Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,343 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Family Got Banned From Entering Canada. [gist Inside] - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Family Got Banned From Entering Canada. [gist Inside] (1527 Views)

Nigerian Man Expresses Displeasure After He Was Banned From A Gym In Uk(Video) / 11 Trucks Of Almajirai Entering Cross River Intercepted By Task Force / Nigerian Man Hospitalized In US After Entering Plane For First Time & Was Tied (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Family Got Banned From Entering Canada. [gist Inside] by DARAEMMANUEL(m): 10:07pm On Oct 05, 2022
It’s quite a sad story.

But I would share it here for you all to learn.

Anyways, Back to the matter.

So there was this family that got a provincial nomination to move to canada.

While everything was going on smoothly.

At the federal level, The application was withdrawn and they could not proceed any further.

Now you might think how is this possible after they have been nominated to come to canada.

That's the question I would have asked myself sometimes ago

Well. Turns out that 2 years earlier when the wife went to give birth in the usa.

She applied for a canada visit visa to see her sister who lives in canada.

She was denied visa to go to Canada and came back to Nigeria after giving birth.

While she was in Nigeria again,she tried to apply again and got a second refusal.

When the whole issue scattered after they withdrew their application to go to Canada at the federal level.

Through Mr Victor's advice,(my oga at the top) they simply ordered what is called their GCMS NOTE and discovered that she had been banned for 5 year already for something called misrepresentation.

Turns out that while she was applying for the second visa, She left out a tiny detail stating that she has never been refused visa prior

Which was already wrong.

Such tiny oversight is big in the eyes of big nations like CANADA, USA, UK AND AUSTRALIA.

And that cost her and her family the opportunity of getting permanent resident to canada at that time.

This is the more reason why you need to be honest with your application plus also be careful of whomever is filling your application on your behalf, not to go fill out what is not for you as it can lead to you getting a 5-10 years visa ban.

Why am i sharing this with you?

Well, inside Mr Victor's program, he has a whole video dedicated to talking about people who have been refused visa before and the steps they need to make when looking to make an application to canada.

And all this is included inside the canada relocation blueprint 3.0 which you can simply get access today by getting your own copy.

You want a copy baa? smiley smiley

Follow who know road oooo so the way go clear wella for you.

Expect more update soon.

Talk soon.

1 Like

Re: Family Got Banned From Entering Canada. [gist Inside] by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 05, 2022
DARAEMMANUEL:

It’s quite a sad story.

But I would share it here for you all to learn.

Anyways, Back to the matter.

So there was this family that got a provincial nomination to move to canada.

While everything was going on smoothly.

At the federal level, The application was withdrawn and they could not proceed any further.

Now you might think how is this possible after they have been nominated to come to canada.

That's the question I would have asked myself sometimes ago

Well. Turns out that 2 years earlier when the wife went to give birth in the usa.

She applied for a canada visit visa to see her sister who lives in canada.

She was denied visa to go to Canada and came back to Nigeria after giving birth.

While she was in Nigeria again,she tried to apply again and got a second refusal.

When the whole issue scattered after they withdrew their application to go to Canada at the federal level.

Through Mr Victor's advice,(my oga at the top) they simply ordered what is called their GCMS NOTE and discovered that she had been banned for 5 year already for something called misrepresentation.

Turns out that while she was applying for the second visa, She left out a tiny detail stating that she has never been refused visa prior

Which was already wrong.

Such tiny oversight is big in the eyes of big nations like CANADA, USA, UK AND AUSTRALIA.

And that cost her and her family the opportunity of getting permanent resident to canada at that time.

This is the more reason why you need to be honest with your application plus also be careful of whomever is filling your application on your behalf, not to go fill out what is not for you as it can lead to you getting a 5-10 years visa ban.

Why am i sharing this with you?

Well, inside Mr Victor's program, he has a whole video dedicated to talking about people who have been refused visa before and the steps they need to make when looking to make an application to canada.

And all this is included inside the canada relocation blueprint 3.0 which you can simply get access today by getting your own copy.

You want a copy baa? smiley smiley

Follow who know road oooo so the way go clear wella for you.

Expect more update soon.

Talk soon.

The family no wise. Whatever you must do, do it, just Make sure you're in Canada. Even if it means denying your father, wife, kids and families Access to you. You must be in Canada

1 Like

Re: Family Got Banned From Entering Canada. [gist Inside] by gaby(m): 12:57am On Oct 06, 2022
Wow..see marketing..

3 Likes

Re: Family Got Banned From Entering Canada. [gist Inside] by ednut1(m): 1:06am On Oct 06, 2022
A poor attempt to sell a dead ebook

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Got Banned From Entering Canada. [gist Inside] by HRprof: 10:07am On Oct 06, 2022
All these cooked stories just to sell ebook. When you are done cooking eat alone I’m out wink

3 Likes

Re: Family Got Banned From Entering Canada. [gist Inside] by taniya8: 11:16am On Oct 06, 2022
Poor marketing cheesy

1 Like

Re: Family Got Banned From Entering Canada. [gist Inside] by megastu(m): 2:51pm On Oct 07, 2022
Good narration but you not wise. Prior to a ban they will give you a Procedural Fairness Letter and even if you were not given one in the subsequent refusal the ban will be clearly stated.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About Us Tourist Visa(b-2) ,and The Psyche Of Visa Officers. / Cheap Places To Study Medicine In D World. / Facts You Wouldn't Believe Were True

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.