Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

FUTO And FUT Yola Which Is Preferable To Apply For Computer Science - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUTO And FUT Yola Which Is Preferable To Apply For Computer Science (715 Views)

Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship / Latest News From Futo And Nekede Owerri / Futo And Imsu Post Ume Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FUTO And FUT Yola Which Is Preferable To Apply For Computer Science by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 17, 2012
Good day to you my fellow Nairalander please I will like you to give me advice about which of these schools is preferable to apply for federal university of tech Owerri or federal university of technology Yola to study computer science I will want suggestions based on the academic perfomance of both schools the administrative way of doing things and also the standard of the school and not based on the geographical location of the school or places surrounding them please I will appreciate y☺ur sincere opinion about the 2 schools for people that knows about the school..

(1) (Reply)

Bowen University Iwo / Unn Pume Card And Accommodation During Pume. / I've Been Wondering OAU Produces Nigeria's Best And Most Radical Lawyers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.