Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

Katy Perry Beats Michael Jackson's Record! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Katy Perry Beats Michael Jackson's Record! (680 Views)

Katy Perry Beats Michael Jackson's Record! / Katy Perry Without Makeup / Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Katy Perry Beats Michael Jackson's Record! by suxes2005(m): 8:19am On Aug 18, 2011
After being held off for two weeks, Katy Perry finally reaches the top spot on Billboard Hot 100 and breaks the 53-year record history of the chart. She quickly tweeted, "What a way to wake up! SO proud to announce that the little-engine-that-could of a song 'LAST FRIDAY NIGHT' is officially #1 & made HISTORY!"

Perry becomes the first woman and second artist overall after Michael Jackson who has five separate No. 1s on one album alone. Receiving the unprecedented feat through "Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)", she thanked her fans, "I couldn't have done it with out ya, really I owe u guys BIG, so take this moment to give yourself a high FIVE!!! #allbecauseofu."

More here: http:///?p=2123

(1) (Reply)

Seyi Law To Eedris: You Have No Right To Judge D’banj! / Tonto Dikeh Stars In “my Life My Damage” / Dubai Fountains Synchronized With Whitney Houston's "i Will Always Love You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.