Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Camry 03 Issues! - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Camry 03 Issues! (824 Views)

Neat Toyota Camry 03 / Registered Toyota Camry 03 In Perfect Condition / What's The Difference Between Camry 03,04, And 05 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Camry 03 Issues! by STONEUS: 2:02pm On Oct 16, 2022
Kindly help!

My car isn't accelerating and while driving it jerks as if it wants to stop but will pick up again. It has become so worse now, when you pedal down the throttle, it does as if it would stop but picks up again....

Rewire came to fix it, injector cleaned but it's still the same issue..

Anyone experienced this also?
Re: Camry 03 Issues! by Sublimesuccess: 2:10pm On Oct 16, 2022
STONEUS:
Kindly help!

My car isn't accelerating and while driving it jerks as if it wants to stop but will pick up again. It has become so worse now, when you pedal down the throttle, it does as if it would stop but picks up again....

It might be a clogged and dirty fuel pump.
Check the fuel pump. Come back on the forum to thank nairalanders.
Re: Camry 03 Issues! by jetwonder(m): 2:11pm On Oct 16, 2022
Fuel pump issue
Fuel is not flowing
Re: Camry 03 Issues! by STONEUS: 2:18pm On Oct 16, 2022
Thanks
Re: Camry 03 Issues! by haryor14: 3:42pm On Oct 16, 2022
Pls check the fuel pump to confirm if the fuel is supplying
Re: Camry 03 Issues! by Dozieson(m): 5:38am On Oct 17, 2022
STONEUS:
Kindly help!

Before you repair you car, try and scan to know the fault code. It is very important to avoid wasting money on wrong parts
Re: Camry 03 Issues! by ezebrightike: 8:32am On Oct 17, 2022
Bro same thing happened to my car, did ejector cleaning but didn’t work, changed plug coil and firing sensor and others but didn’t work too. Until a mechanic said it should be the timing and immediately he adjusted the timing, car has been flying
Re: Camry 03 Issues! by Dozieson(m): 3:25pm On Oct 17, 2022
ezebrightike:
Bro same thing happened to my car, did ejector cleaning but didn’t work, changed plug coil and firing sensor and others but didn’t work too. Until a mechanic said it should be the timing and immediately he adjusted the timing, car has been flying

BEST thing is to run a scan

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Drive A Car / Rx350 08 Engine Downgrade To 1mz / I Need Presentable But Affordable Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.