Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Nigerian Man Expresses Displeasure After He Was Banned From A Gym In Uk(Video) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Man Expresses Displeasure After He Was Banned From A Gym In Uk(Video) (37326 Views)

Before Vs Now: Mommy 60 Years In Nigeria Vs 4 Months In UK (video) / Lady Poisoned After She Told Friends She Was Moving To The UK (Video) / Inside Putin's N180b Presidential Plane That Includes Gold-plated Toilet & A Gym (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Expresses Displeasure After He Was Banned From A Gym In Uk(Video) by damilola4162(m): 2:55pm On Mar 15, 2023
[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ez88HLYIwAs][/url]

A Nigerian man was filmed expressing displeasure after he was banned from a gym in the UK.

The man is seen complaining to a Caucasian manager at Lidl that he has been banned from the gym.

The Nigerian man says to the Lidl manager, "You cannot break me, you know why? I have God. I serve a living God.

"You are just denying me my human right here. You're telling me you can't serve me for no reason. I've done nothing wrong."

It appears that's not the first gym to ban him because a woman with a Nigerian accent is heard saying to him, "So they banned you at Pure Gym as well?"

The woman added that there must be a reason for his ban.

She repeated, "They banned you at Pure Gym as well. That means there's a reason."

But the man told the woman to "go away" and continued complaining to the Caucasian manager.

"Why, why have they banned you," the woman asked him again.

The man explained that he pays 29 Pounds every month but one morning, the manager called to tell him he's no longer allowed in the gym.

Again, the woman asked why he was banned and the man flared up and told her, "Shut up. I'm talking to the manager."

"I'm interested, why did they ban you in Pure Gym," the woman said.

"I'm not talking to you. Is it your business?" the visible angry man responded.

Too frustrated to speak further, the man carried his bag and started to exit the gym.

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/3/youre-denying-me-my-human-right-nigerian-man-expresses-displeasure-after-he-was-banned-from-a-gym-in-the-uk-2.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Expresses Displeasure After He Was Banned From A Gym In Uk(Video) by Johnthum(m): 2:55pm On Mar 15, 2023
Shit happens sha undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Expresses Displeasure After He Was Banned From A Gym In Uk(Video) by Johnjustice: 3:03pm On Mar 15, 2023
Bloody immigrants want to rub shoulders.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Expresses Displeasure After He Was Banned From A Gym In Uk(Video) by Beebah321(f): 3:45pm On Mar 15, 2023
Na everything una wan carry come social media. Mtchewww

24 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Expresses Displeasure After He Was Banned From A Gym In Uk(Video) by ntyce(m): 5:07pm On Mar 15, 2023
This is a joke...

Lidl is a supermarket store, wetin concern them with gym?

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Expresses Displeasure After He Was Banned From A Gym In Uk(Video) by AntiChristian: 5:07pm On Mar 15, 2023
How is this in the news?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Expresses Displeasure After He Was Banned From A Gym In Uk(Video) by Iamdbull: 5:08pm On Mar 15, 2023
Dbull on this one!!!

I can't imagine something like this happening to a gym freak like me

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Expresses Displeasure After He Was Banned From A Gym In Uk(Video) by Iamicekid(m): 5:09pm On Mar 15, 2023
What did you do, are you a creep that is looking at girls or peaking at them when they are changing instead of you to gym, 2 different gym can’t just ban u for no reason

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Expresses Displeasure After He Was Banned From A Gym In Uk(Video) by factcheckmmm: 5:09pm On Mar 15, 2023
I thought Yorubas were threatening Igbos not to partake in affairs or anything

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Expresses Displeasure After He Was Banned From A Gym In Uk(Video) by paparazi232(m): 5:09pm On Mar 15, 2023
You think he’s not doing something right thou

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Expresses Displeasure After He Was Banned From A Gym In Uk(Video) by GoodBoi1(m): 5:10pm On Mar 15, 2023
Sorry but hope you are not a bigot when it comes to Nigerian matters

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Expresses Displeasure After He Was Banned From A Gym In Uk(Video) by Billionaire2: 5:10pm On Mar 15, 2023
You are telling a white man that brought religion that you have a living god ? πŸ˜‚

someone pls give me that kanayo meme

83 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Expresses Displeasure After He Was Banned From A Gym In Uk(Video) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 15, 2023
Maybe na him armpit , I said maybe πŸ€”

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Expresses Displeasure After He Was Banned From A Gym In Uk(Video) by Winneepye: 5:10pm On Mar 15, 2023
No place like home

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Expresses Displeasure After He Was Banned From A Gym In Uk(Video) by achimendy(m): 5:11pm On Mar 15, 2023

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Expresses Displeasure After He Was Banned From A Gym In Uk(Video) by savcy(m): 5:11pm On Mar 15, 2023
It's not hard to figure out why he was banned, though.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Expresses Displeasure After He Was Banned From A Gym In Uk(Video) by continentalzz(m): 5:11pm On Mar 15, 2023
Too bad.. well A gym is a weightroom, we only pay to go the gym to lift heavy things everyday, after I discovered that I just do my exercise at home

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Expresses Displeasure After He Was Banned From A Gym In Uk(Video) by Sultty(m): 5:11pm On Mar 15, 2023
come naija u say "no" that's what comes with traveling out,u will always be treated as second class citizens which i so much disdain

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Expresses Displeasure After He Was Banned From A Gym In Uk(Video) by HeartlessMan: 5:11pm On Mar 15, 2023
This latest set of UK immigrants are the most irritating ever. So much crassness and ghetto behaviour in them.

I call them the Refugee Set.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Expresses Displeasure After He Was Banned From A Gym In Uk(Video) by EnterpriseMan: 5:12pm On Mar 15, 2023
Lol the man should shut up and tell us what he did. Clowns everywhere looking for sympathy.

They banned you from 2 gyms for no reason angry angry who do you think you are trying to fool.

Ope don go dey touch girls yansh for gym, come online dey shout no reason grin grin grin Them for arrest you join

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Expresses Displeasure After He Was Banned From A Gym In Uk(Video) by pikechukwu6(m): 5:13pm On Mar 15, 2023
Chimpanzee don't go to gym my friend. cheesy cheesy respect your identity
Re: Nigerian Man Expresses Displeasure After He Was Banned From A Gym In Uk(Video) by Skillsnigeria: 5:13pm On Mar 15, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Nigerian Man Expresses Displeasure After He Was Banned From A Gym In Uk(Video) by bolademi(m): 5:13pm On Mar 15, 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Expresses Displeasure After He Was Banned From A Gym In Uk(Video) by stano2(m): 5:14pm On Mar 15, 2023
That woman na Amebo pro max.
She no wan rest

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Expresses Displeasure After He Was Banned From A Gym In Uk(Video) by tjfulloption(m): 5:15pm On Mar 15, 2023
grin
Re: Nigerian Man Expresses Displeasure After He Was Banned From A Gym In Uk(Video) by Porksupplyib: 5:15pm On Mar 15, 2023
He is obviously doing something wrong. And if they are not telling him why he was banned, it might be because it is too embarrassing to put on paper.

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ado Ekiti Is Underrated / Skydiving Plane Crashes In Sweden, 9 Killed (PHOTOS) / The Poverty Stricken People Of Patani Forest, Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.