Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,954 members, 7,852,214 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:04 PM

How A Lady Disappeared With My Bouncing Baby Boy - Nigerian Blogger (Photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How A Lady Disappeared With My Bouncing Baby Boy - Nigerian Blogger (Photos) (506 Views)

Its A Wonderful Christmas Gift...a Bouncing Baby Boy. / 53-Year-Old Lady Who Got Married In 2014 Welcomes A Bouncing Baby Boy (Photos) / Kenyan Couple Who Wore T-shirts To Their Simple Wedding Welcome Bouncing Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Lady Disappeared With My Bouncing Baby Boy - Nigerian Blogger (Photos) by Wisdomkosi(m): 9:12am On Jul 04, 2023
How A Lady Disappeared With My Bouncing Baby Boy - Nigerian Blogger, KAA Narrates | #IgbereTV

A Nigerian blogger and writer, Ophoke Armstrong Amobi, popularly known as KAA has narrated how a lady simply identified as Ogechi disappeared with his bouncing baby boy.

KAA who said it's been six years since the incident happened revealed that he is sure that the girl's parents may have given her out to another man for marriage because he was not the person he is now then.

He further said that it would be disheartening if lady is suffering with his boy in another man’s house.

According to him, "six years ago I had a relationship with one beautiful girl from Izzi in Ebonyi state. Her name was Ogechi."

"The relationship started and ended so fast. Less than one month."

"And we had sèx once. It was more of a quickie and it was an unprotected one."

"A few days later she sent me a text message that
she was traveling and would be offline for a few days because there was no network coverage in her village."

"And that was the last time I saw or heard from her. I made frantic efforts to reach her but failed."

"One year later she called me on the phone to say that my baby is 3 months old."

"According to her, she cut contact with me when she realized she was pregnant with my child."

"When she brought the baby for me to see, it was a tender cute baby boy that looks exactly like me. Save for the bold resemblance, I could never have believed her."

"I was so happy I told my mother and my friends and I had an agreement with her that she will come back in a week for us to plan how I and my people can come to see her parents."

"We really didn’t have time to talk that much because she said she was in a hurry to go back. And she was the very quiet kind."

"The next day she sent me a message that her parents are angry with her for coming to see me and that was the last time I heard from her."

"Everything happened so fast that I didn’t even get her surname or the name of her exact village or should I say I forgot."

"It’s been six years and one thing I’m sure of is that her parents may have given her out to another man for marriage especially because I was not the person I am now then."

“I wasn't really interested in having a serious relationship with the girl, so I didn't care about her background.”

“Part of the reason was because of how strangely she behaves. She talks so little and having a conversation with her was such a difficult thing to do.”

"I just keep wondering what could be their fate wherever they are. It would be disheartening if she is suffering with my boy in another man’s house. "

-KAA

Source : https://igberetvnews.com/1447738/lady-disappeared-bouncing-baby-boy-nigerian-blogger-kaa-narrates/

Re: How A Lady Disappeared With My Bouncing Baby Boy - Nigerian Blogger (Photos) by TemplarLandry: 9:14am On Jul 04, 2023
Re: How A Lady Disappeared With My Bouncing Baby Boy - Nigerian Blogger (Photos) by Coolsat(m): 9:42am On Jul 04, 2023
I think the pregnancy was tied to another man but her conscience fought her and she let you know the truth about your boy. Someone somewhere is fathering your boy unknown to him. Women sha very cold-hearted specie.
Re: How A Lady Disappeared With My Bouncing Baby Boy - Nigerian Blogger (Photos) by ganisucks(f): 9:43am On Jul 04, 2023
Anything for the clout.
Re: How A Lady Disappeared With My Bouncing Baby Boy - Nigerian Blogger (Photos) by Kemadealadire(f): 10:35am On Jul 04, 2023
🤦🏽‍♀️
Re: How A Lady Disappeared With My Bouncing Baby Boy - Nigerian Blogger (Photos) by Kajaard: 10:42am On Jul 04, 2023
Coolsat:
I think the pregnancy was tied to another man but her conscience fought her and she let you know the truth about your boy. Someone somewhere is fathering your boy unknown to him. Women sha very cold-hearted specie.

This is just the plain truth. Nothing else to add here.

(1) (Reply)

How I Escaped Death In The Hands Of A Lagos Bus Conductor. / Dimgba Igwe's Funeral Fixed For October 11 / Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.