Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,897 members, 7,817,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

More Pictures From Beautiful Beach In Anambra State (photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / More Pictures From Beautiful Beach In Anambra State (photos) (1298 Views)

Moist Beach Club: I Visited The Most Beautiful Beach In Lagos - Video / Coney Island One Of The Most Beautiful Beach Resorts In Lagos - Pics & Video / La Campagne Tropicana, The Most Beautiful Beach Resort In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Pictures From Beautiful Beach In Anambra State (photos) by BeautifulMind2: 9:37am On Dec 28, 2023
Anam beach ⛱️🏖️🏖️

2 Likes

Re: More Pictures From Beautiful Beach In Anambra State (photos) by BeautifulMind2: 9:38am On Dec 28, 2023
More

1 Like

Re: More Pictures From Beautiful Beach In Anambra State (photos) by BeautifulMind2: 9:40am On Dec 28, 2023
Anam beach located in Anambra West local government

6 Likes

Re: More Pictures From Beautiful Beach In Anambra State (photos) by BeautifulMind2: 9:41am On Dec 28, 2023
More from Anam beach ⛱️🏖️

2 Likes

Re: More Pictures From Beautiful Beach In Anambra State (photos) by BeautifulMind2: 9:51am On Dec 28, 2023
Mynd44 na travel sector you go throw the thread grin grin grin whatever you are doing here can't change anything, you are wasting your time, I noticed how you deleted the thread first when one guy created it, if it was bad news from Anambra or Southeast you will be the first to push it to front page, after all your campaign how far I hope you saw mass exodus of Igbos traveling to east so what's the benefit of your smear campaign you were pushing to front page grin grin because of the little privilege you have on faceless forum, if you like ban this moniker for 100yrs that's your business, it doesn't remove one Kobo on my account, person that God bless no man can destroy.

4 Likes

Re: More Pictures From Beautiful Beach In Anambra State (photos) by CandidAdmin(m): 10:02am On Dec 28, 2023
So which section is it meant to be before?

1 Like

Re: More Pictures From Beautiful Beach In Anambra State (photos) by Roboto11: 10:49am On Dec 28, 2023
CandidAdmin:
So which section is it meant to be before?

Jokes section.
grin

2 Likes

Re: More Pictures From Beautiful Beach In Anambra State (photos) by CandidAdmin(m): 11:35am On Dec 28, 2023
Roboto11:

Jokes section. grin
Is that a joke? If it is, then it's not funny.
Re: More Pictures From Beautiful Beach In Anambra State (photos) by Starboytwo(m): 2:18pm On Dec 28, 2023
una try
Re: More Pictures From Beautiful Beach In Anambra State (photos) by Ttalk: 3:27pm On Dec 28, 2023
BeautifulMind2:
Mynd44 na travel sector you go throw the thread grin grin grin whatever you are doing here can't change anything, you are wasting your time, I noticed how you deleted the thread first when one guy created it, if it was bad news from Anambra or Southeast you will be the first to push it to front page, after all your campaign how far I hope you saw mass exodus of Igbos traveling to east so what's the benefit of your smear campaign you were pushing to front page grin grin because of the little privilege you have on faceless forum, if you like ban this moniker for 100yrs that's your business, it doesn't remove one Kobo on my account, person that God bless no man can destroy.

Where is the beach na? I could only see sands which could pass as Tipper garage.

1 Like

Re: More Pictures From Beautiful Beach In Anambra State (photos) by BeautifulMind2: 3:38pm On Dec 28, 2023
Ttalk:

Where is the beach na? I could only see sands which could pass as Tipper garage.

How can you see the beach when you are blinded by hate and jealous

Bitter mind watch more through the link

2 Likes

Re: More Pictures From Beautiful Beach In Anambra State (photos) by MatrixReloaded: 5:15pm On Dec 28, 2023
River not beach
Shores of River Niger and River Benue
A beach Rush while River flows.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Pictures From Beautiful Beach In Anambra State (photos) by BeautifulMind2: 8:08pm On Dec 28, 2023
MatrixReloaded:
River not beach
Shores of River Niger and River Benue
A beach Rush while River flows.
Confuse man

Meaning of Beach a strip of land covered with sand, shingle, or small stones at the edge of a body of water

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Pictures From Beautiful Beach In Anambra State (photos) by MatrixReloaded: 9:13pm On Dec 28, 2023
BeautifulMind2:

Confuse man

Meaning of Beach a strip of land covered with sand, shingle, or small stones at the edge of a body of water
Though some beaches form on inland freshwater locations such as lakes and rivers, most beaches are in coastal areas where wave or current action deposits and reworks sediments...
Re: More Pictures From Beautiful Beach In Anambra State (photos) by TakeNigeriaBack: 11:55pm On Dec 28, 2023
Is it possible to have a beach with ocean?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

China Visa With Ivory Coast Passport / Foreign Travel Advice To Nigeria / Most Peaceful Countries In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.