Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,598 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

I Want To Work Please My Life Is Boring - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Want To Work Please My Life Is Boring (1796 Views)

I Need A Company Work Please That Pay Well.. / My Junior Brother Need A Factory Work Please Help / My Fellow Igbo's I Really Need Work Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Work Please My Life Is Boring by crood: 6:06am On Jan 18, 2023
Gm, i learnt tailoring as a skill and i have ssce as a qualification. Which area of job can i fit in? do you have any job currently available in any location in nigeria right ?
Re: I Want To Work Please My Life Is Boring by eteebanky1: 6:41am On Jan 18, 2023
To have a Chance in this country

Atleast have ordinary national diploma and you're Good to go

1 Like

Re: I Want To Work Please My Life Is Boring by Tenshades(m): 7:19am On Jan 18, 2023
crood:
Gm, i learnt tailoring as a skill and i have ssce as a qualification.
Which area of job can i fit in?
do you have any job currently available in any location in nigeria right ?

Brand yourself as a fashion designer.

Go digital, utilize the power of social platforms, and put yourself out there.

Showcase your works.

If you know your onions, you won't beg for jobs as a fashion designer.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Work Please My Life Is Boring by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:11am On Jan 18, 2023
It's going to be alright.
Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho
Re: I Want To Work Please My Life Is Boring by Jozilinn: 8:45am On Jan 18, 2023
Try part time teaching job, so you can always get time for your fashion designing later cos ssce holders hardly get good jobs oh.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Work Please My Life Is Boring by Alusiizizi(m): 10:07am On Jan 18, 2023
crood:

I have connections to a job in Lagos if you're interested. Let me know.
Re: I Want To Work Please My Life Is Boring by crood: 12:24pm On Jan 18, 2023
Alusiizizi:

am interested, interested can come over
Re: I Want To Work Please My Life Is Boring by visaclick: 12:55pm On Jan 18, 2023
Graduates can hardly land a good job and you are there grooming your ssce. You could bhave settled for jss2 results rather.
Re: I Want To Work Please My Life Is Boring by ifeanyi0147(m): 12:56pm On Jan 18, 2023
what type of job and where in Lagos.
Alusiizizi:

Re: I Want To Work Please My Life Is Boring by Alusiizizi(m): 1:55pm On Jan 18, 2023
ifeanyi0147:
what type of job and where in Lagos.

Ok, here are the details.

Daily salary: 200 Naira

Hours: 5am to 9pm

Duties:
Pounding of yam and fufu.
Cutting of vegetables.
Cooking garri in big pot.
Cleaning of eatery, toilets and such.
Running errands to market.
Washing of plates.
Fetching and cutting firewood
Occasional washing of madams clothes and pants.

Let me know if you are up to the task.
Re: I Want To Work Please My Life Is Boring by Alusiizizi(m): 1:55pm On Jan 18, 2023
crood:
am interested, interested can come over

Duties:
Cutting of vegetables.
Washing of plates.

Re: I Want To Work Please My Life Is Boring by crood: 3:36pm On Jan 18, 2023
Alusiizizi:

Duties: Pounding of yam and fufu. Cutting of vegetables. Cooking garri in big pot. Cleaning of eatery, toilets and such. Running errands to market. Washing of plates. Fetching and cutting firewood Occasional washing of madams clothes and pants.
am interested
Re: I Want To Work Please My Life Is Boring by BelongToYou: 3:46pm On Jan 18, 2023
crood:

I am setting up a poultry and a maize farm. I have two Nairalanders working with me, there's accommodation, decent two-meals a day feeding, you will be earning up to 60,000 Naira a month after your first 6-7 months.

I encourage you to come join my team.

There will be lots of life-impacting experiences like learning to drive, traveling across different communities, how to operate machines etc. Ogun and Oyo state
Re: I Want To Work Please My Life Is Boring by crood: 3:51pm On Jan 18, 2023
BelongToYou:

I am setting up a poultry and a maize farm. I have two Nairalanders working with me, there's accommodation, decent two-meals a day feeding, you will be earning up to 60,000 Naira a month after your first 6-7 months.

There will be lots of life-impacting experiences like learning to drive, traveling across different communities, how to operate machines etc. Ogun and Oyo state
okay
Re: I Want To Work Please My Life Is Boring by Olaolar(m): 3:57pm On Jan 18, 2023
BelongToYou:

location pls , am interested
Re: I Want To Work Please My Life Is Boring by BelongToYou: 4:04pm On Jan 18, 2023
crood:
okay

Send a message to

thewebgeekkreatives at gmail dot com
Re: I Want To Work Please My Life Is Boring by AKWATGOLD1(m): 4:44pm On Jan 18, 2023
With your Tailoring skill, you can hit big in Portharcourt.
crood:
Re: I Want To Work Please My Life Is Boring by pastie(m): 4:56pm On Jan 18, 2023
Op, in the course of searching try not to be a victim.
A lot of human trafficking happening now

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Work Please My Life Is Boring by crood: 5:52pm On Jan 18, 2023
pastie:
Op, in the course of searching try not to be a victim.
A lot of human trafficking happening now
thank for the advice

1 Like

Re: I Want To Work Please My Life Is Boring by Nobody: 12:57am On Jan 19, 2023
Alusiizizi:

Duties:
Cutting of vegetables.
Washing of plates.

Can you do it?If yes,employ your love ones to do it.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Work Please My Life Is Boring by Kennyprince: 5:04pm On Jan 19, 2023
Olaolar:
location pls , am interested

Be careful . This person created his account only today.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Work Please My Life Is Boring by Olaolar(m): 7:06pm On Jan 20, 2023
Kennyprince:

really' thanks very much sir .
Re: I Want To Work Please My Life Is Boring by Wodu89: 5:37am On Feb 17, 2023
Kennyprince:

This comment baba isn't right

We both had interacted with one another for years. Abi, are you not the guy into forestry who hubts for lands with trees on them at a time

Are you not also the guy who wanted to sell two buses. One white and the other a Transporter, who later pulled out of the transaction.

Are you not the guy who has some lands you wanted to lease for farming at ikorodu

And you stay around Ajah

Me and you don relate well on business lefel.off the forum for years although we were yet to finalize on any deal together

Abeg. Let's take it easy on our selves

Na me you dey always send application to in response to my farm job posts and I dey always reply you say I no fit employ my oga

As I speak I have birds on my farm house with 4M. Na two Nairalanders dey manage am I no even dey site as I go hustle for other money.

Let's work with one another abeg
Re: I Want To Work Please My Life Is Boring by Arcameo07: 3:12pm On Feb 18, 2023
Pls can you drop your Whatsapp contact to talk better. I am in need of job
BelongToYou:

Re: I Want To Work Please My Life Is Boring by JohnSamuel35: 11:18pm On Mar 11, 2023
Arcameo07:
Pls can you drop your Whatsapp contact to talk better. I am in need of job

Check your mail and respond

(1) (Reply)

Acess Bank Is About Recruiting Pre- Nysc / Chevron Aptitude Test For It Graduate Trainee / Virgin Nigeria Test! Test! Test!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.