Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Please I Need To Locate This Man (taskforce) And His Colleagues - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please I Need To Locate This Man (taskforce) And His Colleagues (2656 Views)

Policeman Slaps Soldier In Aba, Soldier Brings His Colleagues To Beat Police / Taskforce And Okada Riders Clash On Apapa-Oshodi Expressway / Taskforce And Thugs Attack Lilypond Terminal, Tin Can (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need To Locate This Man (taskforce) And His Colleagues by NowisGod109(f): 2:06pm On Oct 14, 2022
They met my son along Iyana Ipaja Road while he was taking few items with our Honda car to the store. They said he shouldn't have put anything in the booth that the car has private papers and demanded 5k from him. He told them he didn't have the money and he called his colleagues and policemen and they started beating up my son with a heart problem, collected his phone, took him to the atm and ask him to withdraw all his money in his account with beating. Now my son is lying flat here and can't do anything. We are rushing him to the hospital now. They treated him this way and almost killed him just because he's a young boy.

What if he gives up with his heart condition...that money will be used for their burial because they won't experience any goodness again in their lives

This is madness and I need help locating this man and I'm sure he can identify his colleagues.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Please I Need To Locate This Man (taskforce) And His Colleagues by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 14, 2022
Sorry
Re: Please I Need To Locate This Man (taskforce) And His Colleagues by aycapri(m): 2:08pm On Oct 14, 2022
Front page pls, these guys in uniform needs some lessons

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need To Locate This Man (taskforce) And His Colleagues by matrixme(m): 2:11pm On Oct 14, 2022
Take it to twitter. Seun has allowed Nairaland to degenerate into a cesspit of tribalism, so nothing serious happens here activism wise again

16 Likes

Re: Please I Need To Locate This Man (taskforce) And His Colleagues by gracealonev: 2:11pm On Oct 14, 2022
You don't sound agitated.
Re: Please I Need To Locate This Man (taskforce) And His Colleagues by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 14, 2022
Alright
Re: Please I Need To Locate This Man (taskforce) And His Colleagues by NowisGod109(f): 2:13pm On Oct 14, 2022
gracealonev:
No don't say that. He's a boy put in my care and I won't say because he's not my biological son someone can just kill him anyhow. He's my sisters son

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need To Locate This Man (taskforce) And His Colleagues by madridguy(m): 2:18pm On Oct 14, 2022
So sorry to hear about the inhuman treatment your son was subjected to in the hand of the vampires.

I would suggest you go to the spot he was arrested, reason with the boys around there, the agberos or the yellow bus driver will surely give you lead to get him and his team.

How is your boy's health now?

Meanwhile, don't forget to report to the nearest police station.

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need To Locate This Man (taskforce) And His Colleagues by 27Pushing30: 2:19pm On Oct 14, 2022
NowisGod109:

No don't say that. He's a boy put in my care and I won't say because he's not my biological son someone can just kill him anyhow. He's my sisters son

Please firstly go and make a report at the station closest to where this incident happened ... it is important

Then reach out to PPPRO Police on twitter (send him a private message with facts) and also confirm where you made the report.

That man works.

Justice must be served on those criminals.

4 Likes

Re: Please I Need To Locate This Man (taskforce) And His Colleagues by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 14, 2022
matrixme:
Take it to twitter. Seun has allowed Nairaland to degenerate into a cesspit of tribalism, so nothing serious happens here activism wise again

Of a truth though
Re: Please I Need To Locate This Man (taskforce) And His Colleagues by Abfinest007(m): 2:33pm On Oct 14, 2022
Ok waiting if the news will receive d needed attention
Re: Please I Need To Locate This Man (taskforce) And His Colleagues by NowisGod109(f): 3:00pm On Oct 14, 2022
27Pushing30:

Please firstly go and make a report at the station closest to where this incident happened ... it is important

Then reach out to PPPRO Police on twitter (send him a private message with facts) and also confirm where you made the report.

That man works.

Justice must be served on those criminals.

He said he doesn't really know the place that they took him to a corner and finally bust out at Idimu Road. He's a student and he has been the one helping me out since ASUU strike because me myself I've been sick...I hope I get help
Re: Please I Need To Locate This Man (taskforce) And His Colleagues by onome2013: 3:09pm On Oct 14, 2022
Until we have good government, it can only be like this
May God make the little boy to recover fully back to life from both the pains of being beaten and the heart disease.
Re: Please I Need To Locate This Man (taskforce) And His Colleagues by SouthSouth1914: 4:10pm On Oct 14, 2022
Lagos is gradually turning into something horrible. You beat a young man and took him to the ATM to give you his money, isn’t this armed robbery in broad daylight?

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need To Locate This Man (taskforce) And His Colleagues by gracealonev: 5:02pm On Oct 14, 2022
NowisGod109:

Then your primary concern should be how to get the appropriate authorities to report to which would in turn find out the other perpetrators.
Re: Please I Need To Locate This Man (taskforce) And His Colleagues by ceeceeuwa: 5:32pm On Oct 14, 2022
NowisGod109:
They met my son along Iyana Ipaja Road while he was taking few items with our Honda car to the store. They said he shouldn't have put anything in the booth that the car has private papers and demanded 5k from him. He told them he didn't have the money and he called his colleagues and policemen and they started beating up my son with a heart problem, collected his phone, took him to the atm and ask him to withdraw all his money in his account with beating. Now my son is lying flat here and can't do anything. We are rushing him to the hospital now. They treated him this way and almost killed him just because he's a young boy.

What if he gives up with his heart condition...that money will be used for their burial because they won't experience any goodness again in their lives

This is madness and I need help locating this man and I'm sure he can identify his colleagues.
Take it to tweeter,copy the Nigeria Police and all human right activist you can think of. If you don't know how to go about it,ask for help.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need To Locate This Man (taskforce) And His Colleagues by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 14, 2022
gracealonev:
How do you want him to sound?
Re: Please I Need To Locate This Man (taskforce) And His Colleagues by Baronthecelebri: 6:42pm On Oct 14, 2022
Trace them
Re: Please I Need To Locate This Man (taskforce) And His Colleagues by halaqasa: 6:58pm On Oct 14, 2022
aycapri:
Front page pls, these guys in uniform needs some lessons

Post it on Twitter

Tag the Lagos task force Handle
Tag the Lagos state police pro
Tag one or two influencers.

4 Likes

Re: Please I Need To Locate This Man (taskforce) And His Colleagues by WhatCanIsay(m): 7:01pm On Oct 14, 2022
NowisGod109:

He said he doesn't really know the place that they took him to a corner and finally bust out at Idimu Road. He's a student and he has been the one helping me out since ASUU strike because me myself I've been sick...I hope I get help

Each POS has identity. Report to police station for formality sake, then do what people asked you to so on Twitter.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need To Locate This Man (taskforce) And His Colleagues by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 14, 2022
I don't understand oh, like you can't put something in your own booth again?

1 Like

Re: Please I Need To Locate This Man (taskforce) And His Colleagues by mytime24(f): 7:16pm On Oct 14, 2022
Toobad
Re: Please I Need To Locate This Man (taskforce) And His Colleagues by allen113: 7:38pm On Oct 14, 2022
They said he shouldn't have put anything in the booth that the car has private papers and demanded 5k from him.

What nonsense, e be like for that lagos una too dey tolerate nonsense ☹️
Re: Please I Need To Locate This Man (taskforce) And His Colleagues by Blaqroman0000: 7:46pm On Oct 14, 2022
Abeg catch am and make them strip am
Re: Please I Need To Locate This Man (taskforce) And His Colleagues by wiseone28: 10:06pm On Oct 14, 2022
Lawless country

Re: Please I Need To Locate This Man (taskforce) And His Colleagues by youngking89(m): 4:44am On Oct 15, 2022
Go on twitter
NowisGod109:

Re: Please I Need To Locate This Man (taskforce) And His Colleagues by Mercury12(m): 5:14am On Oct 15, 2022
No thanks to Buhari. The high rise in people with mental cases skyrocketed this year. Imagine a mentally imbalance officer? To make it worse an officer with a gun. The citizens is literally at their mercy
Re: Please I Need To Locate This Man (taskforce) And His Colleagues by adecz: 5:19am On Oct 15, 2022
The easiest way is to go to the
general location where they met
your boy..
Re: Please I Need To Locate This Man (taskforce) And His Colleagues by Nobody: 5:55am On Oct 15, 2022
I need help. I'm sad , feeling low and depressed cry
Re: Please I Need To Locate This Man (taskforce) And His Colleagues by TheEndless: 6:03am On Oct 15, 2022
NowisGod109:

Next thing they’ll pretend he has been caught and show you guys photos of a so called dismissal and y’all will cheer. But no, they don’t get dismissed, they get transferred and back in another state misbehaving all over again because they’re told to do so by the same police chief lying through his tongue about ‘protecting your rights’
Re: Please I Need To Locate This Man (taskforce) And His Colleagues by TheEndless: 6:06am On Oct 15, 2022
LawMan44:
I need help. I'm sad , feeling low and depressed cry
Email me with your pro-Tinubu moniker and I will assist you.
Re: Please I Need To Locate This Man (taskforce) And His Colleagues by Nobody: 6:08am On Oct 15, 2022
I'm almost indifferent. Like apolitical...Help please

TheEndless:

Email me with your pro-Tinubu moniker and I will assist you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wahala Promax As A Female Preacher Tries To Preach To An Ashawo "On Duty" (Vid) / Video: Two Female And A Male Banker Stripped Unclad In Wuse Abuja / [graphic Photo] Boy Disagrees With Kinsmen On Father’s Burial Plan In Nnewi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.