Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,222 members, 7,860,414 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:41 AM

You Can Only Say You Don't Understand After I Have Been Paid - Corper - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / You Can Only Say You Don't Understand After I Have Been Paid - Corper (561 Views)

Only 2 Of 7 months have been paid: ASUU Fumes As Tinubu Clears Buhari's Debts / Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video / A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Only Say You Don't Understand After I Have Been Paid - Corper by Crysallis(m): 3:37pm On Oct 10, 2022
A Nigerian Corper has told his students that they can only say they don't understand after his alawee has been paid. He is saying that he cannot explain better as he has not been paid.

In his word "you can only say you do not understand after my alawee is paid"

Kindly watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxjuta88VYA&feature=youtu.be

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CjiTbEWDnIS/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Re: You Can Only Say You Don't Understand After I Have Been Paid - Corper by IamDietiesGod: 3:38pm On Oct 10, 2022
Lol
Re: You Can Only Say You Don't Understand After I Have Been Paid - Corper by Anigreat: 3:39pm On Oct 10, 2022
shocked

Same method lecturers will adopt when they finally resumed. Poor students.

1 Like

Re: You Can Only Say You Don't Understand After I Have Been Paid - Corper by PussyOdour(m): 3:43pm On Oct 10, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Same method lecturers will adopt when they finally resumed. Poor students.

Cho cho cho cho... everything you must choke mouth , you get work at all for this life?
Re: You Can Only Say You Don't Understand After I Have Been Paid - Corper by Anigreat: 3:46pm On Oct 10, 2022
PussyOdour:

Cho cho cho cho... everything you must choke mouth , you get work at all for this life?

shocked

You want to give me work?

Okay. So I am a vulcanizer in a rural village, I tap palm wine, I also harvest palm fruit for people to get paid. For now that's my work.

Can you be bold enough to tell me your work too as I have done now?

Re: You Can Only Say You Don't Understand After I Have Been Paid - Corper by robinso01(m): 3:47pm On Oct 10, 2022
Same thing University lecturers will apply when they resume
Re: You Can Only Say You Don't Understand After I Have Been Paid - Corper by PussyOdour(m): 3:49pm On Oct 10, 2022
Anigreat:

shocked

You want to give me work?

Okay. So I am a vulcanizer in a rural village, I tap palm wine, I also harvest palm fruit for people to get paid. For now that's my work.

Can you be bold enough to tell me your work too as I have done now?
Lol

If you're a vulcanizer or do any of the things you mentioned, mek I bend.
Re: You Can Only Say You Don't Understand After I Have Been Paid - Corper by Graceunlimitedd(m): 4:49pm On Oct 10, 2022
PussyOdour:

the guy is just jobless.
he must comment on every threads and na senseless comment
Re: You Can Only Say You Don't Understand After I Have Been Paid - Corper by Vyzz: 11:01pm On Oct 10, 2022
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

10 Schools Offering 2 Year Nursing Degree In The Philippines / Countries With Free Education And Work Permit / Untold Secret Of Fallen Heroes And How You Can Learn From Them!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.