Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,776 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

James Brown Leaked Sex Video: I Am Sad & Depressed - Crossdresser Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / James Brown Leaked Sex Video: I Am Sad & Depressed - Crossdresser Says (64680 Views)

Area Scatter : Nigeria's First Crossdresser - Imo State (1970), Before Bobrisky / Davido Mocks Peruzzi Over His Leaked Sex Video With Tobi, UNILAG Slay Queen / Afia Schwarzenegger's Instagram Post Before Her Leaked Sex Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

James Brown Leaked Sex Video: I Am Sad & Depressed - Crossdresser Says by Fira09(m): 2:20pm On Oct 11, 2022
Popular crossdresser, James Brown whose sex tape broke the internet yesterday, has finally reacted to it.

James Brown in tweets he shared, said he's now sad and depressed for the first time in a long time.

He also said that he can't sleep and has been having bad dreams. James Brown tweeted;

For the first time in a long time I am sad & depressed, I feel down and tired. Is this what it fell like
James brown

I can’t sleep well, I am having a bad dream.
James brown

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: James Brown Leaked Sex Video: I Am Sad & Depressed - Crossdresser Says by Corridon: 2:22pm On Oct 11, 2022
This Yoruba man again.

137 Likes 5 Shares

Re: James Brown Leaked Sex Video: I Am Sad & Depressed - Crossdresser Says by Righteousness2(m): 2:36pm On Oct 11, 2022
The truth about life is that Life outside JESUS Christ is full of Crisis.

No Matter what you have or you don't have, there is a deep vacuum in man that can only be filled by JESUS Christ.

Honestly, there is a Peace that comes with the assurance of Having JESUS Christ. Money and All the things of this world cannot give it .
It is Priceless, Undescribeable and Unquantifiable.

175 Likes 11 Shares

Re: James Brown Leaked Sex Video: I Am Sad & Depressed - Crossdresser Says by ednut1(m): 3:38pm On Oct 11, 2022
Staged shit

105 Likes 4 Shares

Re: James Brown Leaked Sex Video: I Am Sad & Depressed - Crossdresser Says by Iamdbull: 3:38pm On Oct 11, 2022
Dbull on this one!!!

Omoor me too go do sextape too I need the publicity for my music and am sure people will be entertained!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: James Brown Leaked Sex Video: I Am Sad & Depressed - Crossdresser Says by Brendaniel: 3:38pm On Oct 11, 2022
Why does he and Bobrisky have very bad english, well that's not even my major concern now, it's the LGBTQ folks I'm here for

A child is born as a male or female at birth, the child is issued a certificate with a gender at birth, he/she then grows and says he has discovered his/her true gender and is in the wrong body then the doctors start with surgery and hormones whatever, let's flip the story to another child born as a black man and then grows up and says he has found his true race as a white man, he begins plastic surgery and turns to a white man, would they agree with everyone that the man's race is now white and change all his existing biological details in his record to correspond to that, because even Michael Jackson was still not declared a white man by race.

Now you will think that is where these LGBTQ folks ended their agenda, now they are telling us that someone born a boy or girl at birth can grow up and discover that he/she is neither boy nor girl(non-binary) and should be referred to as a gender that does not fit into female or male even when biologically it is pure jargons in the human biological make-up, because there is nothing like non-binary in human biology, but yet they have passed laws to teach students as early as Nursery and primary schools about non-binary gender(s) as a gender so that they get used to it as they grow up.

But in biology there is no where to fit in a non-binary as a gender because the question is what are the biological features of a non-binary gender that differs from a male or female, the answer is non, it is only a mental issue which I feel should be treated mentally and not passing laws to confuse mankind and make sane people who ask questions look like insane people, because that's what they are trying to do or they call you a hate filled person.

How does a non-binary gender reproduce? it's an insult to biology and an insult to man, the biological reproduction of man states that a male gender and a female gender will mate to reproduce, yet there are laws been made to push such jargons upon everyone to accept.
Exceptions to real hermaphrodites which are in very rare cases and mostly have a dominant gender of either male or female.

Because at the end every skeleton in the grave will have a gender of either male or female when the body decays - Nature will have it's way

113 Likes 7 Shares

Re: James Brown Leaked Sex Video: I Am Sad & Depressed - Crossdresser Says by advanceDNA: 3:39pm On Oct 11, 2022
He just dey use una catch cruise....

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: James Brown Leaked Sex Video: I Am Sad & Depressed - Crossdresser Says by Btruth: 3:39pm On Oct 11, 2022
his problem

1 Like

Re: James Brown Leaked Sex Video: I Am Sad & Depressed - Crossdresser Says by cletz991(m): 3:39pm On Oct 11, 2022
clout undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: James Brown Leaked Sex Video: I Am Sad & Depressed - Crossdresser Says by Omihanifa: 3:39pm On Oct 11, 2022
The boy is shameless. I just dey pity the girl he was banging raw. By the time her eye see wetin she dey find she go calm down.

13 Likes

Re: James Brown Leaked Sex Video: I Am Sad & Depressed - Crossdresser Says by vastolord4(m): 3:39pm On Oct 11, 2022
grin
Re: James Brown Leaked Sex Video: I Am Sad & Depressed - Crossdresser Says by Akwamkpuruamu: 3:39pm On Oct 11, 2022
TFY werey
Re: James Brown Leaked Sex Video: I Am Sad & Depressed - Crossdresser Says by Menclothing: 3:39pm On Oct 11, 2022
You dey bang normal
This shit cruise is to make money u and Bob na guy man

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: James Brown Leaked Sex Video: I Am Sad & Depressed - Crossdresser Says by H2ho(m): 3:39pm On Oct 11, 2022
Thunder smash your left yansh grin grin

7 Likes

Re: James Brown Leaked Sex Video: I Am Sad & Depressed - Crossdresser Says by ILEMUDA(m): 3:39pm On Oct 11, 2022
I heard that his mouth is longer than his Joystick.......is that true ??

Reason why he is depressed.
Lol
All these years.... this guy has been nacking area girls kpekus for real.
Na Wao
Naija which way...??

6 Likes

Re: James Brown Leaked Sex Video: I Am Sad & Depressed - Crossdresser Says by ceejayluv(m): 3:39pm On Oct 11, 2022
Sad ke ... Story. He probably "leaked" that video himself.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: James Brown Leaked Sex Video: I Am Sad & Depressed - Crossdresser Says by Tinubuwins2023e: 3:39pm On Oct 11, 2022
How is that our business?
Ipob miscreants keeps making foolish people famous

1 Like

Re: James Brown Leaked Sex Video: I Am Sad & Depressed - Crossdresser Says by dapsoneh: 3:40pm On Oct 11, 2022
This guy is HIV positive nah, who allowed him sex without protection?

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: James Brown Leaked Sex Video: I Am Sad & Depressed - Crossdresser Says by 40fy: 3:40pm On Oct 11, 2022

**A mothafucka still gonn' ask for the leaked séx video!!

1 Like

Re: James Brown Leaked Sex Video: I Am Sad & Depressed - Crossdresser Says by Sucre6: 3:40pm On Oct 11, 2022
Werey grin
Re: James Brown Leaked Sex Video: I Am Sad & Depressed - Crossdresser Says by Moh247: 3:40pm On Oct 11, 2022
grin

Weyrey won seek asylum after graduation

Japarian format no dey finish

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: James Brown Leaked Sex Video: I Am Sad & Depressed - Crossdresser Says by tuoyoojo(m): 3:41pm On Oct 11, 2022
Why do we give attention to useless issues in this country

6 Likes

Re: James Brown Leaked Sex Video: I Am Sad & Depressed - Crossdresser Says by WibusJaga: 3:41pm On Oct 11, 2022

Pray I don't come across this dude, else what happened in 1986 will happen again. angry

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: James Brown Leaked Sex Video: I Am Sad & Depressed - Crossdresser Says by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 3:41pm On Oct 11, 2022
Righteousness2:
The truth about life is that Life outside JESUS Christ is full of Crisis.

No Matter what you have or you don't have, there is a deep vacuum in man that can only be filled by JESUS Christ.

Honestly, there is a Peace that comes with the assurance of Having JESUS Christ. Money and All the things of this world cannot give it .
It is Priceless, Undescribeable and Unquantifiable.

in summary, gay is sodomy, anyone who engage in it must die

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor's Cleavage-revealing Outfit To Vanguard Awards: Sexy Or Trashy? / How Many Of You Remember This Man? / Lady Faints While Struggling To Snap With Tiwa Savage At Regina Daniels Carnival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.