Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,287 members, 7,846,315 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Woman Confidently Beats Up And Throws A Grown Man Around Like A Bag Of chips - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Woman Confidently Beats Up And Throws A Grown Man Around Like A Bag Of chips (584 Views)

Tom Cruise Throws Himself Out Of Helicopter From 10,000ft As He Resumes Filming / #bbnaija: Why I Said Alex Throws Herself At Male Housemates — Ceec Reveals / BBNaija: CeeC "Alex Throws Herself At Every Man In The House" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Confidently Beats Up And Throws A Grown Man Around Like A Bag Of chips by Nixxxx(m): 8:26pm On Oct 08, 2022
Talk about gender equality. This dude was humbly beaten by this lady

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZeCbST3X-o

Re: Woman Confidently Beats Up And Throws A Grown Man Around Like A Bag Of chips by God1000(m): 8:30pm On Oct 08, 2022
Maybe she's a wrestler
Re: Woman Confidently Beats Up And Throws A Grown Man Around Like A Bag Of chips by Creamypie(m): 8:31pm On Oct 08, 2022
This one don nack d olosho tire, all his power don vamoose.see her Yello bumbum. Na so the poor suffering masses go take throw away buhari, tinubu and APC go abyss of perpetual oblivion next year

1 Like

Re: Woman Confidently Beats Up And Throws A Grown Man Around Like A Bag Of chips by ambience(m): 8:32pm On Oct 08, 2022
My kind of women grin
Re: Woman Confidently Beats Up And Throws A Grown Man Around Like A Bag Of chips by Nixxxx(m): 8:48pm On Oct 08, 2022
Forget this woman go beat any man hands down
Re: Woman Confidently Beats Up And Throws A Grown Man Around Like A Bag Of chips by ValCon888: 8:53pm On Oct 08, 2022
She may have a penis hanging between her legs.

Until, she shows me what's inside her pant, i refuse to believe that is a woman.

Let's talk about the double standards.

If that was a woman beating up a man, and the roles were reversed, people would have rushed to restrain the man and someone would have called the police.

What a world we live in.
Re: Woman Confidently Beats Up And Throws A Grown Man Around Like A Bag Of chips by Nixxxx(m): 8:57pm On Oct 08, 2022
Lol I thought of that also..... Sh**t happens this days
ValCon888:
She may have a penis hanging between her legs.

Until, she shows me what's inside her pant, i refuse to believe that is a woman.

Let's talk about the double standards.

If that was a woman beating up a man, and the roles were reversed, people would have rushed to restrain the man and someone would have called the police.

What a world we live in.
Re: Woman Confidently Beats Up And Throws A Grown Man Around Like A Bag Of chips by Wawelexy(m): 9:05pm On Oct 08, 2022
A paper is more heavier than that guy

(1) (Reply)

Where is TSTV? / Learn About Drycleaning Start Up,www.tmk2laundromat.com / Looking For Young Film Makers In Benin City:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.