Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,013 members, 7,852,460 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:36 PM

LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion For Tinubu’s Five-million-man Walk - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion For Tinubu’s Five-million-man Walk (29548 Views)

Lagos Govt Announces Traffic Diversion In Yaba, Ojuelegba, Mushin / LASTMA Announces Diversions & Road Closures For Buhari's Visit To Lagos / LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion Ahead Of Lagos City Marathon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion For Tinubu’s Five-million-man Walk by DukeofUmueri247: 12:02pm On Oct 09, 2022
VTJN:
Stale

Same northerners voted for Abiola, OBJ, Jonathan

You know nothing about politics. You are a born losers
Northerns voted for a healthy GEJ,OBJ and Abiola....Now tell how they will vote for a man that can't even raise the flag of his party or a man that forgot the name of his political party against their own sons in Atiku and Kwankwoso....I doubt if you saw the crowd that welcomed Kwankwoso in Kaduna or the mammoth crowd that welcomed Atiku to a wedding in Gombe,the last time your god ASIWAJU traveled to Gombe;how many people went to see him?...He was deserted to the extent that he slept off in the palace of the Emir because of thinking...
Lest I forgot,what suddenly happened to the MUCH TALKED ABOUT 2 MILLION MARCH FOR BAT IN KANO promised by Gandollar?..

You said we are "born losers" while we voted for OBJ twice, HE WON..
We voted for the late Yaradua and he still WON.
We voted for GEJ and he still WON...
BUT you voted for Olu Falaae and he LOST
You still voted for Atiku and he still LOST
You Carried your losing spirit to Nuhu Ribadu and he still LOST scandalously to GEJ so you guys are certified generational losers..You even started losing from the womb when you lost to DAFTNESS...
Re: LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion For Tinubu’s Five-million-man Walk by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 09, 2022
Re: LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion For Tinubu’s Five-million-man Walk by zumbigbo(m): 12:22pm On Oct 09, 2022
Naija is too much...

1 million man walk...

5 million man walk..

10 million man walk...

Soon 1 billion man walk.....

As if walking go help the litany of ills in the country.
Re: LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion For Tinubu’s Five-million-man Walk by castrokins(m): 12:34pm On Oct 09, 2022
And Nobody Has Gone To Court To Stop Them o
Re: LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion For Tinubu’s Five-million-man Walk by OffsahBoye(m): 12:45pm On Oct 09, 2022
If you're angry there wasn't heavy presence of police at the rally or that court didn't order any restraint on the rally

Gather yourself here,
Pick a date(should be Monday)
Assemble at Anambra state(Obi state) and do your rally how you want

This place is called Lagos.....
Re: LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion For Tinubu’s Five-million-man Walk by VTJN(m): 12:50pm On Oct 09, 2022
DukeofUmueri247:

Northerns voted for a healthy GEJ,OBJ and Abiola....Now tell how they will vote for a man that can't even raise the flag of his party or a man that forgot the name of his political party against their own sons in Atiku and Kwankwoso....I doubt if you saw the crowd that welcomed Kwankwoso in Kaduna or the mammoth crowd that welcomed Atiku to a wedding in Gombe,the last time your god ASIWAJU traveled to Gombe;how many people went to see him?...He was deserted to the extent that he slept off in the palace of the Emir because of thinking...
Lest I forgot,what suddenly happened to the MUCH TALKED ABOUT 2 MILLION MARCH FOR BAT IN KANO promised by Gandollar?..

You said we are "born losers" while we voted for OBJ twice, HE WON..
We voted for the late Yaradua and he still WON.
We voted for GEJ and he still WON...
BUT you voted for Olu Falaae and he LOST
You still voted for Atiku and he still LOST
You Carried your losing spirit to Nuhu Ribadu and he still LOST scandalously to GEJ so you guys are certified generational losers..You even started losing from the womb when you lost to DAFTNESS...
Tinubu is your next president bro
Re: LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion For Tinubu’s Five-million-man Walk by bigcasava1(m): 1:37pm On Oct 09, 2022
Why are they making this look like competition
Re: LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion For Tinubu’s Five-million-man Walk by DDDDDav: 3:24pm On Oct 09, 2022
VTJN:
zombie Tinubu is your next president

Take this to the bank

Except your life goes for it. In other words, your obituary is 100% sure.
You will never witness it
Re: LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion For Tinubu’s Five-million-man Walk by DukeofUmueri247: 4:58pm On Oct 09, 2022
VTJN:
Tinubu is your next president bro
Yeah..He is the next President of NURTW
Re: LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion For Tinubu’s Five-million-man Walk by olatuns2017: 5:06pm On Oct 09, 2022

Re: LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion For Tinubu’s Five-million-man Walk by milkySperm(m): 5:16pm On Oct 09, 2022
VTJN:
If i was told Tinubu will succeed Buhari by this time last year I'd definitely take that with a pinch of salt sincerely

This life is unpredictable indeed

Anyway, guys biko i need your referal for any job opening or loan to kick start a business

Help your fellow Nigerian biko

Who told you Tinubu would succeed Buhari and when did you confirm the tale?
Re: LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion For Tinubu’s Five-million-man Walk by Chi133(f): 8:13pm On Oct 09, 2022
bhmw:
Some of these responses will make some of us (Yoruba) supporting Obi feel he is truly Igbo agenda.

I want a better Nigeria and I am willing to look beyond ethnics...let's be guided.

Thanks.

My dear if they have chosen another candidate apart from tinubu someone like osibanjo my dear it would've been a different ball game altogether
Re: LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion For Tinubu’s Five-million-man Walk by bhmw(m): 9:18pm On Oct 09, 2022
I know...my concern is you guys mentioning tribes.
Chi133:

My dear if they have chosen another candidate apart from tinubu someone like osibanjo my dear it would've been a different ball game altogether
Re: LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion For Tinubu’s Five-million-man Walk by Antoeni(m): 9:36pm On Oct 09, 2022
God punish All of Una
Re: LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion For Tinubu’s Five-million-man Walk by Whois(m): 9:41am On Oct 10, 2022
olatuns2017:

Strongest message to igbos �

You mean the masses will not be allowed to protest if Tinubu mistakenly win?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Accident Kills Many People In Nasarawa (Viewers Discretion Advised) / 11 People Crushed To Death In Fatal Accident Caused By Customs Officials. Photos / Nigeria Will No Longer Tolerate Harassment Of Its Citizens In Ghana - FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.