Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,089 members, 7,863,809 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:59 AM

How To Get Funds For African Tech Startups - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Get Funds For African Tech Startups (159 Views)

Get Funds For Your Business At No Cost. / How To Get Funds For Your Small Business / Top Tech Startups In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Funds For African Tech Startups by autofreak2020(m): 2:32pm On Oct 12, 2022
In this tutorial, you will learn How to Get Funds for African Tech startups even if you have not received funds before, by leveraging the information that I have shared in this video, you stand a higher chance of meeting the right investor or venture capitalist.

But you must have a female as a co-founder because these funds are dedicated to funding tech startups that are owned by African women.

It is painful to see brilliant ideas go to the waste bin because of a lack of funding. To be honest with you, many tech startups are trying to raise money in the wrong way.

After watching this video, I hope that you will better understand where to go look for funds.

Money is the lifeblood of crypto projects, go out there and get it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IEXbv8Eb8I

(1) (Reply)

Lets Help You Promote Your Business Online With A Professional Website. / To Those Filing For Loans And Finding It Difficult To Create Bank Account For It / Get Large White Weaners And Growers Pigs Forsale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.