Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

James Brown Leaked Sex Video: I Am Sad & Depressed - Crossdresser Says - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / James Brown Leaked Sex Video: I Am Sad & Depressed - Crossdresser Says (64781 Views)

Crossdresser James Brown Arrests Neighbour Who Assaulted Him (pics/video) / Davido Mocks Peruzzi Over His Leaked Sex Video With Tobi, UNILAG Slay Queen / Afia Schwarzenegger's Instagram Post Before Her Leaked Sex Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: James Brown Leaked Sex Video: I Am Sad & Depressed - Crossdresser Says by Kobojunkie: 7:14pm On Oct 11, 2022
Brendaniel:
Your explanation holds no waters if a non-binary gender cannot be described biologically, if you can please do it like you will describe a male or female gender biologically to a biological student learning about the human genders biologically...
I am not speaking of your non-binary issue, but instead showing that what you refer to as Biology(the science at least) remains fluid on many issues and shouldn't be set as a standard against which all must be measured, not yet anyways. undecided
Re: James Brown Leaked Sex Video: I Am Sad & Depressed - Crossdresser Says by FuckOsuPigs: 7:14pm On Oct 11, 2022
Corridon:
I'm from Ilesha Osun state.

Omo ale olori pelebe grin
Re: James Brown Leaked Sex Video: I Am Sad & Depressed - Crossdresser Says by Corridon: 7:15pm On Oct 11, 2022
FuckOsuPigs:

Omo ale olori pelebe grin
Omo ale jati jati.
Re: James Brown Leaked Sex Video: I Am Sad & Depressed - Crossdresser Says by Brendaniel: 7:22pm On Oct 11, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I am not speaking of your non-binary issue, but instead showing that what you refer to as Biology(the science at least) remains fluid on many issues and shouldn't be set as a standard against which all must be measured, not yet anyways. undecided

And I am not also talking about advancement of technology here, If you look at my whole explanation there, it is talking about the basic principle of the procreation of life by human beings, even if you use technology it still requires a male and female donor, they don't produce babies in the lab without the support the basic requirements of both genders, that is my point, my whole point is centered on gender and not technology...
Re: James Brown Leaked Sex Video: I Am Sad & Depressed - Crossdresser Says by FuckOsuPigs: 7:22pm On Oct 11, 2022
Corridon:
Omo ale jati jati.

Ibo l'agboole baba t'iyin n'Ilesha?

You wan run come Ilesha after your brothers have started killing your ancestors in Inyi and Orji River?

Ko le werk Fadhiga grin
Re: James Brown Leaked Sex Video: I Am Sad & Depressed - Crossdresser Says by Corridon: 7:25pm On Oct 11, 2022
FuckOsuPigs:

Ibo l'agboole baba t'iyin n'Ilesha?

You wan run come Ilesha after your brothers have started killing your ancestors in Inyi and Orji River?

Ko le werk Fadhiga grin
An Ilesha prince can't run away from his palace.
Re: James Brown Leaked Sex Video: I Am Sad & Depressed - Crossdresser Says by millionboi(m): 7:26pm On Oct 11, 2022
WHITELIGHTER:
He's in UK yet he's sad and depressed...wetin we wan wey dey Naija wan talk
u wouldn't feel much difference in UK,make una dey take m easy with japa
Re: James Brown Leaked Sex Video: I Am Sad & Depressed - Crossdresser Says by FuckOsuPigs: 7:32pm On Oct 11, 2022
Corridon:
An Ilesha prince can't run away from his palace.

K'iloruko agboole t'iyin n'Ilesha?
Re: James Brown Leaked Sex Video: I Am Sad & Depressed - Crossdresser Says by Flamemignon1(m): 7:37pm On Oct 11, 2022
Brendaniel:

It is going to cause problems, someone commits a crime, then they say that they are looking for a non-binary person or they finally caught the non-inary and they want to place him in a prison, where will the place the person, these are just a few of the kind of problems, now imagine we now have non-binary gender over half the population of the world, what would be the identification conflict, so I walk up to a girl and start toasting and the person says or sorry I am not a girl, I don't Identify as anything and you meet up to 10 girls and they tell you the same thing, one thing I have learnt about science is not to rule out all possibilities of events, I also look at the long term effect of actions taken based on science, if an action is taken to the extreme would it hold, would it solve more problems than causing more conflicts or vice versa.

I hate ruling out all possibilities of events, when car was invented some people never taught that one day cars will sometimes outnumber the number of human beings on the street and will become a problem to man due to carbon emission but today it is happening(long term effects).

Once you don't balance an invention or discovery with nature, there will be conflict, it could be short term or long term and man most times suffers for it because nature will fight back...
When the cops are looking for someone who committed an offence,they are described by their sex and not gender, that's why you hear them say "suspect is black, male"etc and there've been massive debate as to where to place NBs especially by non profit queer organizations like Benbars, Scotland is currently thinking of creating an NB prison in some states and those systems were put in place by the binary, it won't be a problem if we could unlearn those systems and make it more inclusive and your theory about it causing problems holds no water as the binary was learned and problems still come with those
Re: James Brown Leaked Sex Video: I Am Sad & Depressed - Crossdresser Says by Brendaniel: 7:48pm On Oct 11, 2022
Flamemignon1:

When the cops are looking for someone who committed an offence,they are described by their sex and not gender, that's why you hear them say "suspect is black, male"etc and there've been massive debate as to where to place NBs especially by non profit queer organizations like Benbars, Scotland is currently thinking of creating an NB prison in some states and those systems were put in place by the binary, it won't be a problem if we could unlearn those systems and make it more inclusive and your theory about it causing problems holds no water as the binary was learned and problems still come with those

when the same person they are looking for has all his identity cards as gender x, you tell me they are looking for a male and the person is traveling to another country as gender x, please stop trying to explain all these, the prisons you are talking off, so a man looking gender-x will be in the same prison with a female looking gender-x and if you say that they will still separate them in the prison, why don't they simply take them to normal male and female prisons if it is the same thing they will still do in their own prison, then why waste money even building their own, the reason why you can still give explanation now is because the number of gender-x is still in small quantity and at early stage, that's why a lot of people cannot see the problems that will follow such actions...
Re: James Brown Leaked Sex Video: I Am Sad & Depressed - Crossdresser Says by Gerard28: 7:59pm On Oct 11, 2022
Corridon:
This Yoruba man again.

Igbo actually
Re: James Brown Leaked Sex Video: I Am Sad & Depressed - Crossdresser Says by SAMBARRY: 8:10pm On Oct 11, 2022
Omihanifa:
The boy is shameless. I just dey pity the girl he was banging raw. By the time her eye see wetin she dey find she go calm down.
free HIV grin
Re: James Brown Leaked Sex Video: I Am Sad & Depressed - Crossdresser Says by SAMBARRY: 8:13pm On Oct 11, 2022
tuoyoojo:
Why do we give attention to useless issues in this country
the reason is because

WEREY DUN WO KOSHEY BILOMO
Re: James Brown Leaked Sex Video: I Am Sad & Depressed - Crossdresser Says by Flamemignon1(m): 8:20pm On Oct 11, 2022
Brendaniel:

when the same person they are looking for has all his identity cards as gender x, you tell me they are looking for a male and the person is traveling to another country as gender x, please stop trying to explain all these, the prisons you are talking off, so a man looking gender-x will be in the same prison with a female looking gender-x and if you say that they will still separate them in the prison, why don't they simply take them to normal male and female prisons if it is the same thing they will still do in their own prison, then why waste money even building their own, the reason why you can still give explanation now is because the number of gender-x is still in small quantity and at early stage, that's why a lot of people cannot see the problems that will follow such actions...
Like I said sex is still innate and male and female are used in moments like these so it's still matters,gender is just there because they don't want to follow society's rules that confine them to a box e.g you are a guy so it's wrong for you to braid hair or do makeup even if both of those things makes me happy
Re: James Brown Leaked Sex Video: I Am Sad & Depressed - Crossdresser Says by meobizy(f): 8:43pm On Oct 11, 2022
The Nigerian education system failed him.

If he’s suffering depression over a five second clip, he would have long jumped into the lagoon if a twelve minute one surfaced.

I have no say in the matter. Life continues. At this rate expect my three second sex tape soon.
Re: James Brown Leaked Sex Video: I Am Sad & Depressed - Crossdresser Says by Brendaniel: 8:53pm On Oct 11, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Like I said sex is still innate and male and female are used in moments like these so it's still matters,gender is just there because they don't want to follow society's rules that confine them to a box e.g you are a guy so it's wrong for you to braid hair or do makeup even if both of those things makes me happy

You see, that is the problem I am trying to address, the major problem I have with all these nonsense the LGBTQ folks and the governments supporting them is that you don't make laws because someone or people feels like so and so they begin to make laws for them just to satisfy even when it goes against every form of nature, I'm not against a guy plaiting hair or whatever, any law you make should not go against the principles of nature, I told the other guy on this same thread, please read below

so someone feels today like man, she changes to a man then tomorrow feels like a woman then does the same again, then says she/he feels like both or none of the genders then says he should be called a non-binary, don't you think that is mental issue that should be tackled mentally, so if the persons feels like a horse tomorrow then they should grant the person a horse status just because his/her brain is telling him/her that he/she is supposed to be a horse, won't you tackle such mentally, why not start turning the person to a horse or change the details of his identity to horse and tell every person to recognize the person as a horse.

This is science here, so let's not rule out every possibilities of event, do we just go with every feeling a person feels...

The question is at what point do we say"hey enough is enough" of what a human being should feel like, haven't you asked yourself why the LGBTQ letters keep increasing, now they just add + because a lot groups are been added and I tell you more groups will join, if we make laws based on how we feel, This world will be in total chaos.

So you are telling me that they will use male or female in matters that have to do with crime cases but use gender x for other issues, then if they will still refer to the person as a male or female on some issues of identification based on gender and the person will have to answer to that, why then cause confusion on other issues using gender x if the person will still have to identify as male or female at some point, why cause confusion when there is none just because someone feels like it.

The new ID USA govt introduced for gender x removed the word male or female, which means they are not identified as that anywhere, I mean ID's, driver's license, passport and so on, so why call someone male when his ID says otherwise, that's the same thing he will use for bank accounts, travel, school certificate and so on and the gender x could be male or female biologically...

This is not about religion, this is just basic principles of life trying to be turned upside down based on feelings, just know something when it comes to human feelings, there is no limit to what a human being can feel like, so what do we do, do we permit all types of feelings because someone or some people feel like becoming such...
Re: James Brown Leaked Sex Video: I Am Sad & Depressed - Crossdresser Says by Exceed15: 8:55pm On Oct 11, 2022
Just to trend by force
Re: James Brown Leaked Sex Video: I Am Sad & Depressed - Crossdresser Says by Flamemignon1(m): 9:15pm On Oct 11, 2022
Brendaniel:

You see, that is the problem I am trying to address, the major problem I have with all these nonsense the LGBTQ folks and the governments supporting them is that you don't make laws because someone or people feels like so and so they begin to make laws for them just to satisfy even when it goes against every form of nature, I'm not against a guy plaiting hair or whatever, any law you make should not go against the principles of nature, I told the other guy on this same thread, please read below

The question is at what point do we say"hey enough is enough" of what a human being should feel like, haven't you asked yourself why the LGBTQ letters keep increasing, now they just add + because a lot groups are been added and I tell you more groups will join, if we make laws based on how we feel, This world will be in total chaos.

So you are telling me that they will use male or female in matters that have to do with crime cases but use gender x for other issues, then if they will still refer to the person as a male or female on some issues of identification based on gender and the person will have to answer to that, why then cause confusion on other issues using gender x if the person will still have to identify as male or female at some point, why cause confusion when there is none just because someone feels like it.

The new ID USA govt introduced for gender x removed the word male or female, which means they are not identified as that anywhere, I mean ID's, driver's license, passport and so on, so why call someone male when his ID says otherwise, that's the same thing he will use for bank accounts, travel, school certificate and so on and the gender x could be male or female biologically...

This is not about religion, this is just basic principles of life trying to be turned upside down based on feelings, just know something when it comes to human feelings, there is no limit to what a human being can feel like, so what do we do, do we permit all types of feelings because someone or some people feel like becoming such...
Please what's your definition of "every form of nature?" Because that definition tends to fluctuate, back then in the day being a black man was unnatural,I've explained and it's like the point keeps going over your head,sex is natural while gender is normal,know the difference between natural and normal

As for your lengthy anecdote, there's a saying that "when you are so privileged, equality begins to feel like oppression" if only you said anything when the community were being hunted like animals,queer kids especially effeminate men being bullied left and right but you didn't because you were wallowing in straight privilege and now that they have their rights and they are trying to be inclusive by bringing everyone y'all called insane for being who they are,you still don't want them to be happy, seriously what do you straight people want because they ain't hurting anyone? For them not to exist anymore?

At this junction,I will have to agree to disagree because this discourse keeps going in circles without reaching a stop
Re: James Brown Leaked Sex Video: I Am Sad & Depressed - Crossdresser Says by Brendaniel: 9:26pm On Oct 11, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Please what's your definition of "every form of nature?" Because that definition tends to fluctuate, back then in the day being a black man was unnatural,I've explained and it's like the point keeps going over your head,sex is natural while gender is normal,know the difference between natural and normal

As for your lengthy anecdote, there's a saying that "when you are so privileged, equality begins to feel like oppression" if only you said anything when the community were being hunted like animals,queer kids especially effeminate men being bullied left and right but you didn't because you were wallowing in straight privilege and now that they have their rights and they are trying to be inclusive by bringing everyone y'all called insane for being who they are,you still don't want them to be happy, seriously what do you straight people want because they ain't hurting anyone? For them not to exist anymore?

At this junction,I will have to agree to disagree because this discourse keeps going in circles without reaching a stop

We are not talking about the bully of queer people here or oppression of any form even with the black man whatever you mentioned there, that is topic for another day, what I am talking about is the gender x status they assign which is a form of gender identification, it is like you saying a lion should be assigned a gender x when it has all the biological attributes of lion, my question is how do you describe a gender x to someone, does a gender x exist in human beings, please describe a gender x to me, I can describe a male gender to you and a female gender to you, please describe a gender x to me, if you cannot then why assign something that has no attributes to a human being as a form of identification as gender, because that is what the law sees them as in the society based on records and you even said that they are trying to build a prison separately for them, which means the law sees them already as a different type of gender(sex group) because the reason why there is a separate male prison from female prison is because of the sex difference, what is gender x(sex group) different from the male and female sex group that they should be given a separate sex prison if you say that gender is totally different from sex, because sex is still what makes up the gender(sex group) in human biologically... since the law sees them as a separate gender( sex group) so what is gender(sex group) x?
Re: James Brown Leaked Sex Video: I Am Sad & Depressed - Crossdresser Says by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:47pm On Oct 11, 2022
WibusJaga:

Pray I don't come across this dude, else what happened in 1986 will happen again. angry
Wat happened in 1986?
Re: James Brown Leaked Sex Video: I Am Sad & Depressed - Crossdresser Says by Ndu007: 12:05am On Oct 12, 2022
First of all, have mercy on yourself. And Should I remind you when been depressed what to do
Re: James Brown Leaked Sex Video: I Am Sad & Depressed - Crossdresser Says by ussv: 12:10am On Oct 12, 2022
He knows what he is doing, na him release am
Re: James Brown Leaked Sex Video: I Am Sad & Depressed - Crossdresser Says by Flamemignon1(m): 12:12am On Oct 12, 2022
Brendaniel:

We are not talking about the bully of queer people here or oppression of any form even with the black man whatever you mentioned there, that is topic for another day, what I am talking about is the gender x status they assign which is a form of gender identification, it is like you saying a lion should be assigned a gender x when it has all the biological attributes of lion, my question is how do you describe a gender x to someone, does a gender x exist in human beings, please describe a gender x to me, I can describe a male gender to you and a female gender to you, please describe a gender x to me, if you cannot then why assign something that has no attributes to a human being as a form of identification as gender, because that is what the law sees them as in the society based on records and you even said that they are trying to build a prison separately for them, which means the law sees them already as a different type of gender(sex group) because the reason why there is a separate male prison from female prison is because of the sex difference, what is gender x(sex group) different from the male and female sex group that they should be given a separate sex prison if you say that gender is totally different from sex, because sex is still what makes up the gender(sex group) in human biologically... since the law sees them as a separate gender( sex group) so what is gender(sex group) x?
We are literally going in circles. I already explained both
Re: James Brown Leaked Sex Video: I Am Sad & Depressed - Crossdresser Says by NessFortunate: 12:23am On Oct 12, 2022
dapsoneh:
This guy is HIV positive nah, who allowed him sex without protection?

broo calm down. Lmao HIV No be child's. Dude just want to be famous that is why he is acting gay. They doing it for clout chasery.
Re: James Brown Leaked Sex Video: I Am Sad & Depressed - Crossdresser Says by Brendaniel: 12:34am On Oct 12, 2022
Flamemignon1:

We are literally going in circles. I already explained both

You haven't explained gender x as a sex group, which is why I am still asking it, you only explained gender as a societal norm or role, but going by the definition below gender is categorized under sex(male and female) in human beings, I need the description of a gender x as a sex group, since it is under a sex group as a gender based on the law created for them as a form of identification, so how do I identify a gender x if I see one just like the male the male and female gender of identification?

What is difference between sex and gender?
Sex refers to “the different biological and physiological characteristics of males and females, such as reproductive organs, chromosomes, hormones, etc.” Gender refers to "the socially constructed characteristics of women and men – such as norms, roles and relationships of and between groups of women and men (sexes).
Re: James Brown Leaked Sex Video: I Am Sad & Depressed - Crossdresser Says by Flamemignon1(m): 12:44am On Oct 12, 2022
Brendaniel:

You haven't explained gender x as a sex group, which is why I am still asking it, you only explained gender as a societal norm or role, but going by the definition below gender is categorized under sex(male and female) in human beings, I need the description of a gender x as a sex group, since it is under a sex group as a gender based on the law created for them as a form of identification, so how do I identify a gender x if I see one just like the male the male and female gender of identification?

Because it's not,it is also a fluid social construct as are all genders hence why I said we keep going in circles
Re: James Brown Leaked Sex Video: I Am Sad & Depressed - Crossdresser Says by Brendaniel: 12:56am On Oct 12, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Because it's not,it is also a fluid social construct as are all genders hence why I said we keep going in circles

So why make a law referring to them as a form of gender ?

You can see the ID below even states that the sex is sex-x not even gender-x, does a sex-x even exist, you can see how far the thing I'm talking about has been taken, how do I Identify a sex-x if I see one, so you saying that gender is just what the government is using is even wrong, they are assigning the sex as sex-x, does it exist? these thing will cause problems, look at the number of people already booking for it and that number might keep increasing, this is an insult to man, when we know sex-x does not exist biologically or by attributes, so if we are looking for sex-x who committed a crime, what description are we looking for because all the attributes will either fall into a male or female, why trying to create confusion?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/08/08/nonbinary-gender-ids-momentum-intersex-state-driver-licenses/1802059001/

Re: James Brown Leaked Sex Video: I Am Sad & Depressed - Crossdresser Says by Flamemignon1(m): 1:02am On Oct 12, 2022
Brendaniel:

So why make a law referring to them as a form of gender ?

You can see the ID below even states that the sex is sex-x not even gender-x, does a sex-x even exist, you can see how far the thing I'm talking about has been taken, how do Identify a sex-x if I see one, so you saying that gender is just what the government is using even wrong, they are assigning the sex as sex-x, does it exist? these thing will cause problems...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/08/08/nonbinary-gender-ids-momentum-intersex-state-driver-licenses/1802059001/

Most national ID or identifying documents include a gender marker. This is often known as a 'sex marker,' even though the term is inaccurate. The presence of such markers, especially on birth certificates, contribute to our society’s emphasis on gender as a criterion for assigning identities, roles and responsibilities within society. With gender being such a determining and dominant identifier, it puts it at the centre of so many arrays of our lives and societal norms and standards. Importantly this categorisation creates a basis for discrimination, and inequality.
Re: James Brown Leaked Sex Video: I Am Sad & Depressed - Crossdresser Says by Brendaniel: 1:06am On Oct 12, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Most national ID or identifying documents include a gender marker. This is often known as a 'sex marker,' even though the term is inaccurate. The presence of such markers, especially on birth certificates, contribute to our society’s emphasis on gender as a criterion for assigning identities, roles and responsibilities within society. With gender being such a determining and dominant identifier, it puts it at the centre of so many arrays of our lives and societal norms and standards. Importantly this categorisation creates a basis for discrimination, and inequality.

So what you are trying to tell me is that man should totally ditch sex identification to stop discrimination ? because that is where you are heading to....
Re: James Brown Leaked Sex Video: I Am Sad & Depressed - Crossdresser Says by Flamemignon1(m): 1:15am On Oct 12, 2022
Brendaniel:

So what you are trying to tell me is that man should totally ditch sex identification to stop discrimination ? because that is where you are heading to....
Nope,be inclusive to other genders as a whole even if they are in the minority
Re: James Brown Leaked Sex Video: I Am Sad & Depressed - Crossdresser Says by Brendaniel: 1:18am On Oct 12, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Oga this is not about gender anymore or inclusiveness, this about creating confusion, stop this argument, you can't tell me that sex-x is a form of sex, describe one for me, this i just confusion in making...
Re: James Brown Leaked Sex Video: I Am Sad & Depressed - Crossdresser Says by Brendaniel: 1:46am On Oct 12, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Oga this is not about gender anymore or inclusiveness, this about creating confusion, stop this argument, you can't tell me that sex-x is a category of sex, describe one for me, this is just confusion in making, so a man commits a crime, his face is not clearly seen but has all the attributes of a man, places where his ID is supposed to read a man who checked in somewhere is passed as sex-x(neither male nor female) is moving around because his ID says otherwise, imagine people choosing what they want to be identified on their ID without having any attribute to what they claim, claiming a sexual identity that does not exist...

That minority word there is what you guys keep claiming to draw sympathy towards your agenda but wishing that your population keeps growing to what end, so if your population now happens to outnumber the people who claim male or female, so we then have a genderless society, so gender x becomes the norm because we want to stop discrimination.

Why don't we simply mix everything and remove sex categorization from sports and other activities so discrimination can just end (because it is the sex that brings about gender categorization in sports and other gender based activities) since you claim that gender categorization is causing discrimination, see talk now...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido Parties With Obi Cubana And His Sister, Sharon Adeleke / Jidenna's Girlfriend Rosalyn Onwude: What You Dont Know About Her / Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.