Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Gnld Biz - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gnld Biz (1177 Views)

Why You Should Start A GNLD Business In Nigeria / Gnld Super Gro Fertilizer For Poultry Farming / Why Tianshi, GNLD, Tasly Kasly,etc Collapsed And Why All These New MLM Companies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gnld Biz by mashaun(m): 7:24am On Aug 21, 2007
IS THERE ANYBODY IN THE HOUSE WHO CAN SAY ONE OR TWO THINKS ABOUT GNLD NETWORK MARKETING BIZ.if you have beeen there or you can have a say about the biz,psot your view pls, does it realy work for the poor the way they paint it or it aggravate their poverty they ought to alleviate before going there.is it true that it is a form of slavery where you a poor nigeria work to make money for AKATA (OYINBO) AND some view AFRICAN.
Re: Gnld Biz by ndswealth: 3:39pm On Sep 12, 2007
GNLD and any network marketing business is fine for anyone who wants to get out of the Financial Rat race.The only problem with GNLD is that you have to sell products which are mostly expensive and unaffordable to most poor people.I also do network marketing biz online, though not GNLD and it has really paid me big and keeps paying me even when I am not working again.Check www.ebizkonsult..com to learn more There are up to 5 of them I do.

(1) (Reply)

Are U Into Building Construction?...... Then Lets Talk Business. / I Need Infromation On Bee Farming / Rice Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.