Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,655 members, 7,831,011 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. (50231 Views)

How Would You React To This If It Happened In Your House? / My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home / My Madam And Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. by budaatum: 3:01pm On Oct 17, 2022
Richy4:

That might be another angle to look @ it...well done smiley....

We should be mindful to not let our own perception distort the view.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. by budaatum: 3:10pm On Oct 17, 2022
shagasha:

You were informed yet people are deluding themselves abi?
You try well well... I don c una finish

Please be patient with me. I would say, 'people were deluding themselves with the information they were giving to me'.

I, of course, was not deluded by the information they gave to me. After all, if I do not do what my God asks of me, I'd be very stupid to assume my God considers me righteous. And thankfully, there's people like you here who would correct my delusion if I were that stupid. I just wish they would not jump to conclusions without first reading and understanding what I write. But even after you have jumped to a conclusion, I must be patient and willing to explain myself to correct you if your conclusion is wrong. With the strength given me by my God, of course.

1 Like

Re: Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. by samuel051: 3:27pm On Oct 17, 2022
Botking:
I have noticed pride, mostly from ibo women especially if their husbands get money
exactly what I wanted to type..ibo women are devils in disguise.

1 Like

Re: Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. by Octopusssy(f): 4:54pm On Oct 17, 2022
They pay lip service to Christ but their hearts are far from him. What a shame

2 Likes

Re: Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. by ruggedtimi(m): 5:06pm On Oct 17, 2022
Definitely an i*gbo woman

1 Like

Re: Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. by Neyoohpompy(m): 5:07pm On Oct 17, 2022
This group is doing fine…join and enjoy for signals on crypto trading. https:///tradingprofutures

1 Like

Re: Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:11pm On Oct 17, 2022
Lama70:
Some women are simply overly wicked. If the husband tries to give that girl a sense of belonging by relating with her as a human being, hmm.

You will hear "Dear, I don't understand what is going on in this house again o".

"It's not that I don't trust you o, but why are you growing so fond of Blessing, our house girl? "

Lol you are not far from the truth!

4 Likes

Re: Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. by brightbright: 5:11pm On Oct 17, 2022
Dino Melaye Mocks Tinubu Over ‘Turning Rotten Situation To Bad’ Statement

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRoYc7mfMGQ

From top to bottom took us to a rotten state. Tinubu promise to improve and reinforce failure by taking us from rotten to bad.

2 Likes

Re: Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. by Paulianfa(m): 5:11pm On Oct 17, 2022
I don't believe it cos there's no proof.
Re: Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. by stacyadams: 5:11pm On Oct 17, 2022
Lama70:

Most times na that name Dem dey give them���

Walai

1 Like

Re: Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. by sammirano: 5:11pm On Oct 17, 2022
Igbos are very wicked people. There women are wickedness pro max, I don't understand how a sensible omoluabi will leave the land of love and honey and marry from the mud. They are the new Samson's.

3 Likes

Re: Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. by Quenncee: 5:11pm On Oct 17, 2022
Stevo35:
In churches, especially down here in the east, I’m sure seeing couples with their little helps saddling big big bags and babies during service, isn’t new.

My parish, a lot of families come to church with their helps…how do i know they are helps?

Their outfit, carriage and responsibilities, gives them out godu.

The couple usually dress to kee na impress.
Their children dresses sweetly as well; pretty hairdos and nice haircuts mana their helps…

They are clothed in drab cloths and most of the time, spot freshly shaved bololo instead of a hairdo.

As i was putting finishing touches around the altar steps, a couple stepped in with their kids…one look and i knew who the help was.

They located somewhere and sat…kids from ages 3 to 9 go upstairs but since the help was carrying a toddler, she had to sit with her guardians.

The bigger child, went upstairs to the kids department. I didn’t think much about it…I see such, every Sunday at Mass.

Now when Mass started proper, I went upstairs to sit with the kids…i like going upstairs because i get to see everything happening during Mass, at once.

That particular help, started going in and out of the church…they stayed just close to the side door.

Now babies cry in church…not new but each time the toddler cried, the help, takes her out then comes back in when she has stopped.

The toddler would always want to come down from the helps laps but she’d grab her to sit…toddlers don’t like sitting still.

I watched keenly like say na wetin dem send me go church go do…i am a very curious person.

Now when the toddler tried to get down again, she missed her step and since the help couldn’t grab her on time, the pretty baby landed on the floor, on her face.

She wailed and everyone at Mass paused.

Her mother got up, carried her and signalled for the help to follow her…they went outside.

Something told me to go straight to the window and what i saw when i looked down, made my blaad run cold.

As she was rocking her baby with one arm, she used the other hand to lift the helps ear, to the high heavens.

Bent her over, locked her head in-between her thighs and in quick succession, land three slaps to her back.

The help came up for air, writhing with one arm frantically massaging her back to meet another uppercut, to the face.

Me: I was like holy mary!

Do you know why i found what she did nauseating?

She Beat that child then rocked hers sweetly till she stopped crying.

When she came into the church, that is, when she passed the door into the church, she genuflected!

Catholics genuflect to the crucifix when they step into the church!

This woman genuflected after almost splitting a poor girls back!

Jesu Ovie!

women are wicked and evil naturally except my mom
Re: Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. by akpunda86: 5:12pm On Oct 17, 2022
Stevo35:
In churches, especially down here in the east, I’m sure seeing couples with their little helps saddling big big bags and babies during service, isn’t new.

My parish, a lot of families come to church with their helps…how do i know they are helps?

Their children dresses sweetly as well; pretty hairdos and nice haircuts mana their helps…

They are clothed in drab cloths and most of the time, spot freshly shaved bololo instead of a hairdo.

As i was putting finishing touches around the altar steps, a couple stepped in with their kids…one look and i knew who the help was.

They located somewhere and sat…kids from ages 3 to 9 go upstairs but since the help was carrying a toddler, she had to sit with her guardians.

The bigger child, went upstairs to the kids department. I didn’t think much about it…I see such, every Sunday at Mass.

Now when Mass started proper, I went upstairs to sit with the kids…i like going upstairs because i get to see everything happening during Mass, at once.

That particular help, started going in and out of the church…they stayed just close to the side door.

Now babies cry in church…not new but each time the toddler cried, the help, takes her out then comes back in when she has stopped.

The toddler would always want to come down from the helps laps but she’d grab her to sit…toddlers don’t like sitting still.

I watched keenly like say na wetin dem send me go church go do…i am a very curious person.

Now when the toddler tried to get down again, she missed her step and since the help couldn’t grab her on time, the pretty baby landed on the floor, on her face.

Her mother got up, carried her and signalled for the help to follow her…they went outside.

Something told me to go straight to the window and what i saw when i looked down, made my blaad run cold.

As she was rocking her baby with one arm, she used the other hand to lift the helps ear, to the high heavens.

Bent her over, locked her head in-between her thighs and in quick succession, land three slaps to her back.

The help came up for air, writhing with one arm frantically massaging her back to meet another uppercut, to the face.

When she came into the church, that is, when she passed the door into the church, she genuflected!

Jesu Ovie!

A pity the poor girl found herself in wrong place.U are right,I have a house help we call her daughter too,drops her same time kids going to school follows kids back also,my daughter and son know her as their sister.

People know her as my daughter.

Well she left on a good note this year due to health challenges was epileptic we been managing but family said bring her home,took my kids months to forget her.
It is well my bro,if I ever witness such I don't give a damn,I'll just hold Ur hand down.

1 Like

Re: Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. by Quaddafi29: 5:12pm On Oct 17, 2022
Same meanness in 98% of women. Most of them demand for maids just to find whom to unleash wickedness and frustration on. This is why I have rejected having a maid.

8 Likes

Re: Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. by GloriousGbola: 5:14pm On Oct 17, 2022
Heh.

Did they really do anything wrong though?

THERE IS NO RELIGION ON THIS EARTH THAT IS AGAINST SLAVERY.

Rejection of slavery is a modern western construct.

Just putting that out there

2 Likes

Re: Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. by teslimalis: 5:15pm On Oct 17, 2022

High capacity power++banks.

LeD display
Fast charge
Multiple protections

Pay on delivery nationwide

call or whatsapp

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. by HardBishop: 5:16pm On Oct 17, 2022
Most Igbo women there are very wicked and heartless. Don't be deceived by their church like activities. I am an Igbo person from Anambra, I know what they can do. That's why I no dey look their faces for east cis them no worth anything

9 Likes

Re: Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. by matrixmuzi: 5:16pm On Oct 17, 2022
Stevo35:

Their outfit, carriage and responsibilities,

gives them out godu.

Jesu Ovie!

Then u that watched this happen what did u do. Don’t tell me u walked away because U will the biggest idiot not to have stood for that maid. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. by johnjose68: 5:18pm On Oct 17, 2022
Botking:
I have noticed pride, mostly from ibo women especially if their husbands get money

The i.pob women you mean angry
Re: Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. by HardBishop: 5:18pm On Oct 17, 2022
sammirano:
Igbos are very wicked people. There women are wickedness pro max, I don't understand how a sensible omoluabi will leave the land of love and honey and marry from the mud. They are the new Samson's.

But we get una mumu button na. Una Yoruba men dey behave like hausa goat. When they see how Igbo women dey package themselves, naso they go follow follow them like mumu abeg ask DAVIDO and ffk. U go know say no be small thing

3 Likes

Re: Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. by Danniedpastor(m): 5:18pm On Oct 17, 2022
budaatum:
I was informed yesterday that once one believes in Christ, one is righteous, and nothing one can ever do can reduce one's righteousness. I said, a God who accepts such a definition can not be righteous itself.

This is a clear example of how we delude ourselves.

If thats what you heard, then you heard from a lying priest. That's not true,at all.

Re: Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. by Emperordynasty: 5:20pm On Oct 17, 2022
Till today I don’t understand why A huge percent of Women suddenly become evil and unnecessary Wicked when they get themselves a maid

Is it that many women enjoy inflicting pain on someone they deem weaker than they are

Cuz WHY!!!!!
If you are not comfortable with her behavior send her away
Why keep someone’s child with you and just be maltreating her under the full glare of the God who created both of you and watches your actions from above

This one is to Women especially
If you have a maid or a wad living with you fight that wicked urge to treat her like trash, stop unleashing your pent up anger on innocent children

In all, we need God’s leading because many good women have cared and carted for maids like their own daughters but this maids turn out to be agent of darkness harming the children and causing problems for the family, some will go as far as seducing the husband(I’m not referring to those who were raped o) i mean those who purposely want to collect their madams husband

And some even defile the young children of their employers (both male and female)

This world is truly wicked and if not of the love of Christ and the lords mercy’s

I would say it should as well burnnnn

1 Like

Re: Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. by foolbuster: 5:21pm On Oct 17, 2022
Stevo35:

Jesu Ovie!

You sef mind your business. Your amebo too much. See as you garnish your story with lies here and there so e go sweet. Why will you stand up to go to the window? You go upstairs just so you can observe people and look for what to gossip about them. Tueh! angry You are no different from that woman. She dey beat house help, you dey do ameebo. They are both vices. Fucking hypocrite.
Re: Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. by fof1: 5:22pm On Oct 17, 2022
Stevo35:

Jesu Ovie!

Hypocrisy will take Msny of us to HELLFIRE No Doubt...CONSCIENCE is Dead in most Madams...
Re: Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. by HardBishop: 5:22pm On Oct 17, 2022
johnjose68:

The i.pob women you mean angry
Una women Sabi hustle? No
Una Sabi package? No
Una women fine ? No

Mr fuckboy u better upgrade una women
Re: Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. by Belleful: 5:26pm On Oct 17, 2022
21st century slavery still being practice in the East. Upon all the billionaire's and millionaires they have, it beats my imagination how they give at their children of 12 11 10 9 and 8yrs as maids. Abeg make una help me call professor Anya make she address this issue

1 Like

Re: Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. by Raalsalghul: 5:26pm On Oct 17, 2022
For the life of me, I can't understand why Nigerian women are so wicked to their maids.
Re: Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. by Cti28(m): 5:27pm On Oct 17, 2022
budaatum:
I was informed yesterday that once one believes in Christ, one is righteous, and nothing one can ever do can reduce one's righteousness. I said, a God who accepts such a definition can not be righteous itself.

This is a clear example of how we delude ourselves.

The person who told you so, lied to you. It is not just enough to believe in Christ, we must repent and turn away from our wicked ways.

We must take up our cross daily and follow Christ, dying daily to the old and vile nature we inherited
from Adam. Our life must comform to image of Christ. So that we could say it is no longer I who lives, but Christ that lives in me.

What make a person a Christian, is his or her comformity to Christ. Christ is the standard. Bearing a biblical name, going to church at every giving opportunity, praying with a loud voice etcetera, does not make one a Christian. It is the life of Christ in a person and the person been transformed into the same image as by the Holy Spirit.

Do you think Christ reaction will be as that of the woman in question?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. by tommy589(m): 5:28pm On Oct 17, 2022
akpunda86:

A pity the poor girl found herself in wrong place.U are right,I have a house help we call her daughter too,drops her same time kids going to school follows kids back also,my daughter and son know her as their sister.

People know her as my daughter.

Well she left on a good note this year due to health challenges was epileptic we been managing but family said bring her home,took my kids months to forget her.
It is well my bro,if I ever witness such I don't give a damn,I'll just hold Ur hand down.

Don't stop been kind,God has a way of rewarding kind people and their offsprings. From observation,most of these wicked people comes from poor background. Visiting wickedness on others is their way of showing off they are up there

1 Like

Re: Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. by xynerise: 5:29pm On Oct 17, 2022
Na wicked people full church o. It's just a cover up for some of them

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

UPDATE: Snake In My Roof / Different Types Of Pregnant Nigerian Women - Meme Collection / Man Gifts Wife A Car For Staying With Him When He Had Just A Motorcycle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.