Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

What If My Flight Arrives MMIA Lagos At 3am - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What If My Flight Arrives MMIA Lagos At 3am (1330 Views)

My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant / Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am / Samuel Getachew Complains Of Extortion By Immigration Officers At MMIA, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If My Flight Arrives MMIA Lagos At 3am by oldienavie: 3:41pm On Oct 10, 2022
Is it possible to checkout at 3am or does the airport close at night ?
I want to arrive at 3am so that I can catch an early domestic flight to Benin at 8am at the local wing.

My plan is to arrive at 3am, checkout and wait till 6am before heading to the donestic wing to board my plane to Benin, will that work ?

Thanks
Re: What If My Flight Arrives MMIA Lagos At 3am by Localordinary: 3:43pm On Oct 10, 2022
Oh yes it definitely works

oldienavie:
Is it possible to checkout at 3am or does the airport close at night ?
I want to arrive at 3am so that I can catch an early domestic flight to Benin at 8am at the local wing.

My plan is to arrive at 3am, checkout and wait till 6am before heading to the donestic wing to board my plane to Benin, will that work ?

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: What If My Flight Arrives MMIA Lagos At 3am by oldienavie: 3:50pm On Oct 10, 2022
Localordinary:
Oh yes it definitely works

Thank you for your response.
Knowing naija, I was thinking MMIA closes at nights.
grin

1 Like

Re: What If My Flight Arrives MMIA Lagos At 3am by budaatum: 3:56pm On Oct 10, 2022
You "plan", or is that the time your flight arrives?

I'm asking because the airport obviously has to be open at 3am if the plane you arrive on lands at 3am. Besides, MMIA is always open and does not close at night.

6 Likes

Re: What If My Flight Arrives MMIA Lagos At 3am by oldienavie: 3:58pm On Oct 10, 2022
budaatum:
You "plan", or is that the time your flight arrives?

I'm asking because the airport obviously has to be open at 3am if the plane you arrive on lands at 3am. Besides, MMIA is always open and does not close at night.
Thanks.
I am asking to know before I book my flight.
Make E nor be say, dem go leave us inside plane till 8am when dem resume.
angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What If My Flight Arrives MMIA Lagos At 3am by budaatum: 4:03pm On Oct 10, 2022
oldienavie:

Thanks.
angry

It is wise that you ask. It shows intelligence.
Re: What If My Flight Arrives MMIA Lagos At 3am by ednut1(m): 4:09pm On Oct 10, 2022
That 8am flight fit no fly till 9.30 am hahaha
Re: What If My Flight Arrives MMIA Lagos At 3am by aieromon(m): 5:11pm On Oct 10, 2022
oldienavie:

Thanks

Yes
Re: What If My Flight Arrives MMIA Lagos At 3am by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 11, 2022
I feel like you're using this question to collect data and see how people arriving at MMIA conduct themselves for security reasons. You've posted this same question three times within a space of one year. You're the same person that has expressed fear over traveling to Nigeria more than two times. You're still the same person expressing fear over traveling by road in Nigeria to visit the woman you want to marry.

All your questions have revolved around security of people arriving in Nigeria. What's happening?

10 Likes

Re: What If My Flight Arrives MMIA Lagos At 3am by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 11, 2022
oldienavie:

Thanks.
angry

According to u, you were in Nigeria around May this year and you knew they didn't leave you inside plane when you arrive MMIA.

People, please be careful about this guy's thread. He might only be trying to gather information to see how people get out of MMIA and what they do first

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What If My Flight Arrives MMIA Lagos At 3am by oldienavie: 1:33pm On Oct 11, 2022
Ladipo35:

According to u, you were in Nigeria around May this year and you knew they didn't leave you inside plane when you arrive MMIA.

People, please be careful about this guy's thread. He might only be trying to gather information to see how people get out of MMIA and what they do first
grin grin
I think you are very stupid to type this.
Am I supposed to be answerable to you an annonymous neandertal on the internet or what ?

1 Like

Re: What If My Flight Arrives MMIA Lagos At 3am by Originalsly: 1:47pm On Oct 11, 2022
oldienavie:

Thanks.
>:

(

Whatever airline you plan using.... why not ask them? If it is their practice to keep you on the plane.... it doesn't matter if the airport will be opened or closed. But again....why 3 a.m?... you haven't even booked... how do you know a flight will be in at 3 a.m?

4 Likes

Re: What If My Flight Arrives MMIA Lagos At 3am by oldienavie: 2:01pm On Oct 11, 2022
Originalsly:

Whatever airline you plan using.... why not ask them? If it is their practice to keep you on the plane.... it doesn't matter if the airport will be opened or closed. But again....why 3 a.m?... you haven't even booked... how do you know a flight will be in at 3 a.m?
I see flights landing at 5am airlines has flights landing at such times when I searched their site.
Earliest I am seeing is 5am now, thought it was 3am.

That should still work.
Re: What If My Flight Arrives MMIA Lagos At 3am by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 11, 2022
oldienavie:

grin grin
I think you are very stupid to type this.
Am I supposed to be answerable to you an annonymous neandertal on the internet or what ?

Ok
Re: What If My Flight Arrives MMIA Lagos At 3am by Localordinary: 6:58pm On Oct 11, 2022
Local airport closes,but international, never

oldienavie:

Thank you for your response.
Knowing naija, I was thinking MMIA closes at nights.
grin

1 Like

Re: What If My Flight Arrives MMIA Lagos At 3am by Konquest: 7:40pm On Oct 12, 2022
Ladipo35:
I feel like you're using this question to collect data and see how people arriving at MMIA conduct themselves for security reasons. You've posted this same question three times within a space of one year. You're the same person that has expressed fear over traveling to Nigeria more than two times. You're still the same person expressing fear over traveling by road in Nigeria to visit the woman you want to marry.

All your questions have revolved around security of people arriving in Nigeria. What's happening?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What If My Flight Arrives MMIA Lagos At 3am by Konquest: 7:49pm On Oct 12, 2022
Ladipo35:

Lol... You really have a snifer dog-like instinct. "Ladipo35, kilode gan?" grin You got me cracking up here with your due diligence.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Can You Travel From UK To Nigeria On Expired Nigerian Passport? / More Pictures From Beautiful Beach In Anambra State (photos) / ~ Share Any Act Of Kindness Or Help Experienced On Your Travels ~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.