Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:27 AM

Portable Replies Promoter Who Said He Was Denied US Visa Because of Poor English - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Replies Promoter Who Said He Was Denied US Visa Because of Poor English (43536 Views)

I Will Buy You & Marry You, Show Me Your Husband - Portable Replies Laide Bakare / Harry Song Exposes A Show Promoter Who's A "Fraud, Snitch & Drug Planter" / Davido’s Savage Reply To A Follower With Poor English (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Replies Promoter Who Said He Was Denied US Visa Because of Poor English by Olam09(m): 5:35pm On Oct 09, 2022
brightbright:
Portable cries out after US Embassy Rejected his Visa Application

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm_fNBICKa8

grin portable bany
Re: Portable Replies Promoter Who Said He Was Denied US Visa Because of Poor English by DSoj(m): 5:35pm On Oct 09, 2022
But why will US deny him visa? Because of his looks? But they have Lil Wayne and worse looking guys. Its Rubbish
Re: Portable Replies Promoter Who Said He Was Denied US Visa Because of Poor English by Sweetvie: 5:35pm On Oct 09, 2022
I don't think it bcoz of his bad English... Appearance rather
He look like craze person... maybe he come carry gang follow body
Re: Portable Replies Promoter Who Said He Was Denied US Visa Because of Poor English by Elidrisy20: 5:41pm On Oct 09, 2022
Savage
Re: Portable Replies Promoter Who Said He Was Denied US Visa Because of Poor English by jojothaiv(m): 5:47pm On Oct 09, 2022
I don't trust any lady that knows Portable songs off hand and I'm wary of the ones that use his song as ring tones.

They could steal your generator while on without you knowing...
Re: Portable Replies Promoter Who Said He Was Denied US Visa Because of Poor English by Okhuadams(m): 5:48pm On Oct 09, 2022
JASONjnr:
I don't like and I don't even care about this dude...

He sings for his fellow agbero and 1million boys cult group.....
You like him you don't like him he is far better than you. You are simply jealous . Every artist has their selling point
Re: Portable Replies Promoter Who Said He Was Denied US Visa Because of Poor English by omonnakoda: 5:49pm On Oct 09, 2022
Benitoh:
It'll be difficult for him to get American Visa, because he's highly overrated. He's too local.

He'll need to improve before the Americans can recognize him.....
Have you been to America before?

You do not sound as if your brain is working properly. Maybe you should put water in the radiator?

Without any facts or details you open your mouth and start vomiting rubbish
Why are people so bitter and hateful? If you have nothing positive to say

Shut up
Re: Portable Replies Promoter Who Said He Was Denied US Visa Because of Poor English by omonnakoda: 5:54pm On Oct 09, 2022
JASONjnr:

Agberos are not human? They don't deserve to be happy?

Every Sunday or Friday jokers like you will go to mosque or church disturbing God. He will never listen to you because you are a hateful serpent

1 Like

Re: Portable Replies Promoter Who Said He Was Denied US Visa Because of Poor English by Gkay1(m): 6:04pm On Oct 09, 2022
I hate this dude
Re: Portable Replies Promoter Who Said He Was Denied US Visa Because of Poor English by seunayantokun(m): 6:06pm On Oct 09, 2022
The problem is that boy has an advanced active file on the devil's table. If Jesus Christ is not involved, it's over.
Re: Portable Replies Promoter Who Said He Was Denied US Visa Because of Poor English by etrange: 6:11pm On Oct 09, 2022
Poor English? That's hardly a reason to be denied B2.

1 Like

Re: Portable Replies Promoter Who Said He Was Denied US Visa Because of Poor English by madjune(m): 6:11pm On Oct 09, 2022
Offpoint1:
Don't know why I just love this guy grin maybe because I'm not normal grin

It's because you're an agbero or BATstard.

Kindred spirits flock alike.
Re: Portable Replies Promoter Who Said He Was Denied US Visa Because of Poor English by Buckeyemedia1: 6:11pm On Oct 09, 2022
thundafire:
U can't be a thug and walk into USA embassy and expect things to go your way
Is that so, then why is MC Oluomo’s Children all schooling in Yankee?
Re: Portable Replies Promoter Who Said He Was Denied US Visa Because of Poor English by Tinubuwins2023e: 6:21pm On Oct 09, 2022
There are many fools living and dwelling on nairaland. See how they are insulting the guy like there life is better than Portable life
Re: Portable Replies Promoter Who Said He Was Denied US Visa Because of Poor English by Neoteny7: 6:21pm On Oct 09, 2022
Barims:
He should've demand demanded for a translator

Looks like you need one too
Re: Portable Replies Promoter Who Said He Was Denied US Visa Because of Poor English by Way4orward: 6:21pm On Oct 09, 2022
Does he think UNITED STATES OF AMERICA is like UNITED KINGDOM? Been a street singer doesn't makes him to be a dumb guy. He should try and work on himself.
Re: Portable Replies Promoter Who Said He Was Denied US Visa Because of Poor English by abokikhalifa: 6:24pm On Oct 09, 2022
Brendaniel:
The Lady is wrong, portable too is wrong, that is not the reason

They denied him visa because he is a Tinubu supporter - He even painted his nails grin

If that's the case, MC oluomo and most of his family members are citizens of USA
Re: Portable Replies Promoter Who Said He Was Denied US Visa Because of Poor English by Barims(m): 6:26pm On Oct 09, 2022
Neoteny7:

Looks like you need one too

LoL grin grin

That was a mistake
Re: Portable Replies Promoter Who Said He Was Denied US Visa Because of Poor English by emmydee(m): 6:27pm On Oct 09, 2022
JASONjnr:

This dude is just one singer I seem to dislike so so much. Everything about him is just a no no for me.

Tufiakwa!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Portable Replies Promoter Who Said He Was Denied US Visa Because of Poor English by Hanndye: 6:32pm On Oct 09, 2022
If person craze for Nigeria like this if he come reach America nko?
Re: Portable Replies Promoter Who Said He Was Denied US Visa Because of Poor English by Goldbw122(m): 6:32pm On Oct 09, 2022
Them they carry am go where e nor know na cause am. cheesy
That is why it is good to get divine education, before fame meet you.

1 Like

Re: Portable Replies Promoter Who Said He Was Denied US Visa Because of Poor English by Metrofox(m): 6:34pm On Oct 09, 2022
adioolayi:
There are many people who can't speak English fluently and have been given US Visas..

Wetin the promoter dey talk na

At least dem go still respect themselves dey cultured and well mannered. grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable Replies Promoter Who Said He Was Denied US Visa Because of Poor English by Oracleforce: 6:34pm On Oct 09, 2022
the Lady that stools low to invite Zazuu to her show... should also take the consequence of her decision...afterall we are not there when she had a deal with Zazuu, why is she coming to disturb us with her wahala.
Re: Portable Replies Promoter Who Said He Was Denied US Visa Because of Poor English by Offpoint1: 6:38pm On Oct 09, 2022
madjune:

It's because you're an agbero or BATstard.

Kindred spirits flock alike.
Thanks, do you have anything else to say?
Re: Portable Replies Promoter Who Said He Was Denied US Visa Because of Poor English by edosignature(m): 6:39pm On Oct 09, 2022
Potable wish make it big if he can use his senses always.
Re: Portable Replies Promoter Who Said He Was Denied US Visa Because of Poor English by irunoko(m): 6:40pm On Oct 09, 2022
thundafire:
U can't be a thug and walk into USA embassy and expect things to go your way
he think say na oshodi he dey go
Re: Portable Replies Promoter Who Said He Was Denied US Visa Because of Poor English by tunapawizzy: 6:42pm On Oct 09, 2022
Originalsly:
People do not know English period get visa all the time.... very poor or terrible English is better than no English. The promoter is playing him. Visa office already took money from him 5 times .... and will continue to do so each time he applies. That guy has a ban placed on him and doesn't even know.
most likely

1 Like

Re: Portable Replies Promoter Who Said He Was Denied US Visa Because of Poor English by irunoko(m): 6:42pm On Oct 09, 2022
adioolayi:
There are many people who can't speak English fluently and have been given US Visas..

Wetin the promoter dey talk na
forget portable is lousy and character less.hes just an exact replica of a lagos street urchin
Re: Portable Replies Promoter Who Said He Was Denied US Visa Because of Poor English by irunoko(m): 6:44pm On Oct 09, 2022
Way4orward:
Does he think UNITED STATES OF AMERICA is like UNITED KINGDOM? Been a street singer doesn't makes him to be a dumb guy. He should try and work on himself.
village people still dey keep tab on the guy matter
Re: Portable Replies Promoter Who Said He Was Denied US Visa Because of Poor English by Love48(f): 6:50pm On Oct 09, 2022
Lol dats funny tho.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fela Charged With Armed Robbery & Tortured (Throwback Photos) / Lady Claims Don Jazzy Gave Her ₦5 Million, He Denies It (Photos) / Jidenna Compares Donald Trump To Hitler [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.