 8:10pm On Sep 08, 2022
(Connects / links / made men / info / contacts )
The man didn’t waste his money on this kids
They did the right thing which every kids whey him mama or papa spend better money on should do .
Your parents sent you to school to learn but not only learning ,
Find Connects
Look for Connections
Find connecting connection grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Big Boys Converge For Colleague's Late Father's Burial Reception by Siberia01(m): 8:10pm On Sep 08, 2022
angry
Re: Abuja Big Boys Converge For Colleague's Late Father's Burial Reception by Simplyvic18(m): 8:10pm On Sep 08, 2022
Wow
Re: Abuja Big Boys Converge For Colleague's Late Father's Burial Reception by Charismatic107: 8:11pm On Sep 08, 2022
what should we do with this news now, nairaland mods keep pushing irrelevant topics to the front page

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Big Boys Converge For Colleague's Late Father's Burial Reception by willexyaho(m): 8:11pm On Sep 08, 2022
Ok.

I can see
Re: Abuja Big Boys Converge For Colleague's Late Father's Burial Reception by Charismatic107: 8:11pm On Sep 08, 2022
How is this news for God sake, nairaland has lost its glory

8 Likes

Re: Abuja Big Boys Converge For Colleague's Late Father's Burial Reception by kingbee90: 8:11pm On Sep 08, 2022
sad
These are “SYSTEM MEN”
If you know, you know.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Big Boys Converge For Colleague's Late Father's Burial Reception by AsawanaDgreat: 8:12pm On Sep 08, 2022
Obi Cuban suppose to be among them
Re: Abuja Big Boys Converge For Colleague's Late Father's Burial Reception by free2ryhme: 8:12pm On Sep 08, 2022
dailybuzzng:
Money Rains As Family Holds Burial Reception In Honour Of 95-Year-Old Elder John Ekpa In Abuja

The family of late elder John Ekpa who passed on at the age of 95 on July 15 has held a reception in honour of their late patriarch.

The nonagenarian was laid to rest on August 19, 2022 at his home town.

At a reception held in his honour at Sandralia hotel Abuja on September 3, friends of the family came together to express gratitude for the long life and good health elder Ekpa enjoyed which saw him clock 95 years on earth.

The colourful event attracted dignitaries from across the country, including Her Excellency Mrs Patricia Ugokwe - wife of former Ambassador to Austria, Her Excellency Mrs Odubu, wife of former Deputy Governor Edo state, captains of industry, business executives and top entertainers.

There was also a rain of money as guests showered love on members of the bereaved family.

One of the sons of late John Ekpa, Capt. Daniel Ekpa (Rtd) has since expressed gratitude to all those who identified with the family at their period of grief.

He said, "I want to sincerely thank all those who identified with my family and showed us love before, during and after the burial of our father, late Elder John Ekpa.

"I am grateful to God to know that I am surrounded by good people who really care and truly love me. Like I say in my secret prayers to God, that everyone that participate in one way or the other in my father's burial, they will grow old and exceed 95 years of age.

"God bless and replenish you in million folds, in Jesus name Amen".

The late elder John Ekpa was a devout Christian who was known for selfless community service and living a life of sacrifice.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/09/family-holds-burial-reception-for-elder-john-ekpa/
Re: Abuja Big Boys Converge For Colleague's Late Father's Burial Reception by Cj4charles(m): 8:12pm On Sep 08, 2022
I know Alex will definitely be there but don't want to show his face bcus it's burial wink cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Abuja Big Boys Converge For Colleague's Late Father's Burial Reception by Yankee101: 8:13pm On Sep 08, 2022
The real big boys in abuja na hausa
And them no dey show

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abuja Big Boys Converge For Colleague's Late Father's Burial Reception by Patriotic9ja(m): 8:13pm On Sep 08, 2022
Looking for ALEX Reporter but couldn't find him.....

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Big Boys Converge For Colleague's Late Father's Burial Reception by Machinegun91(m): 8:13pm On Sep 08, 2022
I don't blame this ukpa family
Re: Abuja Big Boys Converge For Colleague's Late Father's Burial Reception by NA1RALANDER(f): 8:14pm On Sep 08, 2022
See the iPhone that the other lady is snapping with... My dream Phone..
Re: Abuja Big Boys Converge For Colleague's Late Father's Burial Reception by TalkTalkTwins(m): 8:15pm On Sep 08, 2022
All hail Alexreports grin

Poster of anything related to Abuja good photos!
Re: Abuja Big Boys Converge For Colleague's Late Father's Burial Reception by free2ryhme: 8:15pm On Sep 08, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Their wives / chicks...............FUgly

[img]https://giffiles./216/216347.gif[/img]

You daft

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abuja Big Boys Converge For Colleague's Late Father's Burial Reception by femiasaolu2014: 8:18pm On Sep 08, 2022
Even before clicking on the link, I knew it had to be a product from the stable of Nairaland's resident PR charlatan and image launderer for hire; Alex Nwankwo aka Alex Reports

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abuja Big Boys Converge For Colleague's Late Father's Burial Reception by Augla1: 8:20pm On Sep 08, 2022
E get wetin I no understand, say Seun son make Alex Ain abi na wetin ?
Wetin carry this thing come front page ?
Re: Abuja Big Boys Converge For Colleague's Late Father's Burial Reception by ExtremeDot: 8:20pm On Sep 08, 2022
Abuja big boys, no be small thing.
Re: Abuja Big Boys Converge For Colleague's Late Father's Burial Reception by DevilSignature: 8:26pm On Sep 08, 2022
cheesy

Alex na minister of enjoyment

Baba no de miss event, anywhere wey disco dey Alex is reporting from there. at the opposite direction reporting sorrows, gories, tragedies, anywhere wey untimely date dey, accidents and bandits cover head dey there

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Twin Sisters Wed The Same Day (pics) / Kenyan Millionaire Javan Bidogo Wed's Two Friends Same Weekend. See Photos / Drunk Comedian Climbs A Palm Tree At A Burial In Okigwe, Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.