Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,219 members, 7,811,609 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me (67770 Views)

Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? / UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix) / How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Go Down)

My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by efelicity: 7:44am On Oct 09, 2022
I noticed a drastic change in my wife's behaviours lately. She doesn't cook, doesn't prepare our two kids for school, always citing body pains. I took the responsibility of cooking and preparing our kids. That is just by the way, she stopped having sex with me always saying she doesn't have the feelings to have sex. I suspect her of cheating because few weeks ago i heard her listening to WhatsApp voice note, a chat between her and another man. I demanded to have the phone but she refused. My wife answers calls at odd hours of the night but if i query her she would claim it's a friend or her boss at her work place. It's morethan a month when last i had sex with my wife.

I'm not harsh and I provide for my family. But my wife's behaviour ir burning me deep in my heart. I sometimes cry when alone in office or at home. Please advse me on what to do as iam pained and confused.

191 Likes 36 Shares

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by Zonefree(m): 7:45am On Oct 09, 2022
I sometimes cry when alone in office or at home.

That's good. I endorse your tears.

Weeping and sorrow are what makes a man amazingly SIMPle.

925 Likes 66 Shares

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by HeadNigga: 7:46am On Oct 09, 2022
She is cheating. You have one option which is to throw her out(divorce). Her eyes go clear when the man deceiving her refuses to come take charge openly as her man.

Two bad options

Start getting sex elsewhere too but do it with protection so that when her madness stops you don't infect her with a disease you contracted while playing away matches. I hope the man is not digging her raw though coz in her case she will not only bring back a deadly disease but a bastard too.

The last option which is not an option is to endure coz you have endured enough from what I read. Endure cheating? Hell no. Man up

403 Likes 32 Shares

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by ObamaMessi: 7:46am On Oct 09, 2022
Women are all useless regardless of their origin.

248 Likes 21 Shares

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by JASONjnr(m): 7:50am On Oct 09, 2022
How you people let women control your emotions is beyond me,..

533 Likes 39 Shares

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by Slynation(m): 7:51am On Oct 09, 2022
Just like goods has diminishing marginal utility, machine experiences wears and tears (depreciation) humans as well experiences something of this nature.

Perhaps it's high time we start practicing contract marriage in Nigeria because this current for better for worst doesn't and will no longer work due to see finish.

Everybody wants to experience love again, both parties stopped doing what made them fell in love because they now belongs to eachother which becomes a very big problem. After marriage, tolerance and forced captivity sets in.

Since I removed marriage from my to do list, there is this internal happiness and hefty self pressured burden taken away from my shoulders.

130 Likes 19 Shares

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by Cutehector(m): 7:52am On Oct 09, 2022
First to cry na him or her dey at fault..

Lets hear from her side of the story. Bring her in here.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by Zonefree(m): 7:52am On Oct 09, 2022
JASONjnr:
How you people let women control your emotions is beyond me,..
He's SIMPly in love. A man in love is a foolish man. My last relationship with a Nigerian girl made me understand that it takes a man without brain to love a Nigerian girl.

282 Likes 25 Shares

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by Creamypie(m): 7:54am On Oct 09, 2022
Me, though I still get atom of likeness for woman, but deep down, d only role I believe they are expected play in man life na to give birth to Una 2 kids. Only the absence of it go break my heart. Nothing. I repeat nothing and no part of my life dey for woman hand. P...sy plenty around my work environment wey I dey choose at will. Thank you

38 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by GOFRONT(m): 7:56am On Oct 09, 2022
"I demanded to have her phone but she refused."

You see the above, did you see d above statement?.......... If you already have the password of your partners phone, there would be no need to demand to have her phone to scroll through her chats. All you need do is wait till she looseguard the phone at the corner of the room and you gently enter the password and do your spy job....(skeletons in da cupboard)........but hell No. They will not want to....... They would say there is no need to know a partner's password. They would say it is their privacy invasion. They would say they dont want to go and spy on a chat that would give them heart attack!!!!

Them nor know say from the day you consciously refused to spy on your spouse's phone, that is the very day you start to invite HBP to your mental health.

148 Likes 12 Shares

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by silvoclaira: 8:00am On Oct 09, 2022
Do not ignore the early SIGNS. ''A man's got to do what a man's got to do''

Op though, you maybe a SIMPle Alpha-male but, You are leaving yourself available to be bamboozled, cajoled, deceived or otherwise blackmailed into her agenda, if you just sit there doing nothing and watching her like a duck grin, your emotions might be ruined for ever.

73 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by Godada(m): 8:01am On Oct 09, 2022

Your wife decided not to cook or take care of your kids, denies you sex, answers calls at odd hours, listens to a voice note from a man and you don't know how to put your feet down in the house you are supposed to pay the rents and bills for.

If I don't get to the bottom of that matter that phone whether na iphone 1290 will not longer operate.

Seriously, guys have become sissy these days.

And you cry at your office and also came here for a shoulder to lean on?

You need to have your brains checked.

If you value your mental health...... Send her to her father's house immediately.

I swear down na me and this one dey carry a bag of penis up and down.

Ladies know the kind of men they can toy with. You fit that profile.

My advice for you is simple....... grow some fūcking hairy and bushy balls.

Be the man.

A quick disclaimer..... I am not talking about domestic violence here.

202 Likes 15 Shares

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by Munamoqel: 8:02am On Oct 09, 2022
efelicity:
I noticed a drastic change in my wife's behaviours lately. She doesn't cook, doesn't prepare our two kids for school, always citing body pains. I took the responsibility of cooking and preparing our kids. That is just by the way, she stopped having sex with me always saying she doesn't have the feelings to have sex. I suspect her of cheating because few weeks ago i heard her listening to WhatsApp voice note, a chat between her and another man. I demanded to have the phone but she refused. My wife answers calls at odd hours of the night but if i query her she would claim it's a friend or her boss at her work place. It's morethan a month when last i had sex with my wife.

I'm not harsh and I provide for my family. But my wife's behaviour ir burning me deep in my heart. I sometimes cry when alone in office or at home. Please advse me on what to do as iam pained and confused.
CRY ? What a SIMple Man you are . Start looking for second wife.weekend dress nice you are out .she using sex a weapon

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by Sammy07: 8:04am On Oct 09, 2022
All this marriage issues dey make me fear to get married self. sad

Some crush or friends will ask me.

How is / are your girlfriend(s)
I'll reply, the last good lady got married in 1849

78 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by Honchoslim16(m): 8:05am On Oct 09, 2022
B!t¢h fu¢k€d my dawg behind my back, but I ain't stressin'

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by AsomArchitectNG(m): 8:06am On Oct 09, 2022
You're a man. Get up and take charge of your home

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by Berrityga: 8:10am On Oct 09, 2022
I've worked hard to put myself in a position where women can't tell me no. The only emotions I show a woman is the feeling of me cumming.

176 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by SenecaTheYonger: 8:10am On Oct 09, 2022
Zonefree:

He's SIMPly in love. A man in love is a foolish man. My last relationship with a Nigerian girl made me understand that it takes a man without brain to love a Nigerian girl.

True. You have to turn off your brain if you’re going to love a Nigerian girl

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by Greattestman: 8:12am On Oct 09, 2022
Op go and look for another woman

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by iLegendd(m): 8:16am On Oct 09, 2022
efelicity:
She's probably doing the right thing. No woman wants to end her life with a weak man.

Being a strong man is not by being abusive, but in charge. In your case, you're not abusive and you're not in charge.

Also, when a man is just too gentle, calm, homely, humble, and too good, it makes a woman cheat because she'll see him as boring.

By the way, as a real man, you need to be in power starting from the day you met your woman to the day of death, else, you're in trouble.

I just can't imagine asking a woman I'm married to or dating to hand me her phone and password and she says no. Dem never born you.

Na lack of principle, money, and options on the man's part dey make some women misbehave. Unfortunately, most men don't have much money, any principle, or any other option. They're just too good to be crazy, hence, she takes over the power and disrespects him.

Imagine attending a Church or Mosque where the pastor/Imam doesn't know the word of God and how to manage the Church/Mosque. Will you respect him? No. You'll secretly attend another Church/Mosque.

178 Likes 17 Shares

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by iLegendd(m): 8:26am On Oct 09, 2022
Sammy07:
All this marriage issues dey make me fear to get married self. sad

Some crush or friends will ask me.

How is / are your girlfriend(s)
I'll reply, the last good lady got married in 1849

Don't be afraid of marriage because of things you read online. Most of the men that post about their marriage issues and their wives misbehaving are naturally weak men with zero balls or options.

If you judge marriages based on these men, you'll think all women are evil. Some of these women's evil and cold attitude starts because their men became weak and submissive or weak and abusive all of a sudden.

They've lost the power and charm they used to have because of a new bad habit they picked up along the line.

This is why men should know a lot about the female phycology and read lots of real men's dating books before they marry, but no, these men don't read sh!t.

All they do is read to pass exams and graduate with at least 2.1 or 2.2, focus on making money and using sex enhancement drúgs. They don't know how to lead like a real man.

So, I don't blame their women. If I was a woman and I'm dating one of these weak men, I will surely misbehave. I can't be submissive to a weak man or a man who isn't in control without being controlling.

104 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by Sammy07: 8:27am On Oct 09, 2022
iLegendd:

Don't be afraid of marriage because of things you read online. Most of the men that post about their marriage issues and their wives misbehaving are naturally weak men with zero balls or options.

If you judge marriages based on these men, you'll think all women are evil. Some of these women's evil and cold attitude starts because their men became weak and submissive or weak and abusive all of a sudden.

They've lost the power and charm they used to have because of a new bad habit they picked up along the line.

This is why men should know a lot about the female phycology and read lots of real men's dating books before they marry, but no, these men don't read sh!t. All they do is just focus on making money and using sex enhancement drúgs. They don't know how to lead like a real man.

Word!

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by Crampyblood(m): 8:30am On Oct 09, 2022
grin cheesy I'm sure you don't need anyone to tell you that your beloved wife whom you cry over is receiving serious bonking somewhere... Someone is making her motor scream pim pim pim grin

Motor shaft? Check my signature

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by akwesenana: 8:37am On Oct 09, 2022
First, go find Arizona mould.
You'll be fine. smiley
It's okay to cry.
Na your children I dey pity sef.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by GALAXY11(m): 8:37am On Oct 09, 2022
Zonefree:

That's good. I endorse your tears.

Weeping and sorrow are what makes a man amazingly SIMPle.

grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by Coolguy34(m): 8:40am On Oct 09, 2022
Well the elders has spoken up there but if you need my help I can teach you how to clone her what'sapp and read her messages directly on your phone or laptop but you will pay me a token tho... .

Check my signature and text me on WhatsApp.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by arejibadz(m): 8:46am On Oct 09, 2022
Ok

8 Likes

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by ugosilva: 8:49am On Oct 09, 2022
Unto matters arising.... local man is speechless

But truth be told,many men are unaware of these things

➡️https://www.nairaland.com/7132457

Some Women are very adventurous in nature...read the thread above carefully

1 Like

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by xtivin2: 9:04am On Oct 09, 2022
efelicity:

She MAY be cheating and had an std she is preventing you from getting grin

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me by Savedday: 9:10am On Oct 09, 2022
The only thing 9ja girls are good at is giving SIMP uncontrollable premium tears and jumping from one d!ck to another.

9ja girls don't love and dey will never love u.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace

57 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24)

What Is It Like To Grow Old And Never Be Married? / Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby / Estate Agent Impregnates His Friend’s Wife In Nasarawa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.