Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,131 members, 7,863,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:21 AM

If Mary The Mother Of Christ Had An Abortin,will There Be Christianity? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Mary The Mother Of Christ Had An Abortin,will There Be Christianity? (668 Views)

Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 / Is Mary The Mother Of God? / Is It Right To Honour Or Worship Mary The Mother Of Jesus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Mary The Mother Of Christ Had An Abortin,will There Be Christianity? by timrock(m): 3:39pm On Aug 17, 2011
lorld 4give me
Re: If Mary The Mother Of Christ Had An Abortin,will There Be Christianity? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 17, 2011
Only a reprobate could have asked such a question !!!

Satan is really busy in the minds of some people nowadays.
Re: If Mary The Mother Of Christ Had An Abortin,will There Be Christianity? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 17, 2011
why dont u answer his question
Re: If Mary The Mother Of Christ Had An Abortin,will There Be Christianity? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 17, 2011
^^^

Obviously catholics have no qualms if the name of JESUS CHRIST is blasphemed , it is Mary that concerns them.

So tell me you believe that Mary was born sinless , right ?

You believe that Mary remained a virgin till the day she died ?

You believe that Mary ascended to Heaven, right ?

If you believe all the above, you need to repent of your idolatry and follow Jesus Christ. These are pagan beliefs.
Re: If Mary The Mother Of Christ Had An Abortin,will There Be Christianity? by Zodiac61(m): 2:04am On Aug 19, 2011
frosbel:

^^^

Obviously catholics have no qualms if the name of JESUS CHRIST is blasphemed , it is Mary that concerns them.

So tell me you believe that Mary was born sinless , right ?

You believe that Mary remained a virgin till the day she died ?

You believe that Mary ascended to Heaven, right ?

If you believe all the above, you need to repent of your idolatry and follow Jesus Christ. These are pagan beliefs.

Says one superstitious person to another.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You believe that god created the world in 6 days?
You believe that god destroyed the world in a flood?
You believe that that a man called Jesus was born of a virgin?
You believe that said man performed a number of miracles, including raising a man from the dead?
You believe that said man died and rose again from the dead 3 days later?
You believe that the laws of nature are suspended for christians (that is, your definition of a christian)?

Why don't you examine your beliefs before condemning the beliefs of others?
I believe that your beliefs are wrong, but hey, you are entitled to believe whatever tickles your fancy.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Help To All Problem / I Got Banned / Does God Really Fogives?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.