Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

I Need Financial Advice On What To Do With 700k - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Financial Advice On What To Do With 700k (817 Views)

Please I Need Financial Help / Genuine 4 Plots Of Land For Sale In Ibadan 700k Per Plot / I'm Seriously Depressed. I Need Financial Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Financial Advice On What To Do With 700k by Needadvice123: 6:04pm On Oct 10, 2022
Please which business can I do with 700k. I already have a laundry business I run from home and a car. I want to start another business. Please advice.
Re: I Need Financial Advice On What To Do With 700k by fman(m): 6:06pm On Oct 10, 2022
Use am book two sure odds
On 1x bet.
Thank me later
Re: I Need Financial Advice On What To Do With 700k by Cutehector(m): 6:11pm On Oct 10, 2022
Selling of material for your clients. As they come to drop cloth, show them your materials for sewing cloth, they like it, they buy and sew. They still bring it for laundry to your shop.

Increase in more income as well as bringing more clothes for your laundry.

It also makes your clients advertise your business for you.

Wisdom

6 Likes

Re: I Need Financial Advice On What To Do With 700k by SocialJustice: 6:12pm On Oct 10, 2022
Needadvice123:
Please which business can I do with 700k. I already have a laundry business I run from home and a car. I want to start another business. Please advice.
Add POS and crypto business to your laundry.
Re: I Need Financial Advice On What To Do With 700k by Mjshexy(f): 7:21pm On Oct 10, 2022
Needadvice123:
You can set up a spa or any beauty therapy business, there's great returns there �
Re: I Need Financial Advice On What To Do With 700k by austine4real(m): 7:23pm On Oct 10, 2022
Buy POS machines for 20k

Put 150k inside do side Hussle.

I can open a dollar account for u to keep for %
Re: I Need Financial Advice On What To Do With 700k by Cutehector(m): 7:48pm On Oct 10, 2022
austine4real:
Buy POS machines for 20k

Put 150k inside do side Hussle.

I can open a dollar account for u to keep for %
bank dollar account or crypto.
Re: I Need Financial Advice On What To Do With 700k by Kobojunkie: 7:49pm On Oct 10, 2022
Needadvice123:
Consider farming. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Need Financial Advice On What To Do With 700k by austine4real(m): 7:50pm On Oct 10, 2022
Cutehector:
bank dollar account or crypto.
Bank dollar
Re: I Need Financial Advice On What To Do With 700k by eyinjuege: 7:52pm On Oct 10, 2022
Mjshexy:
You can set up a spa or any beauty therapy business, there's great returns there �

Spa and beauty therapy business with 700K?
Impossicant .

2 Likes

Re: I Need Financial Advice On What To Do With 700k by Cutehector(m): 7:56pm On Oct 10, 2022
austine4real:

Bank dollar
who licensed you to open bank dollar account? Are you a banker? You are supposed to direct people to the bank to open dollar account..
Re: I Need Financial Advice On What To Do With 700k by theenchanter: 8:17pm On Oct 10, 2022
X
Re: I Need Financial Advice On What To Do With 700k by socialmediaman: 9:09pm On Oct 10, 2022
Make sure you don't invest more than 50K into any business. If 50k can't invest in any meaningful business, put your money in a fixed deposit account and keep saving and doing your current business.

Never invest money that you can't afford to lose

2 Likes

Re: I Need Financial Advice On What To Do With 700k by Mjshexy(f): 2:40am On Oct 11, 2022
eyinjuege:

Spa and beauty therapy business with 700K?
Impossicant .
He can start gradually sir, with maybe facials and massage, manicure and pedicure, then expand with time into other therapies. Setting up a salon is not out of place too, he just needs to be totally committed.
Re: I Need Financial Advice On What To Do With 700k by RepoMan007: 2:46am On Oct 11, 2022
Food business. Either you cook, buy wholesale food stuff and sell retail.
I discovered the current wave of inflation isn't all from the production sources but often by middlemen so join the middlemen and do yourself and the society a decent favour.
Re: I Need Financial Advice On What To Do With 700k by austine4real(m): 7:12am On Oct 13, 2022
Cutehector:
who licensed you to open bank dollar account? Are you a banker? You are supposed to direct people to the bank to open dollar account..

U are right I'm supposed to do that didn't not prove read before I submitted
Re: I Need Financial Advice On What To Do With 700k by francisbarrack(m): 8:20am On Oct 13, 2022
Needadvice123:

Car wash buzz , unisex salon or goat farming.
Re: I Need Financial Advice On What To Do With 700k by Diligent1(f): 4:41pm On Oct 13, 2022
Needadvice123:
You can go into small electronics like, Pressing Iron, Clippers, Toasting machine, Electric Jug or Kettle, rechargeable fans etc.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Pineapple Not Recommended For Pregnant Women? / Who Gets More Of Your Love? Your Father Or Mother? / Do You Beleive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.