Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,020 members, 7,852,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:06 PM

If There's Any Work Please Refer Me To. I Need Food To Eat My Life Depend On It - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / If There's Any Work Please Refer Me To. I Need Food To Eat My Life Depend On It (347 Views)

I Want To Work Please My Life Is Boring / Please I Need Work. I Can Do Any Work. / In Need Of Any Work With A Free Accommodation In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If There's Any Work Please Refer Me To. I Need Food To Eat My Life Depend On It by Mahajj: 1:43pm On Oct 16, 2022
Currently Nigeria is the hardest country to be right now luckily I found myself there and I also find myself in the worst possible state and condition any human could be.

I call on all the people in the world to please come to my help I am dying in pain.

Nothing is too small right now.
Re: If There's Any Work Please Refer Me To. I Need Food To Eat My Life Depend On It by Rubyjade: 1:50pm On Oct 16, 2022
You have a church you attend, speak to your pastor and church members, don't you have friends or family members?
Talk to your neighbors, tell them you can wash their clothes or iron their clothes for a fee. Wash toilet or gutter

Get creative
Re: If There's Any Work Please Refer Me To. I Need Food To Eat My Life Depend On It by Pickmycall: 1:51pm On Oct 16, 2022
Rubyjade:
You have a church you attend, speak to your pastor and church members, don't you have friends or family members?
Talk to your neighbors, tell them you can wash their clothes or iron their clothes for a fee. Wash toilet or gutter

Get creative
So washing of gutter and clothes are creative?

2 Likes

Re: If There's Any Work Please Refer Me To. I Need Food To Eat My Life Depend On It by Mahajj: 1:59pm On Oct 16, 2022
Pickmycall:
So washing of gutter and clothes are creative?
it is very easy for them to say

1 Like

Re: If There's Any Work Please Refer Me To. I Need Food To Eat My Life Depend On It by ZOT2023: 6:33am On Nov 30, 2022
I need marketers in any southwest states and kwara,you can key into this opportunity!

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Job Please / The Book Nigerian Enterpreneurs Are Currently Craazy About / Vacancies At Baker Hughes Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.