Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

What Armed Robbers Did To This Family-(graphic Pics) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Armed Robbers Did To This Family-(graphic Pics) (3021 Views)

Is This Family Right To Demand For The Whole Money? / Please Help Look Into This Family Issue (I'm Loosing My Mind) / Lady Burnt To Death Beyond Recognition In Her House After Church (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Armed Robbers Did To This Family-(graphic Pics) by splmosixx(m): 9:15am On Oct 10, 2022
Robbers enter a house, asks for all the money and valuables.
After they collect what they can, they give the man of the house a gun with instructions to shoot his wife or else he be shot himself.
The man gets the gun, points it at his wife and hesitates.
He is thinking of what he has gone through in life with his wife and how she has suffered and sacrificed for him.
He hands back the gun and says, “I am sorry I can’t do this…
“The boss of the robbers silently grabs the gun from him and passes it on to the wife with the same instruction.
The wife gets the gun and without any single hesitation points to her husband’s head and pulls the trigger.
But at last, the gun had no bullets in it. The robbers get their gun
and walk out of the house laughing.
QUESTIONS FOR DISCUSSION
1. If you were the man in that house how would you react towards your
wife?
2. If you were the wife, what explanation can you give to your
husband!
3. If you were invited to bring peace between this couples, what advice
would you give?
Drop your Comments & this should really be an interesting topic to discuss as counsellors.

3 Likes

Re: What Armed Robbers Did To This Family-(graphic Pics) by nifemi25(m): 9:24am On Oct 10, 2022
Definitely what I have in mind isn't same as what she has in mind for me .... if eventually the woman has a way of ending the man's life. She will surely do it without looking back..

2 Likes

Re: What Armed Robbers Did To This Family-(graphic Pics) by ObamaMessi: 9:32am On Oct 10, 2022
She should be used as a sacrifial lamb to the gods

2 Likes

Re: What Armed Robbers Did To This Family-(graphic Pics) by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 10, 2022
That's a stupid question, make everybody just forget the situation and move on. Could have happened to anyone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Armed Robbers Did To This Family-(graphic Pics) by Hollybratt(m): 9:40am On Oct 10, 2022
Every hoes belongs to the devil, reason?
bcus devil himself live in the hoes.
IRMC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Armed Robbers Did To This Family-(graphic Pics) by VeryWickedGoat: 9:43am On Oct 10, 2022
splmosixx:

3. If you were invited to bring peace between this couples, what advice
would you give?

Only a wicked soul will want to bring peace to that family.

4 Likes

Re: What Armed Robbers Did To This Family-(graphic Pics) by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 10, 2022
I don't see any issues here, a man should always be ready to die for his family
Re: What Armed Robbers Did To This Family-(graphic Pics) by Fahvvy: 9:58am On Oct 10, 2022
1. I wouldn't say nada, but she wouldn't even need a prophet to tell her that the marriage is over undecided...

2. Is there anything that I will say that can change his mind? Even a fool sef will know that she messed up big time undecided...

3. Why would I even want to bring peace to that family? I will just advice the man to divorce the woman immediately because he might not be so lucky the next time undecided...

And guys please don't quote that fellow above me, she's just looking for some cheap attention, don't give her the pleasure by indulging her undecided...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Armed Robbers Did To This Family-(graphic Pics) by Solofresh2: 10:41am On Oct 10, 2022
Rozross:
This is total trash
Re: What Armed Robbers Did To This Family-(graphic Pics) by Solofresh2: 10:42am On Oct 10, 2022
If I am the man I would divorce her straight up to the following day.
No cap

1 Like

Re: What Armed Robbers Did To This Family-(graphic Pics) by verygoodbadboi: 10:45am On Oct 10, 2022
You shey want to be unfortunate. To become a widow dey hungry u undecided I wish u what u wish urself

Rozross:
Re: What Armed Robbers Did To This Family-(graphic Pics) by Sucre6: 1:51pm On Oct 10, 2022
Rozross:

Guys drop what ever you are doing right now and pray never to cross path with this kinda evil filled woman.

This comment reeks of disgust. God forbid undecided

1 Like

Re: What Armed Robbers Did To This Family-(graphic Pics) by Nicepoker(m): 1:53pm On Oct 10, 2022
Rozross:
So shall it be and a poor widow shall you end up. If you can be lucky by grabbing that slim chance and get married. Which I don't see happening. grin
Re: What Armed Robbers Did To This Family-(graphic Pics) by Akunatakasi(m): 6:48pm On Oct 10, 2022
Lol y'all don't know this rozross
She's a bitter feminist with rubbish ego.. funny enough she's 45 years old still single with no kid

1 Like

Re: What Armed Robbers Did To This Family-(graphic Pics) by emmanuelbrown26: 10:23pm On Oct 10, 2022
Hollybratt:
Every hoes belongs to the devil, reason?
bcus devil himself live in the hoes.
IRMC
Best quote of the year. This your quote deserves an award. No difference btw daughters of jezebeel and devil or serpent, Infact I prefer dealing with serpent than daughters of jezebeel

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Armed Robbers Did To This Family-(graphic Pics) by emmanuelbrown26: 10:25pm On Oct 10, 2022
Akunatakasi:
Lol y'all don't know this rozross
She's a bitter feminist with rubbish ego.. funny enough she's 45 years old still single with no kid
i know her and her other monicker
Re: What Armed Robbers Did To This Family-(graphic Pics) by Rahkman: 10:49pm On Oct 10, 2022
I will ask the armed robbers to load the gun with real bullets give me .....I wan test something

1 Like

Re: What Armed Robbers Did To This Family-(graphic Pics) by henndukwe18: 12:48pm On Oct 11, 2022
Am do speechless right now
Re: What Armed Robbers Did To This Family-(graphic Pics) by obinna58(m): 9:04pm On Oct 11, 2022
Rozross:
Your man go collect wotowoto

(1) (Reply)

Having Babies At Late Thirties / Should Drug/alcohol Addicts Be Bribed Not To Have Kids? / Housewife Dies After Sex With Neighbour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.