Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,120 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Hi - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hi (368 Views)

Praying Through Mary Is Biblical And A Faster Means / Are You Wiser Than God? Slavery Is Biblical And Good (photo) / Paying Your Tithe Is Biblical (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hi by tompat86(m): 11:23am On Oct 09, 2022
Hi
Re: Hi by fman(m): 11:25am On Oct 09, 2022
You are a pervert!!
Re: Hi by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 09, 2022
tompat86:
Boring Sex is Ungodly, knw this today.*

Fingering and Giving Head is biblical’ -- Even the Bible backed it up with some Verses, so don't feel guilty when you suck that puzzy.

*#Fingering* �
Songs of Solomon 5:4....
“My beloved put his hand by the hole of the door, and my bowels were moved for him..”

“This is talking about how powerful a Man’s hand can give his wife pleasure.”
====================

*#Sucking_puzzy (Cunnilingus)*
Songs of Solomon 4:16....
“Blow on my garden, that it’s fragrance may spread abroad. Let my lover come into his garden and taste it’s choice fruits.”

“This garden described here is about the woman ��, abi una need further explanations ni

Before you argue with me, remember that the writer which is Solomon has 1000 women... So he is a legend in the art of satisfying women��� �
Don't twist the Bible. Solomon may v many wives but you can't come here to prove what has thousands of meanings. If you like sexual acts, marry legally and lick your lover like sweet.

2 Likes

Re: Hi by caesymore(m): 12:19pm On Oct 09, 2022
Well, wetin I know be say there is nothing new under the sun.

Oga Solo get DSTV that year, but them never modify am reach today own.

All those sexually escapades ain't new under the sun either and Oga Solo as wise Man for done try plenty of them.
Re: Hi by OgaNightmare(m): 7:14pm On Oct 09, 2022
I still blame the church father's for squeezing Songs Of Solomon into the [b][/b]Bible-Canon
Hundreds of years later a bored pervert is using it to support his perverted and immoral views.
The original Hebrew language never meant such, and I don't even know which Translation you're using.
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Hi by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:10am On Oct 10, 2022
Of all the biblical men, it is Solomon you wish to emulate, you are doing yourself..... undecided .

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives Out 100 Million Cash Gift To Nigerians / 5 Reasons Why Suffering? / 65 Biblical Questions That Will Make You Think Deep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.