Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,106 members, 7,811,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Hungry Lagosians Mob A Bus Loaded With Bread In Agege (Video) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Hungry Lagosians Mob A Bus Loaded With Bread In Agege (Video) (79006 Views)

How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) / Easy Steps On How I Made Ewa Agoyin (Beans And Sauce) With Bread (Photos, Video) / See The Fun Meal I Created With Bread. Mmm... Yum! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hungry Lagosians Mob A Bus Loaded With Bread In Agege (Video) by Nemere2020: 3:06pm On Apr 14, 2020
Mob attacking a bus loaded with bread at Agege.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEKLDW9zeXA

Hungry Lagosians ATTACK a bus load of bread �.
Truly shocking scenes and typical depiction of the hunger in the land.

Our leaders need to do more to make this #LockDown less miserable for Nigerians.

So much suffering,OMG!

https://mobile.twitter.com/TWEETORACLE/status/1250041701902815233

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hungry Lagosians Mob A Bus Loaded With Bread In Agege (Video) by babasolution: 3:11pm On Apr 14, 2020
the poor shall continue to be poor.yoruba poor ooo

174 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Hungry Lagosians Mob A Bus Loaded With Bread In Agege (Video) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 14, 2020
The baker did not break any rule.
May God deliver Nigeria.

100 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Hungry Lagosians Mob A Bus Loaded With Bread In Agege (Video) by Pubichairs(m): 3:48pm On Apr 14, 2020
APC dogs won't see this

That old Muppet has failed Us

Yet some punks don't see any wrong in this useless administration..

cheesy U dogs are free to quote me..

255 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Hungry Lagosians Mob A Bus Loaded With Bread In Agege (Video) by hopeforcharles(m): 3:48pm On Apr 14, 2020
Hmmm finally its upon us, if not managed well Anarchy.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hungry Lagosians Mob A Bus Loaded With Bread In Agege (Video) by whytediamond(m): 3:48pm On Apr 14, 2020
The natural man's first instinct for survival is water and food.

Once denied the above mentioned decorum is tossed to the Bin.

It has nothing to do with class or age. A hungry man no get levels.

Levels are dropping by the day undecided

People will do the unthinkable just to stay alive for the next 14days.

Not their fault at all. Just Survival Series grin

Black man and suffering.

Please give your children good education and teach them to work with their hands.

176 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Hungry Lagosians Mob A Bus Loaded With Bread In Agege (Video) by Ask4bigneyo(m): 3:49pm On Apr 14, 2020
OK thrn

1 Like

Re: Hungry Lagosians Mob A Bus Loaded With Bread In Agege (Video) by StarUp: 3:49pm On Apr 14, 2020
Morale of the scene... Make money and leave the ghetto fast.

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hungry Lagosians Mob A Bus Loaded With Bread In Agege (Video) by Badonasty(m): 3:49pm On Apr 14, 2020
See what they’ve turned us to...in my next life God abeg just create me as white man for U.K. or USA....baba God abeg

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hungry Lagosians Mob A Bus Loaded With Bread In Agege (Video) by etebefia: 3:49pm On Apr 14, 2020
This demonstrates how poverty has taken over the citizens of Nigeria. But what is the essence of lockdown if the citizens are still going to cluster like this?

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hungry Lagosians Mob A Bus Loaded With Bread In Agege (Video) by Capnd143(m): 3:49pm On Apr 14, 2020
Without adequate palliatives, actions such as this may become inevitable. The truth is, any excuse the government is using to avoid giving out adequate palliatives to citizens in useless.

You can't say your trying to protect the economy by not opening up the state coffers. If the country goes into a recession as a result of paying the poor, good. We will recover from it.

I'm sure we have lots of great economic genius in this country that can pilot us out of any economic downtown. But what we do not have are magicians who can bring Nigerians back to life if the die of hunger.

Most of the country's budget should be repurposed towards covid19. Both for improving healthcare facilities and paying people to sit at home.

Warm regards

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hungry Lagosians Mob A Bus Loaded With Bread In Agege (Video) by PureGoldh(m): 3:49pm On Apr 14, 2020
Aguu by isi oya....A hungry man is an angry man

But they are wrong if the bread is not for free,they should channel this kinda energy toward their leaders not bakers who are still struggling to survive.

Meanwhile...just incase you need Raw Original Honey.. kindly Contact 081 0166 6771 let's talk about it...No handshake or hug for now..Stay Safe

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hungry Lagosians Mob A Bus Loaded With Bread In Agege (Video) by hisexcellency34: 3:49pm On Apr 14, 2020
See the same people using bread to play football last week....una go hear wen

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hungry Lagosians Mob A Bus Loaded With Bread In Agege (Video) by Chekwume16(m): 3:49pm On Apr 14, 2020
Revolution is loading. Our leaders will be taken by surprise.

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Hungry Lagosians Mob A Bus Loaded With Bread In Agege (Video) by jaxxy(m): 3:49pm On Apr 14, 2020
Bt government said they transferred 20k to them?

Or who are the poorest and vulnerable they transferred to? embarassed undecided

If u are truely giving to the vulnerable as u claim u don't need to use old women and men for publicity stunts and propaganda.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hungry Lagosians Mob A Bus Loaded With Bread In Agege (Video) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 14, 2020
WOW!!!

Anyways: if you're willing to partner up as a vehicle owner on bolt, I'm available in lagos for rentals as a driver partner.
Kindly quote me if interested.
Re: Hungry Lagosians Mob A Bus Loaded With Bread In Agege (Video) by Mysticwebb: 3:49pm On Apr 14, 2020
Waste of strength and time. Until they start mobbing the like of Tinubu and co. Mob them, collect their every every including motor. Only then, will they be taken serious.

93 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Hungry Lagosians Mob A Bus Loaded With Bread In Agege (Video) by Gepheral: 3:49pm On Apr 14, 2020
I am of the opinion that this lock down should be nationwide to yield the needed result and strict enforcement of the ofcourse after the citizenry have been settled with proper palliatives...

Right now people are still moving codedly from Abuja and other states on lock down to other states

What happens when Lagos and other states on lock down are free from the virus? Are they gonna be disconnected from other states? Won't people moving back to Lagos (owing to its commercial hub status) pose a greater risk of reinfection? Even if those states are disconnected from the other states, people may still find their way into the state just as some drivers are currently moving out despite the lock down..

Also all those people who say they have local cure for this should be given a chance. Let's not look down on ourselves pls

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hungry Lagosians Mob A Bus Loaded With Bread In Agege (Video) by Hadsty23(m): 3:49pm On Apr 14, 2020
Imagining what the useless govt have turned us to... they now refers us animal. I'm really so sad seeing life's going like this

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hungry Lagosians Mob A Bus Loaded With Bread In Agege (Video) by Mr7gWIRELESS: 3:49pm On Apr 14, 2020
Nigerians are suffering. We are hungry. This Covid19 has exposed Nigeria for truly what it is. Majority of Nigerians are daily income earners whose income per day may not exceed a dollar per-day

It's even way tougher for artisans and teachers in private schools

I had read a post on a certain thread about a guy who works at a private school and asked for help. Dude sent his employment letter to back up his claim of being genuine only to be called a fake and belittled.

If you wouldn't help, let them know instead of pretending
9ja dey suffer

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hungry Lagosians Mob A Bus Loaded With Bread In Agege (Video) by Trynaija(m): 3:49pm On Apr 14, 2020
Unknowingly the owner have feed the poor...
Hunger vs Corona

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hungry Lagosians Mob A Bus Loaded With Bread In Agege (Video) by Lewisalexander(m): 3:49pm On Apr 14, 2020
wink
Re: Hungry Lagosians Mob A Bus Loaded With Bread In Agege (Video) by HeadNigga: 3:50pm On Apr 14, 2020
Social distancing is not understood by a hungry man.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hungry Lagosians Mob A Bus Loaded With Bread In Agege (Video) by Ikennamurphy: 3:50pm On Apr 14, 2020
I never expected this in the south west, what's happening

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hungry Lagosians Mob A Bus Loaded With Bread In Agege (Video) by DelphiOracle(m): 3:50pm On Apr 14, 2020
babasolution:
the poor shall continue to be poor.yoruba poor ooo
u just won an award.

The most senseless post ever

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hungry Lagosians Mob A Bus Loaded With Bread In Agege (Video) by TenTon(m): 3:50pm On Apr 14, 2020
Thisbis heart breaking

1 Like

Re: Hungry Lagosians Mob A Bus Loaded With Bread In Agege (Video) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 14, 2020
hunger in the land

Buhari well done.

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Big Gaboon Viper Caught In ÌJẸ̀BÚ ODE In Ogun State (Photos) / Lady Served With Meat That Looks Like Male Genital At Ghana Restaurant (Photos) / Guinea Fowl: My Dad Bought This Creepy Bird For Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.