Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,973 members, 7,810,704 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

Video: How Tobi Amusan Recieved Her Award Vs How Teni Recieved Award From Buhari - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video: How Tobi Amusan Recieved Her Award Vs How Teni Recieved Award From Buhari (3806 Views)

The Moment Teni Received Award From President Buhari / Zubby Michael Receives Award From Northern Youth Peace Ambassadors (Photo,Video) / See How Teni Rocked This Fine Boy Hard On Stage! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: How Tobi Amusan Recieved Her Award Vs How Teni Recieved Award From Buhari by Discovery4today: 7:33am On Oct 13, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGVvXKyJZhI
Tobi Amusan shook hands with Buhari and also greeted Buhari according to Yoruba culture while Teni didn't Shake hands with Buhari and didn't also greet Buhari in Yoruba culture. IS TENI ARROGANT?
Tobi amusan has been nominated for the Women's World Athlete of the year after a very successful 2022.

-World champion

- Diamond League Champ

-Commonwealth Games Champ

-African champion - World record of 12.12s etc
#tobiamusan #worldathleteoftheyear

2 Likes

Re: Video: How Tobi Amusan Recieved Her Award Vs How Teni Recieved Award From Buhari by virginchaser(m): 7:55am On Oct 13, 2022
Teni's mother should be ashamed of herself if alive. Even, a well trained white Americans and British women still do a small cutsy or simple handshake when greeting heads of institutions.

8 Likes

Re: Video: How Tobi Amusan Recieved Her Award Vs How Teni Recieved Award From Buhari by Owologbo(m): 8:20am On Oct 13, 2022
virginchaser:
Teni's mother should be ashamed of herself if alive. Even, a well trained white Americans and British women still do a small cutsy or simple handshake when greeting heads of institutions.

You mean for not bowing to buhari?
As per say buhari na God?
You greet people based on how you view them.
from her own view, buhari is not worth bowing to.
I'm sure she didn't go there to receive award on behalf of Yoruba people.

13 Likes

Re: Video: How Tobi Amusan Recieved Her Award Vs How Teni Recieved Award From Buhari by virginchaser(m): 8:24am On Oct 13, 2022
Owologbo:

10 Likes

Re: Video: How Tobi Amusan Recieved Her Award Vs How Teni Recieved Award From Buhari by Owologbo(m): 8:37am On Oct 13, 2022
[quote author=virginchaser post=117517775][/quote]

You receive what you give out.
If you give out all those things you posted here, you will reap the reward. If you give out the opposite, you will also reap it.

1 Like

Re: Video: How Tobi Amusan Recieved Her Award Vs How Teni Recieved Award From Buhari by sayso: 9:33am On Oct 13, 2022
Discovery4today:

Tobi Amusan shook hands with Buhari and also greeted Buhari according to Yoruba culture while Teni didn't Shake hands with Buhari and didn't also greet Buhari in Yoruba culture. IS TENI ARROGANT?
Tobi amusan has been nominated for the Women's World Athlete of the year after a very successful 2022.

-World champion

- Diamond League Champ

-Commonwealth Games Champ

-African champion - World record of 12.12s etc
#tobiamusan #worldathleteoftheyear
One is a world champion, where discipline and character took her there.
The other is a street rat where arrogance and weed took her there.

5 Likes

Re: Video: How Tobi Amusan Recieved Her Award Vs How Teni Recieved Award From Buhari by RepoMan007: 9:33am On Oct 13, 2022
Discovery4today:

Tobi Amusan bla bla bla
Is Buhari Yoruba or is Nigeria using Yoruba culture?
If you win Nobel peace prize, go there in traditional attire.
Re: Video: How Tobi Amusan Recieved Her Award Vs How Teni Recieved Award From Buhari by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 13, 2022
tobi amusan and teni no dey same level, amusan nobi teni mate for sense and discipline so its not a fair comparison.
Re: Video: How Tobi Amusan Recieved Her Award Vs How Teni Recieved Award From Buhari by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:58am On Oct 13, 2022
This issue ehn,Una don escalate am by bringing comparism into it.

The only reason why this issue keeps escalating is because teni is Yoruba and the average Omo kaaro ojiire is very big on respect, but we all have our personal beliefs, personal hatred.
I won't go against what I feel to please people, let teni be abeg.

Na we be your best plug for everything for everything sexual enhancement tho

1 Like

Re: Video: How Tobi Amusan Recieved Her Award Vs How Teni Recieved Award From Buhari by lereinter(m): 1:03pm On Oct 13, 2022
virginchaser:

Why are you mentioning her mother.

What's are business there

You aren't well

1 Like

Re: Video: How Tobi Amusan Recieved Her Award Vs How Teni Recieved Award From Buhari by lereinter(m): 1:06pm On Oct 13, 2022
sayso:

So it's weed that makes someone be a successful musician

All the guys smoking weed for garages are supposed to be successful musician by noe

1 Like

Re: Video: How Tobi Amusan Recieved Her Award Vs How Teni Recieved Award From Buhari by sayso: 1:27pm On Oct 13, 2022
lereinter:

So it's weed that makes someone be a successful musician

All the guys smoking weed for garages are supposed to be successful musician by noe
Successful musicians!!!!!!.
Re: Video: How Tobi Amusan Recieved Her Award Vs How Teni Recieved Award From Buhari by DLuciano: 2:31pm On Oct 13, 2022
Owologbo:

Teni should be ashamed of herself... not a marriage material, I sorry for the man that will marry her!
Re: Video: How Tobi Amusan Recieved Her Award Vs How Teni Recieved Award From Buhari by Discovery4today: 3:12pm On Oct 13, 2022
DLuciano:

Teni should be ashamed of herself... not a marriage material, I sorry for the man that will marry her!
We are not talking of marriage material, that's not how to know a marriage material
Re: Video: How Tobi Amusan Recieved Her Award Vs How Teni Recieved Award From Buhari by Discovery4today: 3:13pm On Oct 13, 2022
sayso:

Not true
Re: Video: How Tobi Amusan Recieved Her Award Vs How Teni Recieved Award From Buhari by DLuciano: 3:40pm On Oct 13, 2022
Discovery4today:

We are not talking of marriage material, that's not how to know a marriage material

she will eventually endup in a man's house na! imagine your wife has no courtesy or respect, how long will you endure to tolerate, especially if she will not learn. Anyway in her recent post, she has corrected her misgivings directly or indirectly with her beautiful comments. I forgive her. love Teni.
Re: Video: How Tobi Amusan Recieved Her Award Vs How Teni Recieved Award From Buhari by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 13, 2022
cheesy
Re: Video: How Tobi Amusan Recieved Her Award Vs How Teni Recieved Award From Buhari by Owologbo(m): 5:04pm On Oct 13, 2022
DLuciano:

you should be sorry for the lady that will marry you.
Re: Video: How Tobi Amusan Recieved Her Award Vs How Teni Recieved Award From Buhari by DLuciano: 5:31pm On Oct 13, 2022
Owologbo:

you should be sorry for the lady that will marry you.
sorry i am proudly and happily married to a beautiful, intelligent, God-fearing and well cultured woman, so unlike you I know what I was saying. grin
Re: Video: How Tobi Amusan Recieved Her Award Vs How Teni Recieved Award From Buhari by Chaos14: 6:28pm On Oct 13, 2022
DLuciano:

1. She is married already
2. Thats are personal view of this situation
3. She doesn't care about this, because she doesn't know you exist
Re: Video: How Tobi Amusan Recieved Her Award Vs How Teni Recieved Award From Buhari by DLuciano: 7:20pm On Oct 13, 2022
Chaos14:
1. She is married already
2. Thats are personal view of this situation
3. She doesn't care about this, because she doesn't know you exist
You talk like a baby, but she knows others aside her person do exist, she also knows she has fans and the likes all over the world, In life you must not know nor meet everybody except something connects you. I work in the background and live my quiet life with great heights and never wish to be a celeb.

You talk as though you are her PA, does she know you either? Meanwhile she has realized her actions has caused a lot of stirs and has cleared the air with her beautiful comment of gratitude and appreciation to those that granted her the honour and all others. Yes she has since won my heart. She is a celeb, I am not and dont wish to.
Re: Video: How Tobi Amusan Recieved Her Award Vs How Teni Recieved Award From Buhari by Chaos14: 7:24pm On Oct 13, 2022
DLuciano:
You talk like a baby, but she knows others aside her person do exist, she also knows she has fans and the likes all over the world, In life you must not know nor meet everybody except something connects you. I work in the background and live my quiet life with great heights and never wish to be a celeb.

You talk as though you are her PA, does she know you either? Meanwhile she has realized her actions has caused a lot of stirs and has cleared the air with her beautiful comment of gratitude and appreciation to those that granted her the honour and all others. Yes she has since won my heart. She is a celeb, I am not and dont wish to.
She only did that so that people like you can be happy with their life whatever you say you don't know what she really feels inside.
Re: Video: How Tobi Amusan Recieved Her Award Vs How Teni Recieved Award From Buhari by Owologbo(m): 8:13pm On Oct 13, 2022
DLuciano:
sorry i am proudly and happily married to a beautiful, intelligent, God-fearing and well cultured woman, so unlike you I know what I was saying. grin

happy for you.

1 Like

Re: Video: How Tobi Amusan Recieved Her Award Vs How Teni Recieved Award From Buhari by YorubaSlur: 8:54pm On Oct 13, 2022
No mind the fat frog, had it been Buhari was a Yoruba man, I'm sure she wouldn't do that. She should go and disrespect Tinubu because he has done more harm to her than Buhari
Re: Video: How Tobi Amusan Recieved Her Award Vs How Teni Recieved Award From Buhari by Machalla(m): 10:16pm On Oct 13, 2022
RepoMan007:
Is Buhari Yoruba or is Nigeria using Yoruba culture?
If you win Nobel peace prize, go there in traditional attire.
Yes
One is at liberty to express his/her culture anytime/anywhere they are. It defines a person. One look will tell others "yes this a some from a tribe in Tanzania/kenya/India/Chinese"
People even adore other people cultures. If you abandon or don't like your culture how do you expect others to know about it and like it?

Don't abandon your culture for the west because the west didn't abandon theirs
Re: Video: How Tobi Amusan Recieved Her Award Vs How Teni Recieved Award From Buhari by Nosayer: 5:46am On Oct 14, 2022
Chaos14:
She only did that so that people like you can be happy with their life whatever you say you don't know what she really feels inside.

She did that because she know the negative aspects of what she did. Yeah, she must have sat down and watch herself again.

The problem of the mob is the greatest problem of the younger generation. We want to live an ideal live on Twitter and Instagram and a lot of the times, it makes people look stupid when it's detached from reality.
Re: Video: How Tobi Amusan Recieved Her Award Vs How Teni Recieved Award From Buhari by Nobody: 6:42am On Oct 14, 2022
I'm dying Inside. Nothing is working for me. I am sick angry and hungry, nothing is working for me. I feel lost and horrible... cry

Help Me PLEASE angry
Re: Video: How Tobi Amusan Recieved Her Award Vs How Teni Recieved Award From Buhari by MrBanner(m): 7:05am On Oct 14, 2022
LawMan44:
I'm dying Inside. Nothing is working for me. I am sick angry and hungry, nothing is working for me. I feel lost and horrible... cry

Help Me PLEASE angry

You've been dying inside since the past 3 weeks. You nearly even scammed a naive nairalander of 80K while dying inside. Countless people have offered you jobs but you refused them and requested for cash instead. This your format is getting rusty.

Seun Mynd44 lalasticlala mukina2 rocktation justwise oam4j nlfpmod

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Access Bank CEO, Herbert Wigwe Is Building A University In Rivers. See Pictures / Why Are Female Artites Richer Than Male Artistes? / Flavour Becomes Lekki Landlord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.