Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

Is Suya The Ribs/fried Chicken Of Nigeria - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Is Suya The Ribs/fried Chicken Of Nigeria (2488 Views)

Why Is Suya Not Readily Available As Breakfast? / I Made Fried Chicken For The First Time Today / KFC Customer Finds Tiny Brain In His Fried Chicken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Suya The Ribs/fried Chicken Of Nigeria by anonymous6(f): 12:05am On Aug 17, 2011
Americans, especially African americans make a big deal about Ribs & Fried chicken alot, while Nigerians make a big deal about Suya, so what do you think?

[img]http://kingwikitiki.files./2010/01/suya2.jpg[/img]
Re: Is Suya The Ribs/fried Chicken Of Nigeria by tpia5: 3:02am On Aug 17, 2011
it both is and isnt.

it is because its extremely popular the same way the american south is all about a good barbeque.

however, it isnt because suya is made from boneless cuts of meat, unlike ribs.
Re: Is Suya The Ribs/fried Chicken Of Nigeria by anonymous6(f): 3:37am On Aug 17, 2011
^^^ understood, I never really thought it was popular though because Suya is from boneless cuts of meat, I think it's it's unique way it's seasoned and cooked
Re: Is Suya The Ribs/fried Chicken Of Nigeria by tpia5: 3:38am On Aug 17, 2011
^^i meant it isnt the ribs of nigeria because its boneless. cheesy
Re: Is Suya The Ribs/fried Chicken Of Nigeria by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 02, 2011
Y'all are making me miss home. embarassed

tpia! Be a dear and organize suya to be sent to me over here with speed. grin
[size=4pt]Please don't poison it.[/size]
Re: Is Suya The Ribs/fried Chicken Of Nigeria by armyofone(m): 5:03pm On Sep 02, 2011
nice if i can travel with suya from nigeria. miss my suya and yaji, and some fresh onion
i don't like beef jerky, that thing taste lipsrsealed
Re: Is Suya The Ribs/fried Chicken Of Nigeria by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 02, 2011
There be some nasty things here brah. lipsrsealed
In fact I don tire for their chicken/trukey and sad excuse for meat here lipsrsealed
If I visited naija now for 2 weeks I ASSURE you, I go chop suya every night.

Tpia bring this thing come fast naw! angry
Re: Is Suya The Ribs/fried Chicken Of Nigeria by tpia5: 5:14pm On Sep 02, 2011
^^thought you specialize in feeding pounded yam to white girls.

hope you didnt put jazz inside the food.
Re: Is Suya The Ribs/fried Chicken Of Nigeria by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 02, 2011
Don't be small minded.

As long as I'm in another man's land, I am an ambassador of naija, always putting our good foot forward, lest they think we're only all about 419 and scamming.
That includes feeding my white shorties pounded yam and egusi soup with goat meat grin

At the end of the day, I'm still determined to marry a [b]young [/b]lass with (proper)naija roots, cuz no be only me wan dey cook these things  angry
Now quick fast, bring my suya  angry
Re: Is Suya The Ribs/fried Chicken Of Nigeria by tpia5: 5:59pm On Sep 02, 2011
hmm, wonder who the long epistle is for.

thread effectively derailed, as usual, by needy people. undecided
Re: Is Suya The Ribs/fried Chicken Of Nigeria by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 02, 2011
tpia@:

^^thought you specialize in feeding pounded yam to white girls.

hope you didnt put jazz inside the food.
2buff:

Don't be small minded.

As long as I'm in another man's land, I am an ambassador of naija, always putting our good foot forward, lest they think we're only all about 419 and scamming.
That includes feeding my white shorties pounded yam and egusi soup with goat meat grin

At the end of the day, I'm still determined to marry a [b]young [/b]lass with (proper)naija roots, cuz no be only me wan dey cook these things  angry
Now quick fast, bring my suya  angry
tpia@:

hmm, wonder who the long epistle is for.

thread effectively derailed, as usual, by needy people. undecided

Who else but a schizophreniac asks a question, gets an answer and then acts like they never asked a question to begin with.
I recommend you check with yaba Left from time to time just to make sure everything is alright undecided

Although I should have known better by now that you are a schizo so the fault is mine for engaging in convo with crazy people lipsrsealed
Re: Is Suya The Ribs/fried Chicken Of Nigeria by tpia5: 10:55pm On Sep 02, 2011
^^seems like you're snorting something.

you came looking for me, not the other way round.

and no, i didnt ask any question- i simply stated a fact which you took as a question.

bye bye.
Re: Is Suya The Ribs/fried Chicken Of Nigeria by armyofone(m): 11:02pm On Sep 02, 2011
wetin you do the bobo now tpia, they all like you sha.
see as he is all over you,
i think nig guy like fierce ladies cheesy
Re: Is Suya The Ribs/fried Chicken Of Nigeria by tpia5: 11:11pm On Sep 02, 2011
dont know why they keep following me around o.

maybe i remind them of the one that got away.

they will say they dislike me, yet hang on my every post and wait for me to show up on nl, otherwise their day is not made.

see as i post jejely here and somebody comes on and types whatnot. Saying i'm asking him a question.
Re: Is Suya The Ribs/fried Chicken Of Nigeria by armyofone(m): 11:17pm On Sep 02, 2011
lucky you jare grin grin grin
lol, i even saw him asking you to bring him some suya.
he come dey toast with style.
Re: Is Suya The Ribs/fried Chicken Of Nigeria by tpia5: 11:26pm On Sep 02, 2011
^^the fellow dey take style insult me nah undecided

if he needs suya why cant he go to missy B's thread abi no be people dey there.
Re: Is Suya The Ribs/fried Chicken Of Nigeria by armyofone(m): 11:30pm On Sep 02, 2011
right, but you know nig guy like to find trouble.
am making fish suya for my dinner, girl must wack.
Re: Is Suya The Ribs/fried Chicken Of Nigeria by tpia5: 11:41pm On Sep 02, 2011
ok, on the offchance the guy didnt mean to insult and aggravate me [which i highly doubt], i'll take it easy this time. undecided

maybe you can sooth his ruffled feathers cos if i continue with him, this thread will scatter.
Re: Is Suya The Ribs/fried Chicken Of Nigeria by armyofone(m): 12:03am On Sep 03, 2011
grin grin
trust you grin
2buff, hey you come here grin

tpia@:

ok, on the offchance the guy didnt mean to insult and aggravate me [which i highly doubt], i'll take it easy this time. undecided

maybe you can sooth his ruffled feathers cos if i continue with him, this thread will scatter.

Re: Is Suya The Ribs/fried Chicken Of Nigeria by Nobody: 1:15am On Sep 03, 2011
my yansh laughs at u 2. grin
it's always funny when ugly old women try in vain to flatter themselves by acting like someone is trying to "toast" them.
I asked you to go get me suya. . . with speed. If i were "toasting" you, the approach would be much different.

But if it'll make your day, fine hold on to the delusion that you were being toasted. cheesy
Re: Is Suya The Ribs/fried Chicken Of Nigeria by tpia5: 1:30am On Sep 03, 2011
on the offchance the guy didnt mean to insult and aggravate me [which i highly doubt]

undecided undecided

when i react now, some will say i'm the one with the problem.

unneccessary provocation of others is the type of thing that gets you killed in some places.

keep feeling funky thinking you're being smart.

(1) (Reply)

World Class Cake Baked By A Nigerian Lady (photos) / Bubez Pap /akamu /ogi / I Caught A Baby Antelope Alive (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.