Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Stop Laziness Now !!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Stop Laziness Now !!! (432 Views)

Is This Laziness Or Ignorance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop Laziness Now !!! by Sammy790(m): 6:18pm On Oct 09, 2022
If you are up to 18+ and you are still idle, I don’t know what to tell you

Maybe you think is scam ��
You no de see people alert with there name

I got my first 90k in two months into affiliate marketing and am not even up to 18

https://samuelnwagod790.systeme.io/17a3d026

1 Like

Re: Stop Laziness Now !!! by Talktalk2022: 1:38am On Oct 11, 2022
You are online on nairaland literally turning to a BEGGAR for people to chat you up on WhatsApp to make money and it’s not PONZI ?
How do you sound ? Clowning much wink
How much is referral bonus ?
Ponzi affiliate marketing scam

1 Like

Re: Stop Laziness Now !!! by Sammy790(m): 5:47pm On Oct 11, 2022
There is no means of educating anyone that takes affiliate marketing to be a scam

Plz go to any search engine
Both google
Most of you do affiliate marketing in real life

When you sell your product online and you tend to make gain commission for selling the product
That is affiliate marketing
No one is referring you

(1) (Reply)

Opportunity For A Chartered Accountant / Vacancy: Front Desk Position Available / Content Writer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.