Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Ss3n, Ss7n,etc All Gone On Strong With Subscription - Satellite TV Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Ss3n, Ss7n,etc All Gone On Strong With Subscription (5215 Views)

Ait, Nta,channel,stv And Mitv All Gone On Dstv / Ss3n,ss7n Etc All Gone On Strong With Subscription / Help My M.b.c 1,2,3,4,action And Max All Gone On 26 Badr 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ss3n, Ss7n,etc All Gone On Strong With Subscription by Olsojay(m): 8:14pm On Aug 23, 2011
@all ss1 to ssmax is not working on dongle it anybody experience dis
Re: Ss3n, Ss7n,etc All Gone On Strong With Subscription by Ochukss(m): 12:15am On Aug 24, 2011
dongle finally gone
Re: Ss3n, Ss7n,etc All Gone On Strong With Subscription by atoje(m): 12:44am On Aug 24, 2011
is a general problem lets wait and see
Re: Ss3n, Ss7n,etc All Gone On Strong With Subscription by spy005: 3:14am On Aug 24, 2011
Re: Ss3n, Ss7n,etc All Gone On Strong With Subscription
« #33 on: Today at 12:15:38 AM »

dongle finally gone

check your facts before posting . its very much active pls
Re: Ss3n, Ss7n,etc All Gone On Strong With Subscription by noblebenny: 5:47am On Aug 24, 2011
Who says Dongle is still active? All d sport channels dat airs live matches are gone. Even on DSTV smart card used with strong. Mayb because u saw oda channels. Imagine all HITV channels still showing and DSTV channels gone. DSTV has suceeded.
Re: Ss3n, Ss7n,etc All Gone On Strong With Subscription by mclechelle: 7:52am On Aug 24, 2011
Hahahahha i gat no beef wit dis again.
Re: Ss3n, Ss7n,etc All Gone On Strong With Subscription by hooged: 8:13am On Aug 24, 2011
dongle !!! Hey yeah fenk God i don sel ma own
Re: Ss3n, Ss7n,etc All Gone On Strong With Subscription by ekonibaje(m): 10:01am On Aug 24, 2011
hi all,dis dongle av been on 4 almost 12years.der are many way 2 kill fish.dis chinese as many way of feedg  naija purse.b4 dongle come we av gamma plus card .nw is dongle wat next.just forget abt dongle and focus  reasearh.D father way no get †ђξ child rest.father self no go rest.1oooo.becos we wat 2 watch premiiership.in naija our republic.hw much cIvil servant D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ collect everry month.hItv na open der eyes.hw naija own company D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ arrest view centre all abt.chancg shadow.Is left 4 all naija 2 force dis slave company out of naija. left 4 all naija 2 force dis slave company out of naija.
Re: Ss3n, Ss7n,etc All Gone On Strong With Subscription by Ibaku(m): 11:03am On Aug 24, 2011
Dont know bout u, my dong still on n all ss still on. Dont ask me cos i wont answer !
Re: Ss3n, Ss7n,etc All Gone On Strong With Subscription by zoboizee: 12:24pm On Aug 25, 2011
all u nid is software. or if u can build yours with dreambox hardware. don't ask me how but its all about the chipset.
Re: Ss3n, Ss7n,etc All Gone On Strong With Subscription by noblebenny: 12:46pm On Aug 25, 2011
zobo-i-zee:

all u nid is software. or if u can build yours with dreambox hardware. don't ask me how but its all about the chipset.
guy pls render a helping hand if u know dis. U will definately b paid
Re: Ss3n, Ss7n,etc All Gone On Strong With Subscription by Jay14(m): 5:28pm On Aug 25, 2011
@All.
Dongle is back in all channels
Re: Ss3n, Ss7n,etc All Gone On Strong With Subscription by noblebenny: 6:35pm On Aug 25, 2011
Jay 1:

@All.
Dongle is back in all channels
@ jay 1}very true man. xnks for this vital info . i just confirmed mine and all channels are on. god bless u real good.
Re: Ss3n, Ss7n,etc All Gone On Strong With Subscription by ultrasat(m): 9:03pm On Aug 25, 2011
Let keep our mouth shut! Dsthieves are on the look out. As dsthieves are upgrading so also dongle makers are upgrading. Lets forget this discussion for now and lets hook with our makers and give them the latest information as it emerge! You can always chat with one of them for those people wit yahoo msger . Inbox me and i'll give out his yahoo msger for us to always discuss wit him and lodge our complain rather than putting it openly here for those paytv thieves especially the Big Brother! to see and be devicing new ways of encryption!
FTA VIVA! We are not saying we can't pay but the money they charge us here is just too much.
Re: Ss3n, Ss7n,etc All Gone On Strong With Subscription by noblebenny: 11:19pm On Aug 25, 2011
Ultrasat please I need ur e-mail. Mine is noblebennykay@yahoo.com. U can please pass d guys e-mail to me. Xnks a lot.
Re: Ss3n, Ss7n,etc All Gone On Strong With Subscription by olabisi75(m): 11:44am On Aug 28, 2011
do mail me, foot@uboot.com will then add you to my yahoo
Re: Ss3n, Ss7n,etc All Gone On Strong With Subscription by microgint: 7:27am On Aug 29, 2011
ultrasat:

Only someone who don't know his way will allow dstv issue to border him!
I beg let's find something else to discuss!

Dead to them(dstv, hitv, mytv) all! I beg go and get your own ****** and enjoy while it last!.
From realiable source, ****** has come to stay! Use it and enjoy your life.
"For someone to be lawful in a lawless society, is lawlessness!"
There was one time when dstv are giving out old card for some mytv subscribers inorder to bring them to their system and spoil their mytv cards,{imagine that!} Dstv are too wicked!
We ought to send them out of this country!

cool

ultrasat:

Let keep our mouth shut! Dsthieves are on the look out. As dsthieves are upgrading so also dongle makers are upgrading. Lets forget this discussion for now and lets hook with our makers and give them the latest information as it emerge! You can always chat with one of them for those people wit yahoo msger . Inbox me and i'll give out his yahoo msger for us to always discuss wit him and lodge our complain rather than putting it openly here for those paytv thieves especially the Big Brother! to see and be devicing new ways of encryption!
FTA VIVA! We are not saying we can't pay but the money they charge us here is just too much.

Don't let DSTV bother you, why must we keep our mouth shut?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lyngsat Foot Print Maps / How Can I Track Hotbird From My Location? / *~ George_D Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2009*~ Congratulations!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.