Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,073 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

Easy Steps On How I Made Ewa Agoyin (Beans And Sauce) With Bread (Photos, Video) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Easy Steps On How I Made Ewa Agoyin (Beans And Sauce) With Bread (Photos, Video) (19658 Views)

See The Fun Meal I Created With Bread. Mmm... Yum! / My Healthy Chicken Curry Sauce With Vegetables (Pix) / Hungry Lagosians Mob A Bus Loaded With Bread In Agege (Video) (2) (3) (4)

Easy Steps On How I Made Ewa Agoyin (Beans And Sauce) With Bread (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 2:24pm On Oct 09, 2022
Ewa Agoyin is a delicious beans and stew recipe, where the beans is cooked tender enough that it melts in your mouth. The stew is so delicious and can be eaten with bread, boiled yam, boiled potatoes, fried plantain, etc.

This video gives an easy to follow steps on how to make the tastiest Ewa Agoyin stew recipe.

Ingredients:

Dried bell peppers (Tatashe)
Dried peppers (Ata Dindin)
Palm oil
Onions
Ginger
Crayfish
Seasoning Cubes
Salt to taste

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ydL7BEPe0U

STEPS:
Select the beans of stone, dirt and chaff. Soak in cold water for up to 2 hours.
Soaking the beans helps it decrease flatulence, bloating, drains out any insecticide used in preservation, cook faster.
Cook the beans till soft and add salt to taste before mashing it.
Soak dried peppers and tatashe in hot water for up to 20 minutes.
Wash and blend the peppers with crayfish, ginger and onions.
In a dry pot add in palm oil, bleach it and add chopped onions, fry till the onions turn golden in colour.
Add in the blended ingredients and fry till very dry without burning it.
Add in seasoning and salt and fry a little more.
Serve and enjoy your Ewa Agoyin.
I eat mine with bread, what do you eat yours with?

25 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Easy Steps On How I Made Ewa Agoyin (Beans And Sauce) With Bread (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 2:26pm On Oct 09, 2022
LogicBomb8, the Ewa Agoyin is served.

All Ewa Agoyin meal lovers, food is ready.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Easy Steps On How I Made Ewa Agoyin (Beans And Sauce) With Bread (Photos, Video) by garriAndsugar: 2:36pm On Oct 09, 2022
Nice one..very detailed video also

Re: Easy Steps On How I Made Ewa Agoyin (Beans And Sauce) With Bread (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 2:48pm On Oct 09, 2022
garriAndsugar:
Nice one..very detailed video also

Thank you so much.

Re: Easy Steps On How I Made Ewa Agoyin (Beans And Sauce) With Bread (Photos, Video) by mariahAngel(f): 2:56pm On Oct 09, 2022
Nne, well done.
Happy Sunday.

Re: Easy Steps On How I Made Ewa Agoyin (Beans And Sauce) With Bread (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 3:00pm On Oct 09, 2022
mariahAngel:
Nne, well done.
Happy Sunday.

Happy Sunday to you nwanyi oma.
Thank you ooooo
Do you care for Ewa?

Re: Easy Steps On How I Made Ewa Agoyin (Beans And Sauce) With Bread (Photos, Video) by mariahAngel(f): 3:03pm On Oct 09, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Happy Sunday to you nwanyi oma.
Thank you ooooo
Do you care for Ewa?

Of course, I do. cheesy
I want mine with dodo. Thanks.

Re: Easy Steps On How I Made Ewa Agoyin (Beans And Sauce) With Bread (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 3:11pm On Oct 09, 2022
mariahAngel:

Of course, I do. cheesy
I want mine with dodo. Thanks.

Your love for dodo no be here ooooo grin

Re: Easy Steps On How I Made Ewa Agoyin (Beans And Sauce) With Bread (Photos, Video) by mariahAngel(f): 3:14pm On Oct 09, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Your love for dodo no be here ooooo grin

Azin! cheesy

Re: Easy Steps On How I Made Ewa Agoyin (Beans And Sauce) With Bread (Photos, Video) by sgtponzihater1(m): 3:39pm On Oct 09, 2022
Fab. I'll try this when I am on holidays.

Re: Easy Steps On How I Made Ewa Agoyin (Beans And Sauce) With Bread (Photos, Video) by LogicBomb8: 5:40pm On Oct 09, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
LogicBomb8, the Ewa Agoyin is served.

All Ewa Agoyin meal lovers, food is ready.
Thanks alot for the mention

Re: Easy Steps On How I Made Ewa Agoyin (Beans And Sauce) With Bread (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 8:18pm On Oct 09, 2022
sgtponzihater1:

You will enjoy it, it's easy and delicious.

Re: Easy Steps On How I Made Ewa Agoyin (Beans And Sauce) With Bread (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 8:20pm On Oct 09, 2022
LogicBomb8:

Thanks alot for the mention

You are welcome, will you prepare Ewa Agoyin anytime soon.

Re: Easy Steps On How I Made Ewa Agoyin (Beans And Sauce) With Bread (Photos, Video) by LogicBomb8: 9:19pm On Oct 09, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

You are welcome, will you prepare Ewa Agoyin anytime soon.
of course ama make time for that ASAP

Re: Easy Steps On How I Made Ewa Agoyin (Beans And Sauce) With Bread (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 11:54am On Oct 10, 2022
LogicBomb8:
of course ama make time for that ASAP

Great, abeg send us pictures.
Re: Easy Steps On How I Made Ewa Agoyin (Beans And Sauce) With Bread (Photos, Video) by IceColdVeins(m): 6:50am On Oct 11, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Great, abeg send us pictures.
Hi gloryhomemaker,

Please are you a caterer in Lagos?

Please contact me asap

Re: Easy Steps On How I Made Ewa Agoyin (Beans And Sauce) With Bread (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 10:03am On Oct 14, 2022
Ewa Agoyin and bread to the rescue.
Re: Easy Steps On How I Made Ewa Agoyin (Beans And Sauce) With Bread (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 1:21pm On Oct 23, 2022
IceColdVeins:

Hi gloryhomemaker,

Please are you a caterer in Lagos?

Please contact me asap

Hi IceColdVeins,

Am not really a caterer caterer per say.

Just by the side stuff.
Fully engaged with other things.
Thank you for the offer.

Re: Easy Steps On How I Made Ewa Agoyin (Beans And Sauce) With Bread (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 1:22pm On Oct 23, 2022
sgtponzihater1:

Have you been able to try this recipe?
Re: Easy Steps On How I Made Ewa Agoyin (Beans And Sauce) With Bread (Photos, Video) by vb0mb(m): 9:04pm On Oct 24, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
Ewa Agoyin is a delicious beans and stew recipe, where the beans is cooked tender enough that it melts in your mouth. The stew is so delicious and can be eaten with bread, boiled yam, boiled potatoes, fried plantain, etc.

This video gives an easy to follow steps on how to make the tastiest Ewa Agoyin stew recipe.

Ingredients:

Palm oil
Onions
Ginger
Crayfish
Seasoning Cubes
Salt to taste

STEPS:
Select the beans of stone, dirt and chaff. Soak in cold water for up to 2 hours.
Soaking the beans helps it decrease flatulence, bloating, drains out any insecticide used in preservation, cook faster.
In a dry pot add in palm oil, bleach it and add chopped onions, fry till the onions turn golden in colour.

Do you have a daughter or sibling or relative that is of marriageable age and can also cook like you?.

My brother dey find wife.

Re: Easy Steps On How I Made Ewa Agoyin (Beans And Sauce) With Bread (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 9:55am On Oct 25, 2022
vb0mb:

Do you have a daughter or sibling or relative that is of marriageable age and can also cook like you?.

E get why!

My sisters are all taken ooo
Re: Easy Steps On How I Made Ewa Agoyin (Beans And Sauce) With Bread (Photos, Video) by ceeceeuwa: 9:51am On Oct 26, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Ingredients:

Palm oil
Onions
Ginger
Crayfish
Seasoning Cubes
Salt to taste

STEPS:

I love mine with dodo

Re: Easy Steps On How I Made Ewa Agoyin (Beans And Sauce) With Bread (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 10:37am On Oct 26, 2022
ceeceeuwa:

I love mine with dodo

Correct.
Re: Easy Steps On How I Made Ewa Agoyin (Beans And Sauce) With Bread (Photos, Video) by RepoMan007: 11:19pm On Oct 29, 2022
Did you bake the bread? Lie lie propagandist.
Re: Easy Steps On How I Made Ewa Agoyin (Beans And Sauce) With Bread (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 2:52pm On Dec 29, 2022
RepoMan007:
Did you bake the bread? Lie lie propagandist.

Be calming down, life is not that hard nah.

Re: Easy Steps On How I Made Ewa Agoyin (Beans And Sauce) With Bread (Photos, Video) by Houseofglam7(f): 9:56am On Dec 31, 2022
Re: Easy Steps On How I Made Ewa Agoyin (Beans And Sauce) With Bread (Photos, Video) by Wawelexy(m): 9:57am On Dec 31, 2022
Yummy

Re: Easy Steps On How I Made Ewa Agoyin (Beans And Sauce) With Bread (Photos, Video) by xristos(m): 9:57am On Dec 31, 2022
weldone...but sorry this is not it.
those togolese women Only has the correct recipe to bring the right taste..
all these are replicas.

until that sauce tastes like the ewa agoyin of the early 2000s...or those togo women at mushin..
u can literally smell it from a 100m distance

I'm ready to marry any woman dat can gimme dat taste. grin

Re: Easy Steps On How I Made Ewa Agoyin (Beans And Sauce) With Bread (Photos, Video) by wiseone28: 9:58am On Dec 31, 2022
It doesn't look appetizing

Re: Easy Steps On How I Made Ewa Agoyin (Beans And Sauce) With Bread (Photos, Video) by abimic(m): 10:00am On Dec 31, 2022
After work, business, this delicacy should be next yemsai

Re: Easy Steps On How I Made Ewa Agoyin (Beans And Sauce) With Bread (Photos, Video) by Dangrace01: 10:00am On Dec 31, 2022
Classic chow

Why Prices Of Bread Are High – Bakers / Pure Water May Be Sold For ₦100/Sachet Due To High Production Cost / Beans, Tomatoes, Rice Record 253%, 123%, 51% Price Hike