Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:53 AM

Portable Replies Promoter Who Said He Was Denied US Visa Because of Poor English - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Replies Promoter Who Said He Was Denied US Visa Because of Poor English (43537 Views)

I Will Buy You & Marry You, Show Me Your Husband - Portable Replies Laide Bakare / Harry Song Exposes A Show Promoter Who's A "Fraud, Snitch & Drug Planter" / Davido’s Savage Reply To A Follower With Poor English (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Replies Promoter Who Said He Was Denied US Visa Because of Poor English by b0rn2fuck(m): 5:12pm On Oct 09, 2022
grin angry angry
Re: Portable Replies Promoter Who Said He Was Denied US Visa Because of Poor English by Offpoint1: 5:12pm On Oct 09, 2022
Don't know why I just love this guy grin maybe because I'm not normal grin

1 Like

Re: Portable Replies Promoter Who Said He Was Denied US Visa Because of Poor English by Spectrum22: 5:12pm On Oct 09, 2022
So nobody can talk sense into this boy's head?
Re: Portable Replies Promoter Who Said He Was Denied US Visa Because of Poor English by Spiritualife: 5:12pm On Oct 09, 2022
Focus on what makes you happy my guy. Lol Zazzou lmao
I travel to London
Re: Portable Replies Promoter Who Said He Was Denied US Visa Because of Poor English by tamdun: 5:12pm On Oct 09, 2022
Godjone:
Illiterate
Ur own definition of illiterate is a person that cannot speak English? Smh

4 Likes

Re: Portable Replies Promoter Who Said He Was Denied US Visa Because of Poor English by kabasa24: 5:14pm On Oct 09, 2022
God1000:
Poor dude, he needs to work on himself and stop being mischievous.
mr everybody cannot be thesame
Re: Portable Replies Promoter Who Said He Was Denied US Visa Because of Poor English by SensualMan: 5:14pm On Oct 09, 2022
Even an ediot like this boy could scam Tinubu grin
Re: Portable Replies Promoter Who Said He Was Denied US Visa Because of Poor English by Benitoh: 5:14pm On Oct 09, 2022
It'll be difficult for him to get American Visa, because he's highly overrated. He's too local.

He'll need to improve before the Americans can recognize him.....

2 Likes

Re: Portable Replies Promoter Who Said He Was Denied US Visa Because of Poor English by izombie(m): 5:16pm On Oct 09, 2022
I don't even know what to write
Re: Portable Replies Promoter Who Said He Was Denied US Visa Because of Poor English by KunGioKehRah: 5:16pm On Oct 09, 2022
He needs good branding
Record label

And management

That's all that he needs

Were he to be in America, he will be winning awards

I was listening to Shatta Wale complaining about Ghana Entertainment Industry days ago

And I think we have similar problems in Nigeria.

NOTE NIGERIA RANKS 2ND (WORLDWIDE) WITHOUT GOVT. SUPPORT

ask yourself what will happen if we have govt. and good ngos supporting our creative Industry?

We rise by lifting others.

Ask yourself how many people have you helped?

4 Likes

Re: Portable Replies Promoter Who Said He Was Denied US Visa Because of Poor English by FaceTanke: 5:16pm On Oct 09, 2022
Who English help
Re: Portable Replies Promoter Who Said He Was Denied US Visa Because of Poor English by tfelicityk(m): 5:17pm On Oct 09, 2022
Seriously, he needs to work on himself. Even the native dialect he spokes are coined languages of his...

I love my native dialect...

2 Likes

Re: Portable Replies Promoter Who Said He Was Denied US Visa Because of Poor English by Originalsly: 5:17pm On Oct 09, 2022
People do not know English period get visa all the time.... very poor or terrible English is better than no English. The promoter is playing him. Visa office already took money from him 5 times .... and will continue to do so each time he applies. That guy has a ban placed on him and doesn't even know.

5 Likes

Re: Portable Replies Promoter Who Said He Was Denied US Visa Because of Poor English by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 09, 2022
whytediamond:
Illiteracy and poor education will always set you apart.

Actually the guy is smarter than you.

Those promoters are evil. It is the job of a promoter to organize visa for the artist, i wont be surprised if they couldn't but turn around to blame him

4 Likes

Re: Portable Replies Promoter Who Said He Was Denied US Visa Because of Poor English by sisisioge: 5:18pm On Oct 09, 2022
Honestly, there is something adorable about this guy.....he sabi make me laugh grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Portable Replies Promoter Who Said He Was Denied US Visa Because of Poor English by Naijatalkies(m): 5:19pm On Oct 09, 2022
cheesy grin lol my Belle o.... Well unfortunately London no b U.S why would they even organise show for him in US without him having VISA cheesy long throat Don kill promoters
Re: Portable Replies Promoter Who Said He Was Denied US Visa Because of Poor English by brightbright: 5:20pm On Oct 09, 2022
Portable cries out after US Embassy Rejected his Visa Application

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm_fNBICKa8
Re: Portable Replies Promoter Who Said He Was Denied US Visa Because of Poor English by Naijatalkies(m): 5:21pm On Oct 09, 2022
sisisioge:
Honestly, there is something adorable about this guy.....he sabi make me laugh grin grin

True.. Have said it alot... He is better off as a comedian... grin how many track has he release self? Look at Oba Solomon now... Another posh werey

2 Likes

Re: Portable Replies Promoter Who Said He Was Denied US Visa Because of Poor English by westerngezy(m): 5:22pm On Oct 09, 2022
JASONjnr:
I don't like and I don't even care about this dude...

He sings for his fellow agbero and 1million boys cult group.....
Re: Portable Replies Promoter Who Said He Was Denied US Visa Because of Poor English by Hushbingo: 5:22pm On Oct 09, 2022
Nigeria Girls Are Useless

Re: Portable Replies Promoter Who Said He Was Denied US Visa Because of Poor English by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 09, 2022
I don't listen to his songs. Not that it affects him, it's just me.
Re: Portable Replies Promoter Who Said He Was Denied US Visa Because of Poor English by nedekid: 5:25pm On Oct 09, 2022
Must a person speak proper English to go to embassy?
Re: Portable Replies Promoter Who Said He Was Denied US Visa Because of Poor English by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 09, 2022
brightbright:
Portable cries out after US Embassy Rejected his Visa Application

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm_fNBICKa8

Wow, if this is true, they wanted to use him for immigration fraud

3 Likes

Re: Portable Replies Promoter Who Said He Was Denied US Visa Because of Poor English by Internet22: 5:29pm On Oct 09, 2022
God1000:
Poor dude, he needs to work on himself and stop being mischievous.

I don't like the flibbertigibbet
Nairalanders grin Flibbertigibbet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable Replies Promoter Who Said He Was Denied US Visa Because of Poor English by Crenzywilliams(m): 5:30pm On Oct 09, 2022
Wow, this is the most mature video I have ever seen this guy, make.
Ashawo de do promoter, this one enter, stick to what makes u happy my dear.
I finally heard what he's speaking and he's not looking as "wasted" as he does in other videos.
I am starting to like him just because of this one

1 Like

Re: Portable Replies Promoter Who Said He Was Denied US Visa Because of Poor English by shegra58: 5:30pm On Oct 09, 2022
ECASH120:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqKa6XdP1TI

Portable is having serious problems with some promoters who organised show in the United States for Portable to perform.

According to the promoters, Portable was not able to come to the show because he was denied visa 5 times for insulting the American consular and inability to speak English. The promoter said Portable was speaking Yoruba at the embassy which resulted in the visa denial.

However, Portable has replied to those who said he can't speak English in the video above.
The promoter is a lier they don't deny you visa because you're speaking your native language if you've ever been to the embassy you will understand this Oyinbo at the embassy speak our languages Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa fluently the guy might be rough but the promoter should explain how e won use him to smuggle 10 people into the USA when portable is not a fuji,juju or highlife musician

5 Likes

Re: Portable Replies Promoter Who Said He Was Denied US Visa Because of Poor English by Spiff20(m): 5:31pm On Oct 09, 2022
adioolayi:
There are many people who can't speak English fluently and have been given US Visas..

Wetin the promoter dey talk na
He insulted someone at the embassy, perhaps an official with the little English he can speak. Portable should never be allowed to enter the US. Never grin
Re: Portable Replies Promoter Who Said He Was Denied US Visa Because of Poor English by Olam09(m): 5:31pm On Oct 09, 2022
grin portable na case.
Re: Portable Replies Promoter Who Said He Was Denied US Visa Because of Poor English by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 09, 2022
Spiff20:
He insulted someone at the embassy, perhaps an official with the little English he can speak. Portable should never be allowed to enter the US. Never grin

I believe you were at the US embassy when he was doing his interview.

Portable said the promoter wanted him to come along with 11 people. Isn't that a way to do immigration fraud

4 Likes

Re: Portable Replies Promoter Who Said He Was Denied US Visa Because of Poor English by BABANGBALI: 5:33pm On Oct 09, 2022
Portable o gbo ebooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Sweetplum come see your cousin. He no gbo English just like you tongue tongue
Re: Portable Replies Promoter Who Said He Was Denied US Visa Because of Poor English by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 09, 2022
shegra58:
The promoter is a lier they don't deny you visa because you're speaking your native language if you've ever been to the embassy you will understand this Oyinbo at the embassy speak our languages Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa fluently the guy might be rough but the promoter should explain how e won use him to smuggle 10 people into the USA when portable is not a fuji,juju or highlife musician

I wonder ooh

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jidenna Compares Donald Trump To Hitler [PICS] / Davido's girlfriend, chioma shares new beautiful makeup photos / Tiwa Savage Visits Victims Of The Lagos Collapsed Building In The Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.