Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,633 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:03 AM

REQUEST About Your HELP With A DATING Site.... - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / REQUEST About Your HELP With A DATING Site.... (230 Views)

Web Designer Needed For A Dating / Exchort Site / 9ja Dating Site / Webmasters: I Need Your Help With Adsense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

REQUEST About Your HELP With A DATING Site.... by ziwi: 6:58pm On Oct 09, 2022
Hi,

The Dating site is CHARMDATE.COM ..i am a FREE member on it, because the Services prices are really very EXPENSIVE for me...

The interesting Facts is:

I am STARTING to get interesting CONNECTIONS with many many UKRANIAN Women / Girls, all of them are in quest of LOVE, Creating a STABLE COUPLE , of course with a SINCERE LOVE Partner, even if he is an "old" ( relatively, because this feeling is variable with sensibility )

The PROBLEMS on this site are as following :

Expensive Costs of Services( emails, Webcam Connections, Dialogs, etc...)
The posts are UNDER CONTROL, difficult possibilities to post personal / private infos ( Phne number, emails addresses, personal site )

The freedom on this site is close to 0% when you communicate with members....

BUT the UkRAINIAN Girls / women are FANTASTICALLY beautiful, Ready to get REAL contacts for LOVE / SEX ( planning generally to build STRONG and SENTIMENTAL Relations )

My REQUEST here would be to find an Technical HELP to overcome the COST problem for me, permitting me to get personal Infos about these women, because i am in search of TRUE and REAL LOVE, and to marry an Ukrainian woman...

THANX for any HELP...

ziwi smiley
Re: REQUEST About Your HELP With A DATING Site.... by AstroZombby09: 7:11pm On Oct 16, 2022
Hi, everybody, a little bit off top? bit this question really worries me. I am worried about my size. It's time to start having an active sex life, and I'm still worried that my penis is not the standard size. I'm afraid that it will affect my perception of intimacy and success with girls in general. So I thought about enlarging it at home. I heard that it can be done and the results are quite good, that is, the effect is there, and that is what I want, to make my penis look more masculine. What do you advise to do first of all?
Re: REQUEST About Your HELP With A DATING Site.... by DonnyD24hj: 9:15pm On Oct 16, 2022
Hello. There is nothing wrong with your desire. Agree, sooner or later every guy thinks, is his penis big enough to show it during intimacy or for example private photo shoots? We are such creatures that live in the world of average statistics, and being different in a negative way is not very good for the reputation among peers. So what can I advise you as a beginner? I think you should start with a list of natural ways to enlarge your penis, and it is well written in the article about the real way to increase your penis size, it is useful to know, because now many scammers write nonsense on this topic in order to lure money from gullible men. So read the article and practice.

(1) (Reply)

Elementor 3.8.1 Available Here / Create Your Portfolio Website Without Domain Name Or Hosting / What Don't You Like About Nairaland?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.