Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,300 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Newest Nlder - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Newest Nlder (3027 Views)

See What Fuel Scarcity Has Done To A Nlder. / More Passport Photos Of Nairalanders: Latest N D Newest N Really Updated! / Newest Member: Give Me Some Luv! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Newest Nlder by Josh316(m): 10:39pm On Aug 16, 2011
Hi Everyone, I'm glad to have joined this forum. I've been a big fan watching from the side lines, and i've decided to stop being a spectator and start being a contributor. Make no mistakes, i am going to be very nice, funny and when needed, be VERY BRUTAL like Al Mustapha, but overall, I'm delighted to join u guys. Meanwhile, English murderers, get ready for a Torrid time with me. Cheers folks

Re: Newest Nlder by Dyt(f): 10:53pm On Aug 16, 2011
Welcom
bt we fully accept u
u v sm sacrifices 2 offer 2 we gods on NL
brb wit d list
Re: Newest Nlder by ragdollz: 11:17pm On Aug 16, 2011
Dyt:

Welcom
bt we fully accept u
u v sm sacrifices 2 offer 2 [size=20pt]we gods[/size] on NL
brb wit d list

huhh??
Re: Newest Nlder by Misbee(f): 11:18pm On Aug 16, 2011
welcum d contributor
Re: Newest Nlder by denzel2009: 11:26pm On Aug 16, 2011
which one are you in that pic?
Re: Newest Nlder by mukina2: 11:35pm On Aug 16, 2011
the one in black . .
Re: Newest Nlder by denzel2009: 11:43pm On Aug 16, 2011
mukina2:

the one in black . .

are you being racist? couldn't you have just said the one that looks like Bob Marley?
Re: Newest Nlder by mukina2: 11:44pm On Aug 16, 2011
denzel2009:

are you being racist? couldn't you have just said the one that looks like Bob Marley?
Ta! racist where? i black pass the dude tongue

thats not bob marley oh grin lol you nor well at all grin cheesy
Re: Newest Nlder by denzel2009: 11:47pm On Aug 16, 2011
mukina2:

Ta! racist where? i black pass the dude tongue

thats not bob marley oh grin lol you nor well at all grin cheesy

Lol, Ms Bitumen
Re: Newest Nlder by Josh316(m): 1:37am On Aug 17, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin i'm Neither one of them,
Re: Newest Nlder by tpia5: 3:49am On Aug 17, 2011
please accept Jesus in your life because you seem fetish and up to no good i'm sure.
Re: Newest Nlder by Josh316(m): 8:22am On Aug 17, 2011
please accept Jesus in your life because you seem fetish and up to no good i'm sure.
I believe that wasn't meant for me? if it was, let me quickly remind you that Jesus said; "Not all who shout Lord! Lord! shall enter my Kingdom" Since you can judge others from a mile without actually seeing them, i suggest u URGENTLY NEED to get yourself PURGED of your fanatic disillusions about yourself and others becasue you dont sound any different from a Boko na Ram fanatic!
Nuff said! angry
Re: Newest Nlder by ragdollz: 1:14pm On Aug 17, 2011
Josh316:

Hi Everyone, I'm glad to have joined this forum. I've been a big fan[size=25pt] watching from the side lines[/size], and i've decided to stop being a spectator and start being a contributor. Make no mistakes, i am going to be very nice, funny and when needed, be VERY BRUTAL like Al Mustapha, but overall, I'm delighted to join u guys. Meanwhile, English murderers, get ready for a Torrid time with me. Cheers folks

I never could trust any "new" member who says this. Because 9 out of 10 times, they are lying, and could be any one of the following:
1. A former member disgraced from the site coming back with a new handle.
2. A gentle member seeking a new, unknown ID with which to cause trouble.
3. A troublesome member wanting to use a second ID to reply/support/argue with himself when ever necessary.
Re: Newest Nlder by tpia5: 2:21pm On Aug 17, 2011
The fellow is clearly a fraudster and up to no good.

Denzel2009 clearly knows him, as we can see from his comments.

In any case, poster you need to turn to God because this path you're on will destroy you.
Re: Newest Nlder by denzel2009: 2:43pm On Aug 17, 2011
tpia@:

The fellow is clearly a fraudster and up to no good.

Denzel2009 clearly knows him, as we can see from his comments.

In any case, poster you need to turn to God because this path you're on will destroy you.

Liar, Pants on fire. I doesn't know him.
Re: Newest Nlder by Josh316(m): 10:21pm On Aug 17, 2011
Hehehehe!! unfortunately, i am NOT an ex-member, but I've loved going through the posts on NL and i've decided to sacrifice some of my meaningful time to join this forum. if u dont believe me, here's what u can do:
1. Take a Safari trip to Maiduguri, I hear its fun
2. Go to any police station and start shouting BOKO Na RAM!!
3. When u hear UP NEPA!!!! rush to the nearest transformer to hug it in a fit of passion, angry
Re: Newest Nlder by Pweety4me(f): 10:39am On Aug 18, 2011
Lol see that igbo man, with shape like woman grin undecided
Re: Newest Nlder by blank(f): 3:21pm On Aug 18, 2011
@ poster, i know u.
Re: Newest Nlder by ragdollz: 3:55pm On Aug 18, 2011
Josh316:

Hehehehe!! unfortunately, i am NOT an ex-member, but I've loved going through the posts on NL and i've decided to sacrifice some of my meaningful time to join this forum. if u dont believe me, here's what u can do:
1. Take a Safari trip to Maiduguri, I hear its fun
2. Go to any police station and start shouting BOKO Na RAM!!
3. When u hear UP NEPA!!!! rush to the nearest transformer to hug it in a fit of passion, angry

Hmm, spoken like a true established member of NL angry angry. Well, I'll take your word that you're not a fraud - cos if I should handle you like you deserve, your membership here will subside before you reach 20 posts angry angry angry angry. Anyway since you didn't mention names I'm assuming you're talking to your head!
Re: Newest Nlder by Josh316(m): 10:22pm On Aug 18, 2011
Hmm, spoken like a true established member of NL Angry Angry. Well, I'll take your word that you're not a fraud - cos if I should handle you like you deserve, your membership here will subside before you reach 20 posts Angry Angry Angry Angry. Anyway since you didn't mention names I'm assuming you're talking to your head!
Haha!!! unless u want a lyrical bomb to explode right in ur face, i'd kindly advise you to calmly welcome me and stop spoiling for war, cos my words will make u shoot urself in ur ****, so bring it on if uv got da b@llz,
Re: Newest Nlder by Josh316(m): 10:23pm On Aug 18, 2011
@ poster, i know u.
Blank, really? from where?
Re: Newest Nlder by tpia5: 10:44pm On Aug 18, 2011
from your profile picture, you clearly need Jesus, going by the juju stuff and also your ganja smoking demeanour.

well, oyibo fit manage you sha. undecided
Re: Newest Nlder by Josh316(m): 10:56pm On Aug 18, 2011
from your profile picture, you clearly need Jesus, going by the juju stuff and also your ganja smoking demeanour.

well, oyibo fit manage you sha. Undecided
Tpia, u really need a shrink, cos u sound like uv got some form of OCD secondary to cerebral insufficiency
Re: Newest Nlder by ragdollz: 1:24am On Aug 19, 2011
Josh316:

Haha!!! unless u want a lyrical bomb to explode right in your face, i'd kindly advise you to calmly welcome me and stop spoiling for war, cos my words will make u shoot urself in your ****, so bring it on if uv got da b@llz,

You're pathetic, ok. I'm not going to dignify your presence further with my attention. Enjoy your elementary existence!!!
Re: Newest Nlder by blank(f): 9:20am On Aug 19, 2011
blank:

@ poster, i know u.

Will tell u later. Have fun.
Re: Newest Nlder by Josh316(m): 11:24am On Aug 19, 2011
You're pathetic, ok. I'm not going to dignify your presence further with my attention. Enjoy your elementary existence!!!

Oh, I'm sorry, u've just revealed how LAME your cerebral functions are, is pathetic ALL uv got? dude, your just a silly excuse for a human being, apes would be furious u exist in a different class as u would not even be considered as a servant in the Ape kingdom, so get over your unfortunate existence and stop trying to attach importance that u dont really deserve, SMH!!!
Re: Newest Nlder by Josh316(m): 11:28am On Aug 19, 2011
Will tell u later. Have fun.

Its alright Blank, be cool, and have a lovely weekend yeah!
Re: Newest Nlder by ragdollz: 4:24pm On Aug 19, 2011
Josh316:

Oh, I'm sorry, u've just revealed how LAME your cerebral functions are, is pathetic ALL uv got? dude, your just a silly excuse for a human being, apes would be furious u exist in a different class as u would not even be considered as a servant in the Ape kingdom, so get over your unfortunate existence and stop trying to attach importance that u dont really deserve, SMH!!!

[size=25pt]HAHAHA HAHA HAHA HAHAHA[/size]

See this one. You better ask somebody. I'm just messing with you. You know how a lioness toys with a mouse before she smashes it with her paws? You're not even worth eating up grin grin. If I handle you ehn, in fact. I won't even abuse you now. Just know, you are not worth the effort. Go and sleep ok?? M.U.M.U.
Re: Newest Nlder by Josh316(m): 5:14pm On Aug 19, 2011
See this one. You better ask somebody. I'm just messing with you. You know how a lioness toys with a mouse before she smashes it with her paws? You're not even worth eating up  Grin Grin. If I handle you ehn, in fact. I won't even abuse you now. Just know, you are not worth the effort. Go and sleep ok?? M.U.M.U.

Kai! Lion don suffer sha,  to the extent that a guinea pig with loads of whiskers dey claim lioness,  chai! delusion really runs high in NL sha, 
Word of advice,  Stop laying allusions to yourself that smack of simple Illusions of a demented mind. Lions (and Lionesses) never lay claim, they act! either u just finished a course of Lonart or you simply have a case of Schizophrenia in which case i'd refer you to Yaba,  its cheaper there,  Lionesss kor, cat ni!
Re: Newest Nlder by ragdollz: 6:15pm On Aug 19, 2011
Josh316:

Kai! Lion don suffer sha,  to the extent that a guinea pig with loads of whiskers dey claim lioness,  chai! delusion really runs high in NL sha, 
Word of advice,  Stop laying allusions to yourself that smack of simple Illusions of a demented mind. Lions (and Lionesses) never lay claim, they act! either u just finished a course of Lonart or you simply have a case of [size=33pt]Schizophrenis[/size] in which case i'd refer you to Yaba,  its cheaper there,  Lionesss kor, cat ni!

You are talking to that thing that allowed you to crawl out from between her legs in the name of offspring. Taa! Your number of posts show you only log in to reply to my comments here. Word of advice: visit other topics, make contributions and show what you have up there. Then you can come and be blowing big grammar to me. Toto-brain!!
Re: Newest Nlder by Josh316(m): 8:46pm On Aug 19, 2011
You are talking to that thing that allowed you to crawl out from between her legs in the name of offspring. Taa! Your number of posts show you only log in to reply to my comments here. Word of advice: visit other topics, make contributions and show what you have up there. Then you can come and be blowing big grammar to me. Toto-brain!!

Now you are getting there,  keep jabbing like this and maybe u might just become more human,  FYI, i didnt crawl out like you, i was push out,  toto-brain shows all uv got in that sorry excuse of a skull is simply a mass of tissue, without synapses. You should be grateful you have someone responding to your irrelevant and senseless posts, albeit like a mad man being encouraged to speak and clear his troubled mind. I'm sorry on behalf of your family and all around you. You've simply been a waste of s/em/en,  total WASTE,
Re: Newest Nlder by ragdollz: 10:54pm On Aug 19, 2011
Josh316:

Now you are getting there,  keep jabbing like this and maybe u might just become more human,  FYI, i didnt crawl out like you, i was push out,  toto-brain shows all uv got in that sorry excuse of a skull is simply a mass of tissue, without synapses. You should be grateful you have someone responding to your irrelevant and senseless posts, albeit like a mad man being encouraged to speak and clear his troubled mind. I'm sorry on behalf of your family and all around you. You've simply been a waste of s/em/en,  total WASTE,

I repeat, you are a[size=30pt] TOTO[/size]-brain. What ever you think that means is up to you tongue tongue.

Now, stop crying, I want you to enjoy your brief sojourn here (you obviously won't last long with this your mumu-tic attitude grin grin) I predict you'll last a few more hundred posts and fizzle out into non-existence before you get to 320 posts grin grin. Hmm, even 100 is pushing it grin grin. Toto product grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / Need Direction To Olosa Street, V/I / Woman In Iran Hanged Today For Killing Man She Claims Tried To Rape Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.