Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Scam Alert - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Scam Alert (641 Views)

Beware Of Mr. James U - He Is A Scammer (visa Scam Alert) / Scam Alert: Beware Of This Number 09028643208!!!! / American Visa Scam Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam Alert by Lallana23(m): 5:04pm On Oct 10, 2022
I finally visited one of my aunt last weekend after several calls from her to come pay her a visit. She told me she will be going to canada anytime soon , I was surprised to heard that from her cos I never knew she had the plans to japa as well then I asked if her visa has been granted she responded by saying the agent helping her said she won’t go for interview.
I told her that, is not possible to travel to Canada without passing through the embassy.. she refused to listen to me ... I later found out she has paid 700k to the agent and balanced up when the visa is out.

She’s just too adamant to listen to what have been telling her that they want to scam her ... pls how do I treat this issue??

This is one of the documents the agent sent to her to fill out

Re: Scam Alert by sunnymighty(m): 5:08pm On Oct 10, 2022
Lallana23:
I finally visited one of my aunt last weekend after several calls from her to come pay her a visit. She told me she will be going to canada anytime soon , I was surprised to heard that from her cos I never knew she had the plans to japa as well then I asked if her visa has been granted she responded by saying the agent helping her said she won’t go for interview.
I told her that, is not possible to travel to Canada without passing through the embassy.. she refused to listen to me ... I later found out she has paid 700k to the agent and balanced up when the visa is out.

She’s just too adamant to listen to what have been telling her that they want to scam her ... pls how do I treat this issue??

This is one of the documents the agent sent to her to fill out

Pure scam, I think your major concern now is to prevent her from dropping more money for her agent cum scammer.

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert by Lallana23(m): 5:12pm On Oct 10, 2022
sunnymighty:

Pure scam, I think your major concern now is to prevent her from dropping more money for her agent cum scammer.

She’s not ready to listen to me ... she said her visa will be out next month
Re: Scam Alert by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 10, 2022
Then leave her to learn from her own experience.
Lallana23:

She’s not ready to listen to me ... she said her visa will be out next month

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert by Helpout12345: 9:43pm On Oct 10, 2022
It's purely a scam. Show her Canada Permanent Residents Visa thread on Nairaland and the Canada PR government websites to prove to her that it's a scam.

Then, she should get the agent arrested for fraud. The agent must vomit that 700k.
Re: Scam Alert by Lallana23(m): 9:56pm On Oct 10, 2022
She warned me not to tell anyone cos she don’t want anyone to know about her movement... she said the agent told her that she will become citizen immediately she get there lol.... I want to involve my dad in this issue
The fantasy of traveling to Canada is all over her
Re: Scam Alert by LIVINGICONREBOR: 11:26pm On Oct 10, 2022
Your aunt has been scammed. Just try to make sure the scam does not accumulate too much.

2 Likes

Re: Scam Alert by Delah: 6:08pm On Oct 16, 2022
Beware of travel agent called adetec travel and tour, office at ijoko road sango Ota Ogun State.
They scam people by collecting money for passport and Canada work visa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scam Alert by Delah: 11:01pm On Apr 15, 2023
Beware of Obalowose Sunday he works for adetec travel and tour, he collect 145k from several people for Canada visa processing.
Incase you hear about the name please call police immediately.

(1) (Reply)

Official Rate And Black Market Of 3,500pounds In Nigeria Currency / How Is The Traveling Cost To Singapore / Dreaming Of This Magical View Of The Northern Lights In Norway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.