Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,012 members, 7,852,447 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:19 PM

LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion For Tinubu’s Five-million-man Walk - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion For Tinubu’s Five-million-man Walk (29547 Views)

Lagos Govt Announces Traffic Diversion In Yaba, Ojuelegba, Mushin / LASTMA Announces Diversions & Road Closures For Buhari's Visit To Lagos / LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion Ahead Of Lagos City Marathon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion For Tinubu’s Five-million-man Walk by VTJN(m): 11:01am On Oct 09, 2022
kollinz1234:
we won in 1999, 2003 with Olusegun Obasanjo, we won in 2007 with Yar Adua, we won in 2011 with Jonathan. .

Because you won in 2015 and 2019, you started calling yourselves sophisticated.

Anyway, we will suffocate Tinubu come 2023. Just wait and see
Stale

APC is in charge of 22 states. They are the majority in national assembly and rep

Tinubu is your next president
Re: LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion For Tinubu’s Five-million-man Walk by Picardor2: 11:01am On Oct 09, 2022
VTJN:
How does this got to do with reality please?

Apc and Tinubu brought us to this reality so it has everything to do with it. Don't send Nigeria into extinction with ur timid tribalistic mentality

1 Like

Re: LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion For Tinubu’s Five-million-man Walk by Picardor2: 11:04am On Oct 09, 2022
VTJN:
Stale

APC is in charge of 22 states. They are the majority in national assembly and rep

Tinubu is 87yr old. Is it that ur brain is empty or filled with concrete that u cannot think. what is really wrong with some Nigeria. Some ppl take monkey tail every morning I swear

1 Like

Re: LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion For Tinubu’s Five-million-man Walk by famouscargo4u: 11:06am On Oct 09, 2022
Corridon:
Rubbish. So the rally is more important than millions of Nigerians going about their businesses!

I feel this is better to avoid traffic jam unlike how others do it.
Re: LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion For Tinubu’s Five-million-man Walk by Doyinlykdodo(m): 11:07am On Oct 09, 2022
Pttf..how do one choose right from 3 bad options
Re: LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion For Tinubu’s Five-million-man Walk by VTJN(m): 11:07am On Oct 09, 2022
Picardor2:

Tinubu is 87yr old. Is it that ur brain is empty or filled with concrete that u cannot think. what is really wrong with some Nigeria. Some ppl take monkey tail every morning I swear
You that you are in your 20s or 30s what makes you better than him please?
The fact that you are way younger than him doesn't mean he'd die before you or what have you

Age has nothing to do with competency
Re: LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion For Tinubu’s Five-million-man Walk by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:07am On Oct 09, 2022
adioolayi:

Owners of Lagos wan use road...you can jump into canal if not comfortable grin cheesy grin

Nobody own Lagos, no body own Nigeria, they are just opportunistic to be in power, few years time, another person go take over. Na so life be
Re: LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion For Tinubu’s Five-million-man Walk by VTJN(m): 11:09am On Oct 09, 2022
Picardor2:

Apc and Tinubu brought us to this reality so it has everything to do with it. Don't send Nigeria into extinction with ur timid tribalistic mentality
Same Tinubu brought innovation and economic development in Lagos Afterall y'all accused him of being the governor of Lagos till date by proxy
Re: LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion For Tinubu’s Five-million-man Walk by GeneralPula: 11:09am On Oct 09, 2022
Picardor2:

Becos u think is Igbo rally. Emptiness and very timid mentality
No, because I think it’s only Igbos that are making noise.
Re: LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion For Tinubu’s Five-million-man Walk by Devil1Messenger: 11:09am On Oct 09, 2022
VTJN:
Olodo what do you know grin

Na you dey vote for then
grin
Many of u know nothing
These are 2003 and 2011 election results by state.
You can continue masturbating on ur ignorance.
As a southerner, u have to control the entire South before u can have a chance.
A northerner can't have their own on the ballot and vote for another tribe.
Tinubu is just wasting time. Atiku and Obi are the only serious people contesting this election. Obi has South South and South east with some part of South west and north central. Atiku control the north East and North West. I wonder whee tinubu will get his vote from. If not tha Obi is on the ballot, by now atiku would have been writing his inauguration speech.

Re: LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion For Tinubu’s Five-million-man Walk by INDOMIE9090(f): 11:10am On Oct 09, 2022
broadman20:

Hmmmmm!

When did Osun people (Tinubu) became owners of Lagos?

You see why they keep saying "LAGOS IS A NO MAN'S LAND".

Re: LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion For Tinubu’s Five-million-man Walk by hush15: 11:11am On Oct 09, 2022
VTJN:
If i was told Tinubu will succeed Buhari by this time last year I'd definitely take that with a pinch of salt sincerely

This life is unpredictable indeed

Anyway, guys biko i need your referal for any job opening or loan to kick start a business

Help your fellow Nigerian biko

He won't and who doesn't know he has been scheming this since time immemorial, well I guess only a naive, gullible mind can !
Re: LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion For Tinubu’s Five-million-man Walk by trutht828: 11:14am On Oct 09, 2022
plaindealer:
You've been warned, clear road because we are coming through..... grin grin

Yeah, you are coming through with your thugs to make people's lives difficult as usual grin
Re: LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion For Tinubu’s Five-million-man Walk by Picardor2: 11:14am On Oct 09, 2022
This is not what Nigeria needs right now. Nigeria needs a vibrant leader and old sick person as president. Anybody above 70 should should go and rest with the grandkids haba. Atiku is pretend to be ok while Tinubu is obviously sick. Nigerians can do better than this pls
Re: LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion For Tinubu’s Five-million-man Walk by Picardor2: 11:17am On Oct 09, 2022
GeneralPula:

No, because I think it’s only Igbos that are making noise.

Am not Igbo, am from Borno buh within my heart of heart I know the right thing to do. Let's aim at making Nigeria great again and we can't do it with this old generation simple. They should rest. Some of them behave like babies. How will u say is ur turn? Abeg
Re: LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion For Tinubu’s Five-million-man Walk by Shaev7(m): 11:19am On Oct 09, 2022
When Obi's rally was scheduled, police say they will not allow it, now is Tinubu, they are diverting traffic. Time will tell.....
Re: LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion For Tinubu’s Five-million-man Walk by Picardor2: 11:20am On Oct 09, 2022
VTJN:
Same Tinubu brought innovation and economic development in Lagos Afterall y'all accused him of being the governor of Lagos till date by proxy

He might be good great. He has done well buh now that he is old he should go and rest. He can no longer do anything for us. If he enters we will suffer whatever comes out of his brain. Age come with mental retardation and cognitive dysfunction. Why no read it up and make a better decision
Re: LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion For Tinubu’s Five-million-man Walk by Picardor2: 11:21am On Oct 09, 2022
Shaev7:
When Obi's rally was scheduled, police say they will not allow it, now is Tinubu, they are diverting traffic. Time will tell.....

That's how life is

1 Like

Re: LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion For Tinubu’s Five-million-man Walk by Konjiboii: 11:24am On Oct 09, 2022
Lol this people are not as dumb as one would think, they chose this location for a reason. This are territories Tinubu have henchmen positioned, his urchins are definitely going to turn up, he knows the rest of Lagos are well learned people that can't be bought easily.

Please if you are a Jew but support APC kindly stay in your house before they break your head and obtain your phone call am rally.
Re: LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion For Tinubu’s Five-million-man Walk by BABANGBALI: 11:24am On Oct 09, 2022
It would end in premium tears insha Allah

1 Like

Re: LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion For Tinubu’s Five-million-man Walk by Picardor2: 11:25am On Oct 09, 2022
VTJN:
You that you are in your 20s or 30s what makes you better than him please?
The fact that you are way younger than him doesn't mean he'd die before you or what have you

Age has nothing to do with competency

My friend go and read and stop defending what u don't knw. Behaving like and educated illiterate. Read Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson disease and absence seizure and u will understand why Bat will always say Agbado and cassava. Why he will say our salaries will be paid in Naira that he has no interest in exchange rate. Pls go and read. Mind u he goes around with urine bag.
Re: LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion For Tinubu’s Five-million-man Walk by BABANGBALI: 11:25am On Oct 09, 2022
Shaev7:
no mind the modafokas

1 Like

Re: LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion For Tinubu’s Five-million-man Walk by VTJN(m): 11:28am On Oct 09, 2022
Picardor2:

My friend go and read and stop defending what u don't knw. Behaving like and educated illiterate. Read Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson disease and absence seizure and u will understand why Bat will always say Agbado and cassava. Why he will say our salaries will be paid in Naira that he has no interest in exchange rate. Pls go and read. Mind u he goes around with urine bag.
I won't respond to you again

When TINUBU succeed Buhari next year you can relocate to any neighbouring country
Re: LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion For Tinubu’s Five-million-man Walk by Jokerman(m): 11:28am On Oct 09, 2022
Jemex003:

Shut up Ode, only government and private workers not working. Do you want people who own shops and selling stuffs to close their shops too? Lazy idiot

So work is bigger than God?
Re: LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion For Tinubu’s Five-million-man Walk by VTJN(m): 11:29am On Oct 09, 2022
Picardor2:

He might be good great. He has done well buh now that he is old he should go and rest. He can no longer do anything for us. If he enters we will suffer whatever comes out of his brain. Age come with mental retardation and cognitive dysfunction. Why no read it up and make a better decision
Tinubu is your next president bro

Save yourself the stress
Re: LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion For Tinubu’s Five-million-man Walk by Picardor2: 11:39am On Oct 09, 2022
VTJN:
I won't respond to you again

When TINUBU succeed Buhari next year you can relocate to any neighbouring country

I dont need ur response buh I will always say the truth anyday anytime. Make una no go kill an elder statesman becos una dey push am dey chop em money. U can imagine what will happen to him if he fails. Use ur time to build a better Nigeria.
Re: LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion For Tinubu’s Five-million-man Walk by garfield1: 11:41am On Oct 09, 2022
Chi133:

Now is 9.16am,6am don pass since I never see any show. Yorubas ndi Ara been used by Hausa people.

You are so hot
Re: LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion For Tinubu’s Five-million-man Walk by Picardor2: 11:42am On Oct 09, 2022
VTJN:
Tinubu is your next president bro

Save yourself the stress

If u no get conscience, I get. I know he will never be not becos I hate him buh becos he is too Old for the job and definitely the next 8yrs will be wasted.

1 Like

Re: LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion For Tinubu’s Five-million-man Walk by kollinz1234(m): 11:44am On Oct 09, 2022
VTJN:
Stale

that is what we are changing in 2023.

Even you will vote Pete Obi when the time comes
Re: LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion For Tinubu’s Five-million-man Walk by Jemex003: 11:49am On Oct 09, 2022
Jokerman:

So work is bigger than God?

Not all Lagosian are Christian

If you don’t go church today you can go next week

Then work OK stay home and be praying God to buy a house for you or feed you from heaven

Religion has nothing to do with Rally if you want to go with them to another Sunday coming.

So shut up to mixed God matter with humans
Re: LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion For Tinubu’s Five-million-man Walk by Owologbo(m): 11:51am On Oct 09, 2022
plaindealer:
You've been warned, clear road because we are coming through..... grin grin

5 million agbero for one State; hmm.
Re: LASTMA Announces Traffic Diversion For Tinubu’s Five-million-man Walk by Espelbengz(m): 12:00pm On Oct 09, 2022
What a myopic reply.. U are just speculating, where did u confirm money was induced?
Urheadmaster:

And you confirm that to be true tongue

Keep fooling yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Accident Kills Many People In Nasarawa (Viewers Discretion Advised) / 11 People Crushed To Death In Fatal Accident Caused By Customs Officials. Photos / Nigeria Will No Longer Tolerate Harassment Of Its Citizens In Ghana - FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.