Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,124 members, 7,838,858 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

See The Reason Why God Sees You As A Murderer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See The Reason Why God Sees You As A Murderer (295 Views)

Jesus Is A MURDERER. GRAPHIC CONTENT (pictures) / The Power Of Seeing Yourself The Way God Sees You. / The Real Reason Why God Prohibits Women Pastors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Reason Why God Sees You As A Murderer by Sunnyshinylight(f): 8:06am On Oct 16, 2022
Many don't realise how powerful blood is, life is in the blood.

Leviticus 17:10 And whatsoever man there be of the house of Israel, or of the strangers that sojourn among you, that eateth any manner of blood; I will even set my face against that soul that eateth blood, and will cut him off from among his people.

17:11 For the life of the flesh is in the blood: and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls: for it is the blood that maketh an atonement for the soul.

Therefore you must see to it that you speak only the truth to your neighbors, if you fail to declare only the truth to your neighbors, whatever happens to them, their blood will be upon your head.

Example your friends are into fraud business and you claim to know GOD and the truth and you are preaching the gospel, without telling the truth to your friends, if they die in the act, though they know what they are doing is evil, but if they die in the act, without you warning them, their blood will eventually be able your head, and God will require their blood from you.

Apostle Paul understood this, that's why he preached the gospel with so much passion and determinations to reach out to the whole world..... Hear him speak...

Acts 20:25 And now, behold, I know that ye all, among whom I have gone preaching the kingdom of GOD, shall see my face no more.

20:26 Wherefore I take you to record this day, that I am pure from the blood of all men.

20:27 For I have not shunned to declare unto you all the counsel of God.

And so, you must do more by declaring the truth to your neighbors, don't shut your mouth because of your gain probably in the friendship, it will eventually turn to blood shed.

Ezekiel 3:18 When I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; and thou givest him not warning, nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life; the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.

3:19 Yet if thou warn the wicked, and he turn not from his wickedness, nor from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.

3:20 Again, When a righteous man doth turn from his righteousness, and commit iniquity, and I lay a stumbling-block before him, he shall die: because thou hast not given him warning, he shall die in his sin, and his righteousness which he hath done shall not be remembered; but his blood will I require at thine hand.

3:21 Nevertheless if thou warn the righteous man, that the righteous sin not, and he doth not sin, he shall surely live, because he is warned; also thou hast delivered thy soul.

Many are oblivious that they are walking murderer, yet they live on as if they will be joyously welcome to heaven, I tell you folks, heavens would be very interesting, many would find out that they have been on a dangerous mission.

Begin today to warn your friends, especially your political friends and your candidates and stop electing unelectable people because of your pot of soup.
Re: See The Reason Why God Sees You As A Murderer by FaceTanke: 8:10am On Oct 16, 2022
Well I am not
Re: See The Reason Why God Sees You As A Murderer by Sunnyshinylight(f): 8:25am On Oct 16, 2022
FaceTanke:
Well I am not

You got to be sure
Re: See The Reason Why God Sees You As A Murderer by Dtruthspeaker: 8:29am On Oct 16, 2022
FaceTanke:
Well I am not

Have you not killed a certain person in your mind? Don't bother lying

Then by The Law of guilt in mind (mens rea) you are guilty of murder
Re: See The Reason Why God Sees You As A Murderer by FaceTanke: 8:36am On Oct 16, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Have you not killed a certain person in your mind? Don't bother lying

Then by The Law of guilt in mind (mens rea) you are guilty of murder

Be realistic

If I travelled out in my mind, does it make there physically?
Re: See The Reason Why God Sees You As A Murderer by Dtruthspeaker: 8:41am On Oct 16, 2022
FaceTanke:

Be realistic

That is the essence of The Law of mens rea. It is also meant to catch mind criminals or criminals in the mind
Re: See The Reason Why God Sees You As A Murderer by Sunnyshinylight(f): 8:48am On Oct 16, 2022
Surely
Re: See The Reason Why God Sees You As A Murderer by Odebayo4010(m): 8:51am On Oct 16, 2022
FaceTanke:

Be realistic

Sin come from mind
If you think that,you wouldn't be able to enter Heaven
Re: See The Reason Why God Sees You As A Murderer by FaceTanke: 8:53am On Oct 16, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

That is the essence of The Law of mens rea. It is also meant to catch mind criminals or criminals in the mind

You can't be satisfied just by thinking about food
Re: See The Reason Why God Sees You As A Murderer by Dtruthspeaker: 9:00am On Oct 16, 2022
FaceTanke:

You can't be satisfied just by thinking about food

Boarding students and undergraduates have proven it works even if short lived.

And The Law is about commission of crime, it does not matter if you robbed a bank but you got nothing because it was empty or you had sex with a prostitute but you were not satisfied. grin
Re: See The Reason Why God Sees You As A Murderer by FaceTanke: 9:04am On Oct 16, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Boarding students and undergraduates have proven it works even if short lived.

And The Law is about commission of crime, it does not matter if you robbed a bank but you got nothing because it was empty or you had sex with a prostitute but you were not satisfied. grin

If I thought about robbing a bank

How will the police know since it's all in my mind
Re: See The Reason Why God Sees You As A Murderer by Dtruthspeaker: 9:21am On Oct 16, 2022
FaceTanke:

If I thought about robbing a bank

How will the police know since it's all in my mind

You forget, the human police may not easily catch you but no take that rubbish go God Police O.

Dem dey see everything as you dey think am and dem don already catch you. That is what happened to Anani and saphi and others.

"O Lord, thou hast searched me, and known me. Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought afar off.
Psalm 139:1-2
Re: See The Reason Why God Sees You As A Murderer by FaceTanke: 9:24am On Oct 16, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

You forget, the human police may not easily catch you but no take that rubbish go God Police O.

Dem dey see everything as you dey think am and dem don already catch you. That is what happened to Anani and saphi and others.

"O Lord, thou hast searched me, and known me. Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought afar off.
Psalm 139:1-2

That's king David not u undecided
Re: See The Reason Why God Sees You As A Murderer by Dtruthspeaker: 9:27am On Oct 16, 2022
FaceTanke:

That's king David not u undecided
we are all sons of men as David was.
Re: See The Reason Why God Sees You As A Murderer by Sunnyshinylight(f): 10:28am On Oct 16, 2022
That's the truth
Re: See The Reason Why God Sees You As A Murderer by Sunnyshinylight(f): 9:15am On Oct 23, 2022
Perfect

(1) (Reply)

The Purpose Of Life Pt 3. / NSPPD Live Today 28th October 2022 - Pastor Jerry Eze Live / 666 The Reason For The Wrath Of YHVH Revealed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.