Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,020 members, 7,828,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Delsu Post-ume - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Delsu Post-ume (717 Views)

DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student / bv / Imo State University Post Ume Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delsu Post-ume by kevinstone: 7:58am On Aug 18, 2011
HELLO EVERY BODY YOU CAN NOW APPLY FOR YOUR DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY POST-UME.
TO APLY FOR YOUR DELSU POST-UME CALL 08166483780, 08091436988.
AND YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT THE FORMS WILL SOON BE OFF SALES.
Re: Delsu Post-ume by jonathan59: 11:04am On Aug 18, 2011
24/7 hours hot line for scratch card call 07037427198
Re: Delsu Post-ume by mamusluck: 3:32pm On Aug 18, 2011
Hey guy in ur help,i put in 4 economics n political sci 4 1st n 2nd choice but after completion,political sci turn 2 be my 1st choice.wat do i do?
Re: Delsu Post-ume by gnext9(m): 9:20pm On Aug 18, 2011
please who so ever is reading this u are actually reading my heart cry.i cud not reprint my regenerated pin befor my system went off,right now i dont have any pin to take to the back to purchase my scratch card,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,please someone out there what should i do.i am worried
Re: Delsu Post-ume by Ammania: 11:06am On Aug 19, 2011
Pls bro,i generated a pin for delsu post ume but failed 2 get a bank before six hours and now d pin is invalid.i tried generating anoda but it tells me problem in application.pls what do i do?
Re: Delsu Post-ume by rezzy: 11:52am On Aug 19, 2011
gnext9:

please who so ever is reading this u are actually reading my heart cry.i cud not reprint my regenerated pin befor my system went off,right now i dont have any pin to take to the back to purchase my scratch card,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,please someone out there what should i do.i am worried
Where are you? If you are in Delta state, you can go to the school cafe, they should be able to help you.
Try loging in with your registration number as username and surname,date of birth(capital) as password and see may be it will work.
Ammania:

Pls bro,i generated a pin for delsu post ume but failed 2 get a bank before six hours and now d pin is invalid.i tried generating anoda but it tells me problem in application.pls what do i do?
The generated pin becomes invalid after paying in the bank and you do not use it before the xpiration of six hours. So go the bank and pay now.
Re: Delsu Post-ume by gnext9(m): 12:45pm On Aug 19, 2011
thank you so much for the reply.i tried login in with my surename and date of bith also with mine reg no as my username but it did not work out.please still help me out on the possible thing i shd do. the problem is i am not in delta state,i am in ibadan,what do u think i should do
Re: Delsu Post-ume by Ammania: 1:08pm On Aug 19, 2011
tanks@rezzy hope it works.on my way 2 bank
Re: Delsu Post-ume by gnext9(m): 1:14pm On Aug 19, 2011
@ammania please help me ask of my case there in the bank,if there is anything i should do.pls
Re: Delsu Post-ume by rezzy: 8:39pm On Aug 19, 2011
gnext9:

thank you so much for the reply.i tried login in with my surename and date of bith also with mine reg no as my username but it did not work out.please still help me out on the possible thing i shd do. the problem is i am not in delta state,i am in ibadan,what do u think i should do
If you can be patient till monday, i will beg my sister to report your case to the school computer centre
Re: Delsu Post-ume by Ammania: 11:00pm On Aug 19, 2011
am sowi i didn't see ur post b4 i went 2 d bank, @reezi am finally Tru with mine tanks 2 u, i owe u 1.God bless u, cheesycheesy
Re: Delsu Post-ume by Ferdinard007: 12:18am On Aug 20, 2011
I tink ve messed up big time. Ve generated my pin. Made payment. Varified my pin. And ve being given a username and pwd. I tried loging in it keeps telling me incorect pwd (d fact is i input d corect pwd wit capital leta as instructed) i continue trying it until i got a msg sayin my a/c as been locked coz ve exceded d max amont of incorect pwd. Pls watz ur advice here i havent completed my registratn
Re: Delsu Post-ume by rezzy: 10:44am On Aug 20, 2011
Ammania:

am sowi i didn't see your post b4 i went 2 d bank, @reezi am finally Tru with mine tanks 2 u, i owe u 1.God bless u, cheesycheesy
You are welcome. Wishing you all the best.
Ferdinard007:

I tink ve messed up big time. Ve generated my pin. Made payment. Varified my pin. And ve being given a username and pwd. I tried loging in it keeps telling me incorect pwd (d fact is i input d corect pwd wit capital leta as instructed) i continue trying it until i got a msg sayin my a/c as been locked coz ve exceded d max amont of incorect pwd. Pls watz your advice here i havent completed my registratn
Are you sure you copied the password correctly? Though, i dont know how the password is but it used to be the combination of your surname in capital letter and your date of birth without / slash. If you are Delta state, you can go to the school for assistance.
Re: Delsu Post-ume by gnext9(m): 4:49pm On Aug 20, 2011
please i will wait.help me tell her because its given me headache.please ok

(1) (Reply)

Duke Hall / FUTO And FUT Yola Which Is Preferable To Apply For Computer Science / Official Thread Of D National Open University Nigeria Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.