Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Aftermath Of Russian Bombardment Of Ukrainian Citys - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Aftermath Of Russian Bombardment Of Ukrainian Citys (1502 Views)

Russian Forces Claim Control Of Ukrainian City Of Kherson. Surround Others. / Aftermath Of Russian Air Strikes In Ukraine’s Kharkiv (Graphic Photos) / Iran Announces First Arrests In Downing Of Ukrainian Airliner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aftermath Of Russian Bombardment Of Ukrainian Citys by notttty(m): 4:10pm On Oct 10, 2022
Vladimir Putin has vowed a 'severe' response to attacks on Russia after firing dozens of missiles at Ukraine this morning, blowing up power networks and killing civilians in retaliation for the Crimean bridge blast at the weekend.

At least 83 rockets were fired, Ukraine's military said, with half shot down but half slamming into cities across the country. At least 11 people were killed and 60 wounded, Ukraine said, with eight of those deaths and 42 injuries in Kyiv alone. Rockets also hit the German consulate, but the building was empty.
Source
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11298407/Missile-strikes-hit-Kyiv-Putin-pledged-revenge-Crimea-bridge-blast.html

Re: Aftermath Of Russian Bombardment Of Ukrainian Citys by notttty(m): 4:12pm On Oct 10, 2022
Pictures

Re: Aftermath Of Russian Bombardment Of Ukrainian Citys by Eriokanmi: 4:12pm On Oct 10, 2022
But Putin is shelling people in same cities he claimed to have annexed. Is this guy OK?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of Russian Bombardment Of Ukrainian Citys by BuyDomain: 4:15pm On Oct 10, 2022
See Putin
Re: Aftermath Of Russian Bombardment Of Ukrainian Citys by omonnakoda: 4:23pm On Oct 10, 2022
Eriokanmi:
But Putin is shelling people in same cities he claimed to have annexed. Is this guy OK?
How do you know ? You heard
You did not witness it?
Have you taken time to interview Putin?
Re: Aftermath Of Russian Bombardment Of Ukrainian Citys by Eriokanmi: 6:05pm On Oct 10, 2022
omonnakoda:
How do you know ? You heard
You did not witness it?
Have you taken time to interview Putin?

Always watch alhjazeera. Watch daily, ok?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of Russian Bombardment Of Ukrainian Citys by omonnakoda: 6:50pm On Oct 10, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Always watch alhjazeera. Watch daily, ok?

Who owns Aljazeera?
Is AlJazeera neutral?
You need to develop the habit of THINKING for yourself

Do it daily OK
I never watch Aljazeera. It is designed to programme the minds of those who cannot think.

It seems you are a good customer

News outlets are part of the war effort.

If you have not been to Ukraine just listen with an open mind and stop talking as if you witnessed those things Aljazeera tells you

3 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Russian Bombardment Of Ukrainian Citys by Eriokanmi: 7:35pm On Oct 10, 2022
omonnakoda:

Who owns Aljazeera?
Is AlJazeera neutral?
You need to develop the habit of THINKING for yourself

Do it daily OK
I never watch Aljazeera. It is designed to programme the minds of those who cannot think.

It seems you are a good customer

News outlets are part of the war effort.

If you have not been to Ukraine just listen with an open mind and stop talking as if you witnessed those things Aljazeera tells you

I deliberately avoided BBC, CNN and fox cos your likes never believe any news coming from them. They also reported the recent event in the newly annexed regions. Pick any of your preferred media amongst them and watch daily. You'd be more informed , if at all you'd not still find faults in them cos aljazeera is much more neutral and deep than them. If you could still fault aljazeera, it's either you don't want to be current or you're just being emotional for nothing about Russia. My advice, stay current!

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Russian Bombardment Of Ukrainian Citys by omonnakoda: 7:41pm On Oct 10, 2022
Eriokanmi:
I deliberately avoided BBC, CNN and fox cos your likes never believe any news coming from them. They also reported the recent event in the newly annexed regions. Pick any of your preferred media amongst them and watch daily. You'd be more informed , if at all you'd not still find faults in them cos aljazeera is much more neutral and deep than them. If you could still fault aljazeera, it's either you don't want to be current or you're just being emotional for nothing about Russia. My advice, stay current!
My likes ? what does that mean?

We are all hearing reports. Do not talk as if you are a witness.
You heard and you have a choice to believe or not. To think or not

There is no independent network anywhere just like Russia Today or NTA News
they are all propagandists

It pains me to see people that refuse to think

I

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Russian Bombardment Of Ukrainian Citys by Eriokanmi: 9:02pm On Oct 10, 2022
omonnakoda:
My likes ? what does that mean?

We are all hearing reports. Do not talk as if you are a witness.
You heard and you have a choice to believe or not. To think or not

There is no independent network anywhere just like Russia Today or NTA News
they are all propagandists

It pains me to see people that refuse to think

I
I reiterate, update yourself , watch the news. Watch AJstream on aljazeera where you'd hear Russians living in Russia speak on the war. Where their dons from the various universities and activists in Russia, both pro and anti putin would be interviewed. You'd hear what the CNN or BBC won't tell you.
Re: Aftermath Of Russian Bombardment Of Ukrainian Citys by Babapyro: 9:23pm On Oct 10, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Do you live under a rock or are you just that ignorant
Re: Aftermath Of Russian Bombardment Of Ukrainian Citys by omonnakoda: 1:58am On Oct 11, 2022
Eriokanmi:
I reiterate, update yourself , watch the news. Watch AJstream on aljazeera where you'd hear Russians living in Russia speak on the war. Where their dons from the various universities and activists in Russia, both pro and anti putin would be interviewed. You'd hear what the CNN or BBC won't tell you.
THE NEWS? Who decided what THE NEWS is

You can reiterate till you wake up

SOMEBODY decides what THE NEWS is WHO to interview and WHO NOT to interview

I reiterate USE YOUR brain

Start thinking and stop SWALLOWING the news like abreastfed child

There is a truth somewhere in the Middle of what Aljazeera tells you and what Russia Today tells you

In the West any outlet that does not tell THE NEWS is banned . Is that a free press

AlJazeera is not banned

If you want the truth you have to LOOK FOR IT

If you swallow THE NEWS you are being brainwashed

(1) (Reply)

US Launches First Fighter Drone From Aircraft Carrier! / David Cameron Buys Cheap Second-hand Car For Wife Samantha (photo) / Which Country Does Israel Fear The Most And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.