Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,129 members, 7,849,541 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:49 PM

What To Know About Sagging Breasts - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What To Know About Sagging Breasts (235 Views)

How To Firm Sagging Breasts With Five Natural Remedies / Violet J: My Breasts Are Too Heavy, My Bra Size Not In Market, I Need Surgery" / 5-year-old Australian Girl Grew Breasts At 2 And Started Her Period At 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What To Know About Sagging Breasts by Tochukwuoparaa: 2:23pm On Oct 07, 2022
Sagging breasts, or breast ptosis, is extremely frequent. Changes in the breasts are normal, just like changes in any other region of your body. You may also notice that the nipple of each breast now points downward and the fullness at the top of each breast has diminished.

Breast ptosis severity is determined by how far the nippled protrudes from the breast’s natural fold. Nipples that protrude beyond the fold are abnormal. First-degree ptosis occurs when the nipple is parallel to the fold. The nipple is pointing downward in third-degree ptosis if it is below the fold in second-degree ptosis.

Read More>>>>
https://medicalcaremedia.com/what-to-know-about-sagging-breasts/

(1) (Reply)

Top 14 Men's Health Tips And Everything You Need To Know / 5 Exercises To Help Build/boost Your Sexual Life / What Is An EHR??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.