Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,204 members, 7,815,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

A House Or A Business, Which Should Comes First? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A House Or A Business, Which Should Comes First? (865 Views)

Man Found Dead In A House Of Snakes (snake Fan) / To Buy A Car Or A Land, Which Comes First? / Beautify Your House Or Go To Jail - Lagos State Government. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A House Or A Business, Which Should Comes First? by freeman11(m): 6:37pm On Aug 17, 2011
Hi NLanders,
I am a salary earner, comfortable for now, isha allah. i am faced with an option of either erecting a family house as i stay in a rented apartment, or starting up a business as a second income and letting my wife run it (i am married with a son). another problem is that; though my wife have agreed to run the business if started, but she is not really enthusiastic about it as She would rather look for a job after her NYSC (she is currently serving)

so two issues here;
1- which do i start first; a business or build a family house
2- do she really need that much persuasion to leave her pursuit and join me

i would really appreciate your frank suggestion. there have been a lot of talk lately about multiple streams of income. there is one i am passionate about, so?
Re: A House Or A Business, Which Should Comes First? by Pweety4me(f): 10:37am On Aug 18, 2011
@OP What is ur priority right now?

I wouldn't advise, you tell her to reverse her plans for you?

It's a good idea but, it's up to you both, what do you think you need most now?and what can you do with later?
Re: A House Or A Business, Which Should Comes First? by freeman11(m): 12:46pm On Aug 18, 2011
You r right, Security is first for the average Nigerian, risk is smth to go for if high reward is desired. But my job cannot permit it.
Re: A House Or A Business, Which Should Comes First? by blank(f): 3:19pm On Aug 18, 2011
As she is not enthusiastic about it, what if she runs it into the ground? U would have lost out. Discuss with her so u can get her onboard or u can get someone else to run it for u.

(1) (Reply)

I Think We Can All Help Seun Improve NL. / How Old Women Of 52 Make Money Online In Nigeria / Hourly Hotels In Lekki, VI And Ikoyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.