Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,380 members, 7,864,740 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:20 AM

When A Christian Questions An Ex-christian - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When A Christian Questions An Ex-christian (779 Views)

Ex-christian: Why I Stopped Believing Religion. / An Ex-christian Greek, Aged 36, Embraced Islam After Being Inspired To Read The / As A Christian, Is Court Wedding In Place Of Church Wedding Acceptable By God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Christian Questions An Ex-christian by LegalWolf: 6:22am On Nov 05, 2022
Pretty Boy grin grin grin

I sure have not forgotten our last conversation. Got a role in the UK and trying to complete my tier-II visa. Also finalizing all my outstanding matters at the office. As you may tell, I have not had time to post as that is really taking my time. I know you have missed me.... cheesy cheesy and I have missed you and sixfiguresmart too. grin.. Our pretty boy!!!

To the matter at hand, why should I even bother to explain to you when you are a liar?

TenQ:

Strawman arguments is the best Muslims can offer.
Ask them who Allah is, they don't know because the Qur'an and Mohammed speak with double mouths.

Go face the hundreds of contradictions and embarrassing history of your Allah, Mohammed, Qur'an, Hadiths and Tafsirs!

Who is this Allah as Muslims certainly don't know!

A prophet who coveted and took married the wife of his adopted Son and thereafter cancelled adoption is a Messanger of Satan!

Cc: LegalWolf

Did I get quoting you correctly? If I did, this is the best thing to ever happen to me as I will go ahead and demonstrate why you are an ignoble, morally bankrupt and despicable liar and why no one should ever trust you!
Re: When A Christian Questions An Ex-christian by Kobojunkie: 6:53pm On Nov 05, 2022
AntiChristian:

Man: I am going the same way, I will stop at FCMB. could you please tell me why you reverted while we keep walking?

Me: Okay… I don’t even know where to start. Well, for a start, the true mode of worship is lost in Christianity. In Matthew 26:39, The Bible says Jesus bowed to God, even Satan asked Jesus to bow to him in Matthew 4-8,meaning that Satan also knew what reverence is there to bow down in worship. In 2Kings 17:36, the Bible asks us to fear God alone and to Him alone should we bow in worship. Jesus never clapped , sing, jumped, wiggled, twisted while worshiping God rather he bowed. So, all modern forms of worship in Christianity today were not taught by Jesus neither did he went to church on Sunday in the Bible.
Your Bashir only erred in his reasoning above. undecided

First of all, in scripture, to worship God is to obey His teachings and commandments and unless God commanded that His followers bow down to pray, it is in vain - of no meaning - that people would do such. In fact, it is sin against God to pretend that doing so - bowing down, kneeling, putting hands together, etc. - honors God as that amounts to adding commandments to God's Law. undecided

Second, mimicking Jesus Christ is also antiChrist, since Jesus Christ said that those who love Him are those who accept and obey His teachings and commandments - not those who copy Him - John 14 vs 15 - 20.
13 The greatest love people can show is to die for their friends. 
14 You are my friends if you do what I tell you to do. 
15 I no longer call you servants, because servants don’t know what their master is doing. But now I call you friends because I have told you everything that my Father told me. - John 15 vs 13 - 15
In addition, Jesus Christ emphasized that those who do as He tells them to do are His friends - implying that His enemies are those who use His name to do that which He has not commanded. undecided

So, to wrap it up, worship in Islam is not synonymous with worship where the God of Israel is concerned - His mandate has been obedience to His commandments from the very beginning and that never changed at any point. And any ritual not commanded of God, engaged in by men, is simply that, rituals that have nothing to do with God, and can never be made of Him by men. undecided
Re: When A Christian Questions An Ex-christian by Kobojunkie: 10:06pm On Nov 05, 2022
Balerion:
You weren't born into sin. A child is born pure hearted. You learned both good and bad on earth
The statement in bold is not true. Yes you are not born into sin but you are also not born pure-hearted given that God cursed childbearing in Genesis 3 vs 16. Every child born into this world is born via God's curse aka unholy/removed from God and so would need to find his/her way to having a relationship with God in this life provided such a one desires to have just that, a relationship with his creator.undecided
Re: When A Christian Questions An Ex-christian by TenQ: 5:35am On Nov 07, 2022
Congratulations @Got a role in the UK and trying to complete my tier-II visa.
But why not in Afghanistan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia ...LOL!

Congrats once again. I pray for more openings for you but most especially that at the end of this world, you will not discover that you've been Deceived!

LegalWolf:
Pretty Boy grin grin grin

I sure have not forgotten our last conversation. Got a role in the UK and trying to complete my tier-II visa. Also finalizing all my outstanding matters at the office. As you may tell, I have not had time to post as that is really taking my time. I know you have missed me.... cheesy cheesy and I have missed you and sixfiguresmart too. grin.. Our pretty boy!!!

To the matter at hand, why should I even bother to explain to you when you are a liar?

Did I get quoting you correctly? If I did, this is the best thing to ever happen to me as I will go ahead and demonstrate why you are an ignoble, morally bankrupt and despicable liar and why no one should ever trust you!

Is it untrue that:
Any prophet who coveted and married the wife of his adopted Son and thereafter cancelled the law of adoption is a Messanger of Satan!?
Re: When A Christian Questions An Ex-christian by TenQ: 6:02am On Nov 07, 2022
Sorry for the late response. Nairaland antispam bots in action.

AntiChristian:
Seems you just learnt logic. You'll come to a thread with a different topic and start your own topic under it. What kind of logic is that?

There's no contradictory statement in Islam. We have the explanations. Whoever is ignorant and is waiting for a non existent holy ghost to teach him will be ignorant forever!

Same nonsense! But we know Allah is not one and three like your Gods.

He can't die like your God.

He is too great to be born vaginally like you to become a human and start suffering like an animal!

He is too great to require a parent to protect and feed him.

Allah does not arose like a drunken warrior as described in psalm. All the best names and attributes are his!

Starting a new topic on the wonderful character of Mohammed especially when just picking one of several is an injustice to Islam. It is a case of He who lives in a glass house throwing stones.... It's not worth starting a new topic EXCEPT you want one. LOL!

No contradictory statements in the Qur'an!? Don't just go there. By Allah, a single contradiction is enough to know if the Quran is satanic or not.

Of course Allah is ONE OF many others. If Allah is the best Creator, who are the other Allahs?
From YOUR Qur'an

Qur'an 23:14
Then fashioned We the drop a clot, then fashioned We the clot a little lump, then fashioned We the little lump bones, then clothed the bones with flesh, and then produced it as another creation. So blessed be Allah, the Best of creators!

Let me ignore the ignorance of biology of Allah so that we won't digress. At least we know that according to Allah, he is the best of the many creators!

Qur'an 37:125
Will ye cry unto Baal and forsake the Best of creators, ... ?

If not for Allah, we wouldn't know that Baal is among the creators BUT Allah is better than him.

AntiChristian:

At least we know Allah is just one!
Exactly like satan!

Do you not know that Satan is also ONE person?

Do you mind if I ask you a Question from the Hadiths on the oneness of Allah? Because the hadith seem to show that Allah is at least TWO!

Thank you for your audience.
Re: When A Christian Questions An Ex-christian by Kobojunkie: 8:13pm On Dec 15, 2022
AntiChristian:
1. I thought Jesus is the same yesterday today and forever?
2. So after the resurrection he changed his earlier statement?
3. Did he then meet the woman dog to preach to her?
4. God doesn't change!
1. Jesus Christ did not change His mind. undecided
2. He didn't change what He said. What He stated of being sent only to the lost sheep of Israel still stands even after His resurrection. undecided
3. If she wasn't of the Lost sheep of Israel before His resurrection, how then could she have become of the lost sheep of Israel after His resurrection? undecided
4. God didn't change His mind at all. You are the one who does not seem to understand that the Lost sheep of Israel includes all those of Israel who were cursed and scattered by God — God made this known even in the Law of Moses and through His prophets— to all corners of the earth. So as descendants of Israel who are lost among the gentiles and are to be gathered back from every tribe, every language, and every nation. undecided
Re: When A Christian Questions An Ex-christian by AntiChristian: 3:55pm On Dec 17, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Jesus Christ did not change His mind. undecided
2. He didn't change what He said. What He stated of being sent only to the lost sheep of Israel still stands even after His resurrection. undecided
3. If she wasn't of the Lost sheep of Israel before His resurrection, how then could she have become of the lost sheep of Israel after His resurrection? undecided
4. God didn't change His mind at all. You are the one who does not seem to understand that the Lost sheep of Israel includes all those of Israel who were cursed and scattered by God — God made this known even in the Law of Moses and through His prophets— to all corners of the earth. So as descendants of Israel who are lost among the gentiles and are to be gathered back from every tribe, every language, and every nation. undecided

In essence, it seems the citizens of Israel are not the one Jesus was sent to but the other countries cos I wonder how you and other Africans/continents migrated from Egypt!
Re: When A Christian Questions An Ex-christian by Kobojunkie: 5:00pm On Dec 17, 2022
AntiChristian:
1. In essence, it seems the citizens of Israel are not the one Jesus was sent to but the other countries cos I wonder how you and other Africans/continents migrated from Egypt!
Citizens of Israel? Israel refers to all those whose ancestry traces back to Jacob irrespective of where on the planet they live. At the time of Jesus Christ's birth, the physical country of Israel was already in exile. What was left was the nation of Judea where the majority of those left were the Jewish tribes of Israel. Jesus Christ, God's New Constitution, and Law in the Kingdom of God, upon recruiting some from among the Jewish tribes then sent them out to gather back from the ends of the earth the others. undecided

Why wonder how those of them in the African tribes migrated from Egypt? Do you also wonder how the queen of Sheba migrated from Ethiopia to Israel back during the time of King Solomon? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Religious Tolerance / Counselling:can You Ever Consider Terminating A Pregnancy / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.