Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

What Should I Do - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Should I Do (493 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 10, 2022
Is 21 too early to give up on life?
no friends
no money
never had a girlfriend
In uni but failing at everything
I can't see it getting any better.
Re: What Should I Do by faithfull18(f): 1:07pm On Oct 10, 2022
Lol, at 21. And what will you be doing with a girlfriend.

I think you should find your purpose atleast there will be something you are pursuing even if nothing is pursuing you.

If you have people fending for you, then learn a skill, engage your mind positively. An idle mind is the devil's workshop.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do by HarlequinLekex: 1:23pm On Oct 10, 2022
Engage in sth productive in terms of legit money ,u at 21 is not bad to kickstart the marathon but focus on the right things and do away with unneccessary things.
Re: What Should I Do by HarlequinLekex: 1:23pm On Oct 10, 2022
Engage in sth productive in terms of legit money ,u at 21 is not bad to kickstart the marathon but focus on the right things and do away with unneccessary things.
Re: What Should I Do by Richy4(m): 2:13pm On Oct 10, 2022
Just 21 and you can't see it getting better?

<< You are in Uni... Funded by someone, that is a plus
<<Do you need a friend? if yes, what is stopping you from opening your mouth and say hello to someone sitting next to you in class
<< If you don't know how to start, u can start by asking if he/she was in class the previous lecture, act like you were not there.. collect his/her note even if he/ she was writing nonsense... that's one way to start friendship..
<< Money, what do you need money for?... someone is funding your school tuition fees, the least you can do is just to pass so that the money will not go to waste...There's time for everything...
Money will come at the appropriate time ie if u study hard.. the study u are undergoing now is the foundation to your success.. try and take it serious ...
Re: What Should I Do by Kobojunkie: 2:25pm On Oct 10, 2022
MethPedo:
Is 21 too early to give up on life?
no friends
no money
never had a girlfriend
In uni but failing at everything

I can't see it getting any better.
If you are depressed, and having suicidal thoughts or ideations, what to do is not panic. Staet by informing your parents so someone is at least aware, and visit the closest mental health clinic or hospital to start treatment in order that you can start on journey to improving on your quality of life. undecided

Goodluck! undecided
Re: What Should I Do by fyzaila: 3:54pm On Oct 10, 2022
You can't give up. You're still young and have beautiful years ahead off you. Be strong and face any challenge that come your way.
Re: What Should I Do by main24(m): 5:28pm On Oct 10, 2022
No it's not.
Re: What Should I Do by GboyegaD(m): 10:01pm On Oct 10, 2022
Richy4:
Just 21 and you can't see it getting better?

<< You are in Uni... Funded by someone, that is a plus
<<Do you need a friend? if yes, what is stopping you from opening your mouth and say hello to someone sitting next to you in class
<< If you don't know how to start, u can start by asking if he/she was in class the previous lecture, act like you were not there.. collect his/her note even if he/ she was writing nonsense... that's one way to start friendship..
<< Money, what do you need money for?... someone is funding your school tuition fees, the least you can do is just to pass so that the money will not go to waste...There's time for everything...
Money will come at the appropriate time ie if u study hard.. the study u are undergoing now is the foundation to your success.. try and take it serious ...

Hopefully he reads this and act on it. Many a times, many do not realize there is no manual to living their life and they keep comparing and permutating.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Be A Blessing To Someone This Season / What Is The One Important Thing That Must Be Beside Your Bed At Night? / How A Lady Disappeared With My Bouncing Baby Boy - Nigerian Blogger (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.