Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Fraudulent Act By Rapid Naira Loan App - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fraudulent Act By Rapid Naira Loan App (1300 Views)

Rapid Response Arrests Serial Thief In Lagos / Rapid Response Squad Recovers Vehicle, Gun, Dog From Fleeing Robbers / Lagos traffic Robbers captured by Rapid Response Officers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fraudulent Act By Rapid Naira Loan App by 223lanre(m): 3:24pm On Oct 07, 2022
Please be very careful of rapidnaira loan app, the fraudulent company will send money to you with you requesting, has no meaningful address and contact phone number.please justify these below.

Re: Fraudulent Act By Rapid Naira Loan App by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 07, 2022
Waw
Re: Fraudulent Act By Rapid Naira Loan App by Thomthom(m): 3:41pm On Oct 07, 2022
I don't understand they credit you 10k and the app said is 15k they credit you?
Re: Fraudulent Act By Rapid Naira Loan App by 223lanre(m): 3:43pm On Oct 07, 2022
Yes
Re: Fraudulent Act By Rapid Naira Loan App by benvic007: 10:12am On Jan 04, 2023
I got an alert from them in November 2020 and I was able to reach out to them via email see below:
Please be informed that the sum of #23,870 credited in in my account from you Rapid Naira was unsolicited.

I have try to get across to you through phone call but could not reach you, hence I'm writing you true this email to let you know.
And this there reply to me:

Good afternoon BENSON,

Thanks for reaching out to us,

Please make a refund of the amount disbursed to you through the App and provide us with the proof of payment, mobile number registered on the App and account number the payment was made into.

Best Regards,
Rapidnaira

Which I sent them back there money. But yesterday 3rd of January, 2023. I got another alert of 51000 with out an app on my phone and with out requesting for a loan. But this time I will show them

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Policewoman Cries Out After Her Colleague Assaulted Her For Not Dating Him / Brother Stabs 28yr Old Sister Multiple Times For Not Adhering To Islamic Norms / Why Is Every Nigerian A 419 (Scammer)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.