Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Pastor Chris Changed A Boy's Name In Canada . - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Changed A Boy's Name In Canada . (1148 Views)

An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Chris Changed A Boy's Name In Canada . by Joagbaje(m): 8:34am On Aug 17, 2011
Re: Pastor Chris Changed A Boy's Name In Canada . by newmi(m): 8:46am On Aug 17, 2011
So Jo a man of God can actually change a person's name?
Re: Pastor Chris Changed A Boy's Name In Canada . by kemmeye: 12:59pm On Aug 17, 2011
i wonder oh
Re: Pastor Chris Changed A Boy's Name In Canada . by Joagbaje(m): 1:33pm On Aug 17, 2011
Jesus changed peter's name didn't he?
Re: Pastor Chris Changed A Boy's Name In Canada . by kemmeye: 1:38pm On Aug 17, 2011
yh but he's not jesus
Re: Pastor Chris Changed A Boy's Name In Canada . by Kx: 1:39pm On Aug 17, 2011
Joagbaje:

Jesus changed peter's name didn't he?

At what point did he do that?

Matthew16:18 And I say also unto thee, T[b]hat thou art Peter,[/b] and upon this rock I will build my church
Re: Pastor Chris Changed A Boy's Name In Canada . by PastorKun(m): 3:21pm On Aug 17, 2011
What is the big deal about changing someone's name? Is dat one to a miracle by cec standards?
Re: Pastor Chris Changed A Boy's Name In Canada . by mabell: 4:01pm On Aug 17, 2011
if you know the power in a name, you won't utter unneccessary words
Re: Pastor Chris Changed A Boy's Name In Canada . by PastorKun(m): 7:22pm On Aug 17, 2011
You tell me! What's the power in 'mabell'?
Re: Pastor Chris Changed A Boy's Name In Canada . by Sicherheit(m): 10:28pm On Aug 17, 2011
My grandmother changed my sister's name, can I call her Jesus now? undecided
Re: Pastor Chris Changed A Boy's Name In Canada . by newmi(m): 10:37pm On Aug 17, 2011
Pastor Kun:

What is the big deal about changing someone's name? Is dat one to a miracle by cec standards?
Who has done this to you Oga Kuns Kuns l mean what is the logical explanation for the cause of your being so "NEGATIVELY PROGRAMMED AND ORIENTED". The other time it you and Pastor Adeboye's news of unforgettable child birth in his church now its Miracle by the way who mention it being a miracle well may be is actually is especially when we consider the fact that names are a confession and statement summary of a man's destiny little wonder, God Himself led the way in the campaign for changing man's name  

Genesis 17:3-5
3 And Abram fell on his face: and God talked with him, saying,
4 ¶ As for me, behold, my covenant is with thee, and thou shalt be a father of many nations.
5 Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee.

Nehemiah 9:7
"Thou art the LORD the God, who didst choose Abram, and broughtest him forth out of Ur of the Chaldees, and gavest him the name of Abraham"

God changed Abraham's name to Abraham
God changed Jacob's name to Israel
Re: Pastor Chris Changed A Boy's Name In Canada . by Azibalua(f): 10:50pm On Aug 17, 2011
just imagine the real meaning or translation of your name is "inside the jujus pot" how would you feel each time your mother call your name
Re: Pastor Chris Changed A Boy's Name In Canada . by LoveKing(m): 11:06pm On Aug 17, 2011
@newmi

are you a kid? God changed Abraham's name according to you and not melchizedek or pastor chris.
Re: Pastor Chris Changed A Boy's Name In Canada . by mabell: 4:39pm On Aug 18, 2011
Azibalua:

just imagine the real meaning or translation of your name is "inside the jujus pot" how would you feel each time your mother call your name

or
opufoni (big fowl) smiley

(1) (Reply)

Don't Hate Jews...forget Ayathollah Ali Khamenei / Full Transcript Of Obahiagbon's Interview Conducted By Sahara Reporters / Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Tuesday 26th March 2013 Avoid Praise Singers! By Past

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.