Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,276 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

How I Surmounted My Financial Challenge By Smiling - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How I Surmounted My Financial Challenge By Smiling (159 Views)

COVID-19: Apostle Suleman And Five Thousand Dollar Healing Challenge By Leo Igwe / The Elijah Challenge By Dr Sunday Adelaja / Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Surmounted My Financial Challenge By Smiling by jimmynauty: 10:28am On Oct 09, 2022
This is my testimony.
Last minth, I had made plans on how to resolve some financial challenges. This was all sorted out with some from my income.

Last week the plan failed because the person failed to honor it.

Then the masterstroke happened, a loved one died suddenly and I was expected to contribute some amount towards it.

My debt was in bad shape and looking round was going to put me in deeper shit.

Throughout yesterday I kept a positive outlook but deep down anxiety was raving.

Around 2am, I woke up and that's when the battle with anxious thoughts were flooding in... How do I clear my debts which were in excess of over N200,000 and the burial demands?

Sleep zoomed of and for 30 mins to an hour the battle raged on.

Then I remembered two things :
Let not your heart be troubled by Yahshua and a message by Ps Joseph Prince on how a woman with acute rheumatoid artritist just smiled after all orthodox and alternative medicine failed. then she heard SMILE! And that brought restoration.

Therefore i smiled by faith and deliberately refused to ne anxious and the battle raged on intil i slept off.

on waking up, i heard go to your bank and restructure and collect a small amount and clear your remaining months and spread the repayment over 6months and WOW i had never thought about this.

MORAL lesson
In ANY circumstance, dont be anxious for nothing then smile by faith even if nothing seems coming through.
Avoud depression by smiling.

(1) (Reply)

Explained: Why Anambra Bishop Sacked Five ‘rebel’ Priests / Numbered Not Counted / What Unit Are You Serving In Church And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.