Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Jews Now Openly Threatening Kanye West On Twitter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jews Now Openly Threatening Kanye West On Twitter (1105 Views)

Kanye West Issues Apology To Jews In Hebrew (Photos) / Jago: Ronke Odusanya’s Baby Daddy Openly Welcomes Their Daughter / Don Jazzy Was Present When Kanye West First Announced That He Will Marry Kim! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jews Now Openly Threatening Kanye West On Twitter by JewsAreSatanic: 9:24pm On Oct 10, 2022
Kanye is getting heat for calling out the Jews and when he was canvekked by Instagram and twitter, Black America (and not the pet ape niggers in BLM) came out to defend him.

Now Twitter is having a rave on Jewish role in the slave trade.

This isn't going well with Jew rats who have been cancelling and murdering any Black American that calls them out on their dastardly role in the trans Atlantic slave trade.

Already, Dr Tony Martin's book on the Jewish slave trade domination is gaining traction.

Now jews in America are shifting their pants as the last thing they need is the mob of niggers burning down every Jew business and synagogue with impunity just as they did under the BLM race riots.

So Jews have now turned their rage on Kanye and are now openly threatening his life.

This is the Talmudic mafiya I have been warning here .

Pray for Kanye but pray more for Judas because if they kill Kanye, black America will go full riot on them and nobody will lift a finger to stop them not the whites, Asians and any other nationality that is sick to death with the antics of Judas.

1 Like

Re: Jews Now Openly Threatening Kanye West On Twitter by odinaccess: 9:31pm On Oct 10, 2022
Kanye is becoming ....
Re: Jews Now Openly Threatening Kanye West On Twitter by HolyMan12: 9:32pm On Oct 10, 2022
This your hate, abeg wetin the fuel am?

If say you use this energy hustle money you for don blow.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jews Now Openly Threatening Kanye West On Twitter by robinso01(m): 9:34pm On Oct 10, 2022
The heck is wrong with Kanye these days?
Re: Jews Now Openly Threatening Kanye West On Twitter by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 10, 2022
Okay
Re: Jews Now Openly Threatening Kanye West On Twitter by JewsAreSatanic: 9:35pm On Oct 10, 2022
robinso01:
The heck is wrong with Kanye these days?

Its called being real and knowing the truth .

Something that is beyond your OSU level.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jews Now Openly Threatening Kanye West On Twitter by JewsAreSatanic: 9:37pm On Oct 10, 2022
HolyMan12:

If you had sense you will see my posts on your Jew rat masters as a warning but being the irredeemable generationally bonded slaves of Judas, you will never see the light.

It is thus for this reason I calk your types the eternal slaves of Judas.

1 Like

Re: Jews Now Openly Threatening Kanye West On Twitter by HolyMan12: 9:38pm On Oct 10, 2022
JewsAreSatanic:

If you had sense you will see my posts on your Jew rat masters as a warning but being the irredeemable generationally bonded slaves of Judas, you will never see the light.

It is thus for this reason I calk your types the eternal slaves of Judas.
Use this same energy for your hustle.

You go blow grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jews Now Openly Threatening Kanye West On Twitter by Truthisunique2: 9:40pm On Oct 10, 2022
Op get well soon

So much bile

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jews Now Openly Threatening Kanye West On Twitter by JewsAreSatanic: 9:41pm On Oct 10, 2022
HolyMan12:

Use this same energy for your hustle.

You go blow grin grin grin

Spoken like a materialistic OSU criminal

I tell you say I dey hungry ?

Hungry OSU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jews Now Openly Threatening Kanye West On Twitter by JewsAreSatanic: 9:43pm On Oct 10, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Op get well soon

So much bile

Another OSU.

Black America is waking up to the Jew role in the slave trade.

From there they will know the local collaborators where their Igbo brethren who sold them out.

You are about to get more enemies from far away America.
Re: Jews Now Openly Threatening Kanye West On Twitter by HolyMan12: 9:44pm On Oct 10, 2022
JewsAreSatanic:

Spoken like a materialistic OSU criminal

I tell you say I dey hungry ?

Hungry OSU
I no be yee.bo of Emeka-land oh! grin

Find work grin

Contribute to the society grin
Re: Jews Now Openly Threatening Kanye West On Twitter by JewsAreSatanic: 9:45pm On Oct 10, 2022
HolyMan12:

I no be yee.bo of Emeka-land oh! grin

Find work grin

Contribute to the society grin

Keep deceiving yourself.

OSU

1 Like

Re: Jews Now Openly Threatening Kanye West On Twitter by Truthisunique2: 9:47pm On Oct 10, 2022
JewsAreSatanic:

Another OSU.

Black America is waking up to the Jew role in the slave trade.

From there they will know the local collaborators where their Igbo brethren who sold them out.

You are about to get more enemies from far away America.
lol, so I don become osu
grin

I am not even Igbo, do something about this hatred eating you up

Nobody is the cause of your frustrations
Re: Jews Now Openly Threatening Kanye West On Twitter by HolyMan12: 9:49pm On Oct 10, 2022
JewsAreSatanic:

Keep deceiving yourself.

OSU

Name your first son JUDAS grin

Let me know when you collect your earnings from this Job.

Aboki.
Re: Jews Now Openly Threatening Kanye West On Twitter by JewsAreSatanic: 9:51pm On Oct 10, 2022
HolyMan12:

Name your first son JUDAS grin

Let me know when you collect your earnings from this Job.

Aboki.

I don turn Aboki from Yoruba ?

Idiotic OSU
Re: Jews Now Openly Threatening Kanye West On Twitter by BloomingDale(f): 9:53pm On Oct 10, 2022
HolyMan12:

If you know how evil those fake Jews are, you will hate them more than the OP. The bible even calls them the synagogue of Satan. The are responsible for 99% of every goddamn evil on this planet.

Even the Ukraine war points back to them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jews Now Openly Threatening Kanye West On Twitter by JewsAreSatanic: 9:59pm On Oct 10, 2022
BloomingDale:

If you know how evil those fake Jews are, you will hate them more than the OP. The bible even calls them the synagogue of Satan. The are responsible for 99% of every goddamn evil on this planet.

They call me a hater here not knowing I am sounding a warning so they can be saved.

But majority here do not want to be saved. They will die fighting to preserve their slavery .

Not everyone is worth the time or energy .

We will just be posting here for that set of people who know that our world is messed up but can't seem to point to the root cause of all the evil.

This is where I come in and will be shouting and warning and pointing to the synagogue of Satan.

1 Like

Re: Jews Now Openly Threatening Kanye West On Twitter by JewsAreSatanic: 10:13pm On Oct 10, 2022
Last night, when Bleachers played at the Roots N Blues N BBQ Festival in Columbia, Missouri, Antonoff started talking about basketball, and it led to a whole thing about Kanye. Here’s what Anotoff said:

" I’m Jewish, and we take a lot of pride in our basketball skill. You know what I’m saying, Columbia, Missouri? Don’t Bleep with us until we roll our ankle in the platform Docs. And then still don’t Bleep with us. Kanye, don’t Bleep with us. Everything about that little bitch misses. See, when Bowie went through the fascism phase, right? It’s dicey shit, but the motherfucker’s making some of the best records that ever happened. Kanye’s so far from good work, just, what do we do besides tell him to get the Bleep out of here?"
Re: Jews Now Openly Threatening Kanye West On Twitter by budaatum: 10:16pm On Oct 10, 2022
Op should wake up to Africans' complicity in the slave trade and recognise it was black us who sold black us to whoever bought us. But instead of blaming the sellers, he'd rather blame the buyers.

Same way he'd not recognise his black ass is still being sold by his black leaders, I suppose, because, according to him, it's the Jews.
Re: Jews Now Openly Threatening Kanye West On Twitter by JewsAreSatanic: 10:28pm On Oct 10, 2022
[sup][/sup]The
budaatum:
Op should wake up to Africans' complicity in the slave trade and recognise it was black us who sold black us to whoever bought us. But instead of blaming the sellers, he'd rather blame the buyers.

Same way he'd not recognise his black ass is still being sold by his black leaders, I suppose, because, according to him, it's the Jews.

The Jew rats created the market.

They not only owned the slave ships , they owned all auction houses and majority of all plantations.

They resisted ending slavery and defended the practice citing false biblical doctrine refrencung the curse of Ham and the now discredited science of Daewinsim to justify enslaving Africans claiming they were condemned by God and also not humans citing Darwin's flawed evolution theory.

The first synagogue in the US was built by the most wealthy Jewish slaver.

Without the slave trade , Jewish financial dominance won't have happened .

1 Like

Re: Jews Now Openly Threatening Kanye West On Twitter by Buhari4sale: 10:29pm On Oct 10, 2022
I want to find a lady to knack till she pass out. Make I lick her puna till she squirt on my face. I just want to send someone's daughter to come with my dick undecided
Re: Jews Now Openly Threatening Kanye West On Twitter by Eniitankorede: 10:51pm On Oct 10, 2022
The “chosen people “ are slave traders ? Tufiakwa!!!

5 Likes

Re: Jews Now Openly Threatening Kanye West On Twitter by Quintopia: 11:13pm On Oct 10, 2022
The original jews, ie the Hebrews of the bible, were black Africans.

The current 'Jewish' population of Israel are descended from converts to Judaism, and are not Jews by blood, and are not descended from the seed of Abraham (Abiama)

Re: Jews Now Openly Threatening Kanye West On Twitter by BloomingDale(f): 11:23pm On Oct 10, 2022
JewsAreSatanic:
[sup][/sup]The

The Jew rats created the market.

They not only owned the slave ships , they owned all auction houses and majority of all plantations.

They resisted ending slavery and defended the practice citing false biblical doctrine refrencung the curse of Ham and the now discredited science of Daewinsim to justify enslaving Africans claiming they were condemned by God and also not humans citing Darwin's flawed evolution theory.

The first synagogue in the US was built by the most wealthy Jewish slaver.

Without the slave trade , Jewish financial dominance won't have happened .

The first slave ship belonged to a Jew which was used in the Trans Atlantic slavery and it was called Jesus. Lol

1 Like

Re: Jews Now Openly Threatening Kanye West On Twitter by tollyboy5(m): 12:20am On Oct 11, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Op get well soon

So much bile
But when the queen died you were typing trash weren't you?

(1) (Reply)

Rudeboy Celebrates His Twins, Nadia And Nathan On Their 6th Birthday (photos) / Do U Have A Website? / Get On Nigerian Mixtape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.